[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the best episode of Samurai Jack?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: Jack and the Haunted House.jpg (69 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
Jack and the Haunted House.jpg
69 KB, 720x480
What's the best episode of Samurai Jack?
>>
>>81747121
Imo the birth of evil. Everything about that episode is so great in every sense.
>>
Samurai vs Ninja
>>
>>81747414
Either this or The Tale of X9
>>
Jack learns to Jump Good
OR
the one with all the bounty hunters saying how they're gonna beat him, and then at the very end he floors all of them in like a second
>>
DA SAM-OO-RYE
>>
Tale of X-9 and Jack vs the Ultra Robots
>>
Jack and the Three Blind Archers was really good.
>>
>>81747121
The one where he has sex with Aku.
>>
>>81747121
Candidates:
Blind Archers
Any Scotsman episode that's not Saves Jack Pt. II
Birth of Evil
Samurai vs. Ninja
Bounty Hunters

Aku's Fairy Tales gets an honorable mention, but is too much of a joke to really be the best
>>
Third one of the new season coming out

Screencap this post if you don't believe me
>>
X-9
>>
>>81749762

That one is fucking great.

It shows how fucking powerful Jack is in general and how much people are willing to do and go so they can have a shot at beating him.

We will never see him beat Morphius though.
>>
>>81747121
that dragons roar scarred my childhood
>>
The Blind Archers is quintessential Samurai Jack for me. When someone mentions the show, that's always the episode my mind defaults to.

The exchanges in Jack versus Aku kill me every time, though. And any episode with the Scotsman is always gold.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.