[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys I have a theory about the next episode of Avengers assemble
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 153617_s0.jpg (241 KB, 1000x928) Image search: [Google]
153617_s0.jpg
241 KB, 1000x928
Guys I have a theory about the next episode of Avengers assemble .
Warning potential heavy spoilers
I feel the thunderbolts are actually the masters of evil, stay with me it may seem farfetched but think about it. They have the same powers even meteorite has the same Southern accent as one the masters of evil
How do you feel /co/?
>>
>>81753255
>I feel the thunderbolts are actually the masters of evil
Literally no way. Marvel would never be able to pull off a twist like that.
>>
>>81753342
No for real, the numbers even match up if you add baron zemo as citizen V
>>
>>81753255
Anon, they wouldn't set up the Masters of Evil in one episode, then the Thunderbolts in the very next one with no one suspecting anything.

That's just TOO predictable.
>>
Who does Songbird match up to? Cause she doesn't have Screaming Mimi's powers
>>
>>81754233
This. It doesn't add up at all.
>>
File: 1413067615449.gif (2 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1413067615449.gif
2 MB, 200x200
>>81753607
>baron zemo as citizen V
>>
>>81753255
See, this is why if they ever adapt the Thunderbolts, they should use new villains and "hero" identities, except for Zemo/Citizen V. What made Thunderbolts work was how genuinely surprising the reveal was.
>>
>>81755243
No, what made Thunderbolts work was the great writing and characters. I don't want to see a bunch of non-T-Bolts in a movie adaptation: I want to see the actual, original team. The movie should not be based entirely around that twist--especially when everyone's still going to see the twist even if they don't make it the comic team just for the sake of the twist.
>>
>>81756396
*going to see the twist coming
>>
>>81755243
Thunderbolts ran for ages after they were revealed to the reader, the 'mystery' isn't needed to tell good stories about the characters
>>
>>81756562
Would you recommend the thunderbolts comics to someone who has never read a comic before but has read several manga and actually likes avengers assemble and the mcu?
>>
File: tumblr_mym39kWuEE1rpok63o1_1280.png (816 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mym39kWuEE1rpok63o1_1280.png
816 KB, 1280x800
>>81757842
Yes. Most of Thunderbolts is great and you can pick it up from the first issue. Pic related is a comprehensive reading order.

The only things that came out after this was Frankbolts (which have nothing to do with the Thunderbolts beyond the name). Although Superior Foes of Spider-man and Avengers Standoff!: Assault on Pleasant Hill are the closest things to proper Thunderbolts books after that point.
>>
>>81758230
I see Thanks
>>
>>81758230
Both of those are pretty different to core 'Bolts.
>>
>>81759148
Very, but the former is a great comic that stars a few of its former members and the latter is what the upcoming Thunderbolts ongoing is spinning out of.
>>
>>81759208
Fair enough.

>>81757842
The 90s artstyle might kill you if you are mainly into manga but I agree with anon, it has very few bits that are truly bad.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.