[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
pets thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: Screenshot_2016-04-12-12-25-45.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-12-12-25-45.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
Final one

https://youtu.be/eWI_Jsw9qUs
>>
Is there even a single anon interested in this shit?
>>
>>81748787
I do?
>>
>>81748787
It looks like every other generic talking animal movie.
>>
File: fuck-my-life.png (80 KB, 262x251) Image search: [Google]
fuck-my-life.png
80 KB, 262x251
>>81748712
ugh. this movie looks minion-tier bad.
>>
File: 1459550995787.png (137 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1459550995787.png
137 KB, 320x240
you know how in 3D movies every human character looks like theyve been through 50 hours of photoshop, removing every blemish and imperfection and making them look unnatural?

I thought it was supposed to be different for animated animals, but fucking HELL that shit in the OP is disgusting
>>
>>81748712
The sets and camera stuff look good but the rest is just so generic
>>
>>81748712
>all this "like a boss" action shit
>>
It's got Kevin Hart in it, so it'll do fine.
>>
>>81750135
It'll do fine because kids love talking animal movies.

It'll do fine because it's got memes and overused jokes
>>
>>81748787
>jenny slate as gidget
>SOAD song in trailer
>a cat playing with rabbit turds

i am.
>>
Zootopia breached the defenses. THIS will be the one to take out Frozen, they just need to channel he Minions some more
>>
So it rips off Toy Story with the whole jealousy/trying to get rid of the competition thing, that results in both of them disappearing.
Rips off Hoodwink'd with the crazy rabbit guy
Has lame poop and fart humor with the animals actually having their anuses modeled on their bodies.

So basically into the trash it goes
>>
>>81751428
the dog in toy story had it's anus on screen for one of the movies, not sure which.
>>
>>81748787
Me Ma wants to see it so I have to be; at least the animals look cute, and the voices weren't terrible from what I've seen.
>>
>>81751535
you'd know
>>
>So it rips off Cane and Able with the whole jealousy/trying to get rid of the competition thing, that results in both of them disappearing.

>Rips off Donnie Darko with the crazy rabbit guy

So basically into the trash it goes
>>
>>81751660
because those are 3d animated kids films
>>
>>81751656
The dog was literally the center of the screen and the only moving character in the scene, when he turns around, it's right fucking there.
>>
>>81748712
>nobody's said they want to fuck that cat yet
>>
>>81752010
Even we have standards
If I was to I'd say the white dog is more fuckable
>>
>poop jokes
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>81751729
Yea, you'd know
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.