[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Only shoots after Elektra is dead >Shoots people and Matt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: file.png (268 KB, 524x650) Image search: [Google]
file.png
268 KB, 524x650
>Only shoots after Elektra is dead
>Shoots people and Matt lets him
>>
>>81741475
>doesn't help until it looks like they need help
>knows dick about what's going on, could've just arrived
>decision to go on the roof in the last moments before deciding red was hearing frank saying out loud "I'm commin' red"

drama, story pushing
>>
>>81741475
At that point Matt was beyond caring. But considering which tripfag I'm responding to, it doesn't surprise me that you can't pick up on anything less subtle than a truck running into you.
>>
>>81741527
More like bad storytelling.
>>
>The punisher nods after killing people
What did he mean by this?
>>
/co/ is really short for contrarian now. Daredevil was praised pretty highly for its first season but now everyone is hating on it because of their boner for Shane- I mean frank.

Try to find a plothole in season 2. You cannot.
>>
>>81741475
>Only shoots after Elektra is dead
To be honest, I'd do the same.
>>
>>81741621
There was a literal giant hole introduced in like the eighth episode for no reason at all. A literal hole, unrelated to the plot, just seemingly forgotten. Season 2 kinda crapped out towards the end with the Elektra/Hand garbage
>>
>>81742215
i assume that wil pick up when eletra/the hand returns
>>81741475
because matt didn't fucking care
>>
>>81742215
If anything that's the opposite. Season one portrayed the Yakuza as not really contributing to Fisk's organization but heavily interested on the real estate of a certain location (where Cardenas lived.) Now that we've seen what they've done with it we still don't have an answer for their purpose. It's good to have mysteries spanning more than one season.
>>
>>81741475
He's on another roof using a sniper rifle.
What exactly was Matt going to do?
>>
>>81741578
More like a retarded audience that needs everything spoonfed to them
>>
Why did Matt go to the prison to interrogate Fisk? He doesn't need to talk to him to know he's involved and if he was right, there's no way he'd be able to make him talk.
>>
>>81743792
He thought he could leverage Fisk for Frank's location but he made the same mistake as Owsley and thought he would play ball. It was risky but Matt was in a downward spiral at that point.

Face it, the season is well written.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.