[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
adult swim willing to sign petition to bring back Metalocalypse
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
Uhhhh

http://www.adultswim.com/metalocalypse/petition/
>>
This is the picture that's on the desk on the right

http://rule34.paheal.net/post/view/1681004#search=Metalocalypse
>>
>>81742311
I'd rather have Korgoth
Metalocalypse ran it's course
>>
It's funny how there was just a thread yesterday about how adultswim is so compassionate to their fans and then they do this shit.
>>
File: m5g6imznbymcxkbpwpfc.jpg (23 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
m5g6imznbymcxkbpwpfc.jpg
23 KB, 500x500
>>
>>81742311
>essay portion
nah, it's not a real petition
>>
>>81743290
They probably have it in the works and want to use your stupid reasons as bumps to mock all of you. Or they don't have it in the works and still want to mock you
>>
>>81742739
somebody already sent them a dickbutt fax
>>
>>81742551
maybe we should draw yaoi to bring the show back?
>>
adult swim is shit and should be renamed the macfarlane channel
>>
[as] could go fuck themselves for all I care. Dumping Metalocalypse just after more than 7 years as its working towards a series conclusion over a quibbling with the creator is shit.

I don't even particularly care for Metalocalypse that much, but Brenden Small got hosed.
>>
File: emper.jpg (210 KB, 1255x653) Image search: [Google]
emper.jpg
210 KB, 1255x653
why is adult swim so evil? its like they figure out what we love just to take it from us...
>>
>will in no way whatsoever bring back metalocalypse
such a shit channel, i remember when they had decent programming
>>
Whelp time to send hentai
>>
File: Ghost.jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
Ghost.jpg
9 KB, 225x225
i don't have a fax, can someone fax this?
>>
>want to send in a picture of myself
>No fax modem or whatever the fuck windows wants me to have
>>
is the audio on loop? that laugh and pull records guy seem to be on repeat
>>
>>81743866
What kind of hentia?
>>
>>81744217
yes they are using looping audio with live video
>>
>>81744217
the audio can be shazammed. I imagine they used fake audio because they dont want people hearing in on their super secret conversations
>>
>>81744260
I faxed a whole bunch of lemonfont stuff
>>
>>81744293

That's pretty tame anon, why not fax that one pick with the cheese grater and the anus from e621
>>
>>81744375
Well, they were test faxes and none has popped up yet, soon as I see one of mine show i'll do it
>>
>>81744293
I'd rather have Shapeshifter The Animated Series too.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.