[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What kind of fucking dumbass would willingly be a Carol Danvers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: ms mudslime.jpg (35 KB, 453x500) Image search: [Google]
ms mudslime.jpg
35 KB, 453x500
What kind of fucking dumbass would willingly be a Carol Danvers fan? Stupid bitch.
>>
>>81760434

Honestly, I think she is spider-man fangirl pretending to be ms. marvel fan in order to get in spidey pants.
>>
Carol saved her life in Carol's solo.

The one who actually was there for you bumps your priority.
>>
>>81760434
Why not?
>>
>>81760434
My dick was a fan of Carol's.
>>
File: MsMarvel.png (127 KB, 380x567) Image search: [Google]
MsMarvel.png
127 KB, 380x567
>>81760434
I think from a non comic book insight perspective Carol might be one of the best female heroes in the world. Probably the best known in the public eye.
>>
>>81761236
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA no
>>
File: Carol using Diplomacy.jpg (1 MB, 1988x3056) Image search: [Google]
Carol using Diplomacy.jpg
1 MB, 1988x3056
>>81761236
Only because most of the other female heroes are mutants.
>>
>>81761352
Why not? Or are you just memeing?
>>
>>81761476
Yea, iI took that into consideration. Maybe I should have said something. Her only competition is She-Hulk
>>
>>81760434
Carol has a good PR team.
>>
>>81761476
this

they are contrained to a team and have been around for a good while now.

where are all the storm bitches praising her?
oh wait, they can't because she was only good at one point, but still better than carol ever could be.
>>
File: storm fro.jpg (95 KB, 485x750) Image search: [Google]
storm fro.jpg
95 KB, 485x750
>>81762655
She was good twice.

Once when the X-Men were in the Australian Outback and she was the leader with a mohawk while Cyclops was leading X-Factor. I forget the years.

The other time was when she was the gold team leader in the 90s, but before Forge broke up with her to be with Mystique.

I didn't read anything after AvX. She may have been good then.
>>
File: BVI54ktCYAA476k.jpg (28 KB, 444x444) Image search: [Google]
BVI54ktCYAA476k.jpg
28 KB, 444x444
>>81761476
>Western artists in charge of female jaws
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.