[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DC Machinima
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
File: dctv.png (27 KB, 875x458) Image search: [Google]
dctv.png
27 KB, 875x458
They are doing a bunch of new shows? You guys hyped?

http://www.dccomics.com/blog/2015/05/04/breaking-news-more-original-digital-entertainment-coming-from-dc-and-machinima?adid=dchero2_Ready-for-some-super-heroic-streaming

>Breaking News: More Original Digital Entertainment Coming from DC and Machinima

DC’s Hero Project

>Machinima, Blue Ribbon Content, and DC Entertainment are setting out to discover the next great creator for the world of DC Comics. Eight contestants compete in elimination challenges to develop a live-action short video based on their own interpretations of characters from DC Comics’ Starman comic book series. Well-known guest judges and celebrity special guests will join bestselling writer and DC Entertainment Chief Creative Officer Geoff Johns and a panel of esteemed judges to oversee the entire competition.

#4Hero

>A modern adaptation of DC Comics’ cult-favorite classic Dial H For Hero, #4Hero is a live-action, VFX-heavy action-comedy about a young woman named Nellie Tribble who is quietly desperate to make her mark on the world, but wholly unprepared to do so. Nellie stumbles upon a life-altering smartphone app that allows her to instantly become a Super Hero for a short amount of time. The problem is her super powers are dictated by whatever is trending on social media at that moment, and they are always only semi-useful.

“Static Shock” — Live-action series from Reginald Hudlin (producer of “Django Unchained,” writer-director of “House Party,” and exec producer-director of TV series “The Bernie Mac Show”) featuressuper hero Static, a.k.a. Virgil Hawkins. “Static Shock” is based on the “Static” comic co-created by the late Dwayne McDuffie with co-writer Robert L. Washington III and artist John Paul Leon, originally published by Milestone Comics. Milestone Media co-founder and comic book artist-TV producer Denys Cowan (who was behind the original “Static Shock” animated series) is collaborating with Hudlin on the new series.
>>
>>81744947
>>A modern adaptation of DC Comics’ cult-favorite classic Dial H For Hero, #4Hero is a live-action, VFX-heavy action-comedy about a young woman named Nellie Tribble who is quietly desperate to make her mark on the world, but wholly unprepared to do so. Nellie stumbles upon a life-altering smartphone app that allows her to instantly become a Super Hero for a short amount of time. The problem is her super powers are dictated by whatever is trending on social media at that moment, and they are always only semi-useful.

I... want this, why the fuck do I want this?

>Unfollow
Pls no
>>
>>81745109
It sounds awesome, I imagine her getting a bunch of weird China Mevelle style heroes based on random memes
>>
>>81745109
>Unfollow

>DC/Vertigo comic book Unfollow is being adapted for TV by ABC. Per The Hollywood Reporter, Unfollow will be written and executive produced by The Originals showrunner Michael Narducci.

>The comic Unfollow is from Rob Williams and Michael Dowling, and focuses on a billionaire who has become terminally ill. He announces this fact via social media and says that he is going to give his fortune away to 140 random people from around the world. However, one of them is found dead, causing the rest of them to become suspects in the murder, and possibly the next victim.

>Rob Williams told THR in July: "I wanted to encapsulate that in a story that dealt with Twitter culture — people have followers, cults of personality, ruthlessness of ambition."
>>
>>81745213
Do not want, the comic is awful
>>
>>81745355
Your taste is shit
>>
>#4Hero

YES YES YES
>>
File: 1459981781702.jpg (54 KB, 482x392) Image search: [Google]
1459981781702.jpg
54 KB, 482x392
>Not Gods and Monsters season 2

It still hurts. Such perfect AU gone to waste
>>
>>81745516
Go to bed, Rob
>>
>>81745710
Nobody cares about cartoons anymore, it's time to let go.
>>
>>81746332
But I care..WE have to care, anon. Gods and Monsters was too damn good
>>
>>81745355
Kill yourself.
>>
>>81745710
>no more Supermano
>no more Kirkbats
>no more Wonder Bekka
>Alien Lantern, Iron Steel and Sister Marvel never ever
It will never stop hurting, will it?
>>
>>81745355
Wow, horrendous taste.
>>
>>81744947
None of these had any news since the announcement so why are you acting like this is news.
>>
>>81746542
It won't. The show was too damn good for this sinful world
>>
>>81744947
>DialHforHero
>Turned into #4Hero
>#4Hero
>#
>4
>Hero

I dont wanna live anymore.
>>
>#4Hero
>The problem is her super powers are dictated by whatever is trending on social media at that moment, and they are always only semi-useful.

Now way this is real. It sounds retarded as shit. Like Simpsons episode retarded.
>>
>>81748779
Hashtag for hero alliterates
>>
File: 3236281-8926341683-tumbl.png (471 KB, 480x409) Image search: [Google]
3236281-8926341683-tumbl.png
471 KB, 480x409
>>81748831
Do you even Dial H
>>
File: dialha2.jpg (523 KB, 1241x1156) Image search: [Google]
dialha2.jpg
523 KB, 1241x1156
>>81748902
>>
>Monday, May 4th, 2015
>>
>>81748831
Hah, what an idiot.
>>
>>81744947
That stuff is probably going nowhere, but who knows. I was hyped for about five seconds when I heard 'Starman movie' last year then the rest made me want to stuff my head in a deep fryer.
>>
>>81749186
Warners Made an entire new digital studio for this shit
>>
File: 1458331318450.jpg (57 KB, 750x1081) Image search: [Google]
1458331318450.jpg
57 KB, 750x1081
>>81745710
Do we have any BT-style animation to look forward to now?
>>
>>81744947
>Live Action Static Shock staring Jaden Smith
Can't wait.
>>81746542
>>81745710
I thought it was confirmed for a second season, what happened did it not do well?
>>
>>81751742
>I thought it was confirmed for a second season, what happened did it not do well?
Yeah what the hell niggas, where did they said they canceled that shit
>>
File: Gods and Monsters Season 2.png (36 KB, 639x480) Image search: [Google]
Gods and Monsters Season 2.png
36 KB, 639x480
>>81751742
>>81751948
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.