[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Paranatural
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5
File: 1460489403-Ch5Pg112[1].png (855 KB, 772x1164) Image search: [Google]
1460489403-Ch5Pg112[1].png
855 KB, 772x1164
>zarei confirmed for steampunk

>You can control a tool that's a different shade of your same color, but it's no fun for anyone involved.
>>
>>81744004
i'm starting to think that not even one of the adults have noble intentions. The way i see it, every last one of them just wants power, for whatever reason.
>>
>>81744046
..while wanting power is not necessarily bad, the way they act and treat the tools like toys is just wrong. She is basically mad at spencer because he 'may have broken her toy'; Isabel's grandpa wanted to take the train from Zarei.. i think they're just so immature.
>>
>>81744004
the last panel looks like what you'd see when a giant worm monster chomp someone head's off
>>
File: hiding_boner.jpg (19 KB, 640x552) Image search: [Google]
hiding_boner.jpg
19 KB, 640x552
I should really stop getting turned on by morally ambiguous women that crave power and control.

I may have a masochistic and submissive streak?
>>
So Zarei can control two spirits now? Can you even do that?
>>
What's happening?
>>
>>81744004
>Max will be able to exert some degree of control over any color of spirit
You just know it after updates like these
>>
>>81745330
Character development of a character no one cares about during an exposition that no one is interested in.
>>
>Two spirit worlds combining
THIS COULD GET INTERESTING
>>
>>81744960
Well we know that Spender has been for a while.
>>
>>81744395
You might as well because I just find Zarei extremely annoying yet also boring.
>>
>>81744046
Their organization is mostly a loose coalition with benefits. (Not that way) Everyone just goes about their own lives. They're all normal people with the potential to gain huge power so of course it would be like this.
>>
>>81744960
Zack used to say it's extremely difficult, I remember an analogy he used was like two spirits sharing one water fountain. There's bound to be some issues with spirits sharing that energy.

Not only that, but the colors aren't even a perfect match for the train, who is a ginormous wild animal. That shit's gotta be really mentally taxing.

>>81745425
you sure seem mad. I'm personally really interested in what's gonna happen next page because of >>81745439
>>
>>81744365
You're right...

>>81744960
Spender kinda does it. It's pretty much the same situation here. Pathworm is a smart spirit so he's not going to be difficult so all of her energy can go towards the train. She's also been said to be very skilled.
>>
File: verbal moonwalking.jpg (11 KB, 150x199) Image search: [Google]
verbal moonwalking.jpg
11 KB, 150x199
>>81745533
>you sure seem mad
I just want more kids in a webcomic about kids doing paranatural stuff, man. Every relevant adult in these series seems to be an over dramatic edgelord anyways.
>>
>>81745374
Would he though?
It may be just shades of grey short of white instead.
>>
>>81745872
I'd imagine someone with white spectral energy could actually do stuff to the whole spectrum since white is pretty much every color combined. Max's is more of a null color. Maybe he will be able to interact with any color but in a different way.
>>
>>81746104
>white is pretty much every color combined. Max's is more of a null color
That depends on wether we're going by light or pigment rules.

I would guess that black, white and greys just work the same way as every other color anyways. Has there bee variation of saturation as well as hues in the energies we've seen? If so, that would pretty much confirm there's nothing special about black gray and white.
>>
>>81744046
>Spender
to preserve his own secrets, also "THE GREATER GOOD!"
>Boss Leader
To establish order
>Zarei
for justice/revenge
>Forge
To be a pawn of someone wiser
>Grandpa
Because the younger generations are a bunch of dopes!
>Vice Principal
To reveal the truth
>Gorf
To stop the spectral oppression of spirits
>Muse
Cause Ed is a nerd
>Hijack
Also justice
>>
>>81745374
>>81745872
>>81746104
>>81746517
Zack said that one color is special but we don't know what color that is. I would assume spectral energy is like light instead of pigment where white is the combination of all, not black. Whether that means it can control all or not remains to be seen but it would go with Agent Day's huge power. I doubt Max will be able to go far from grey though.
>>
>>81748093
Gorf?
>>81748539
I'd assume white would have a large advantage in color variation, but only with light colors rather than all of them.
>>
>>81748539
Do we know all the colors in play? and who has what?
I think Red may be a strong color thus Isabel's Grandfather, if not White for Boss Leader(?)
>>
>>81748693
If that were the case the same would be said of black too. That also means that there has to be a "pure" color like pure green or pure red for tints and shades to derive from. A tint would have some compatibility with light colors and shades with darks but I really doubt that will be the case.

>>81748877
We don't know all the colors and I think Zack said that they're all pretty much the same except for one and aren't indicative of anything like personality or strength. I'm betting the special one is brown or something. That is if Zack didn't get rid of that idea because it seemed like he was still thinking about it when he mentioned it.
>>
File: Is Zack foreshadowing.png (33 KB, 277x130) Image search: [Google]
Is Zack foreshadowing.png
33 KB, 277x130
>>81744004
So Dr. Shirk I love this /co/ined nickname is basically projecting the Ghost Train back to life?

This means Max has another chance to safely go to Baxborough, right? (Isaac will somehow come along for some reason - pic related, maybe to show some intimate brotalk about spectral life or sumthin' - but they better solve their miscommunications first.)

>>81748693
The name of Chapter 2's evil whale frog spirit, IIRC.

[https://twitter.com/paranaturalzack/status/645017914064531456]
>>
>>81748981
I didn't mean red=strong and other colors=other things. I meant to say that if red were in any way special it'd explain why Isabel and her grandfather are so good with spectral energy. It's a bit of a stretch and I'm not 100% on it, just speculating.
>>
>>81744046
wanting 'power' is not necessarily evil. They all seem to be guided by selfish reasons, however.

I'm sure it's one of those "if we all just sat down like mature folks and talked this out, then nothing crazy will result from all this tension."
>>
>>81749369
Nah. Isabel is good because Grandpa is and taught her.
>>
>>81745693
It's like catching up on a really cool manga and then feeling like shit when you reach the current chapter and have to wait week after week for the plot to develop.
>>
>>81749105
She loaded it with so much energy is was able to come back. Max is far off from being able to do that kind of thing plus it's inside of him so it may work differently.
>>
>>81749730
The plot is literally developing. It couldn't be more developing.
>>
Funny that the train's world has its own track even though he won't use it and doesn't need it
>>
>>81751871
It's the spirit of the thing
>>
File: uhg.png (29 KB, 222x102) Image search: [Google]
uhg.png
29 KB, 222x102
>>
>>81751871
He likes the design.
>>81752223
Why do all the spirits seem so based?
>>
>>81752342
Spirits are way older than all the characters and know that this stupid human squabbling is dumb.
>>
>>81744004
It's interesting, the amount I'm able to give a shit about Parantatural is directly proportionate to how often I see Isaac.
>>
>>81752880
That's because you're into shota.

Scum.
>>
>>81752880
That's because you're a husbandofag aka garbage
>>
>>81744004
So she's a villain right? Or is that too obvious now?
>>
>>81756126
I don't think she's a villain, but I do think that she has some hidden motives.
>>
>>81756126
She's a "misunderstood" antihero, kind of a darker, lonelier version of Spender. They're both huge twats, but not villains.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.