[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How is this movie so big? Everyone has been hyping it up, more
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7
How is this movie so big?
Everyone has been hyping it up, more than anything this year.

This last trailer blew the fuck out of the whole award ceremony
How is it so big?
>>
Joker
Harley
Batman
Will Smith
Dadrock
>>
I think it will end up being the most critically acclaimed and the highest grossing comic book movie of 2016, reddening the dceu and the cast of bvs

Look at the free marketing it's getting
>>
>>81738787

>How is it so big?
If the hashtag on the poster didn't give it away to you, it's literally been turned into a meme.
>>
>>81738787
Because of the pandering to Hot Topic.

Man, I wish we were getting an actual Suicide Squad movie instead of a Hot Topic Batman one.
>>
>>81738900
This anon knows whats up.
>>
Superhero movies are saved

If this movies does become a huge success, I want studios to take bigger risks

Batman v Superman, deadpool and suicide squad are the only entertaining movies this year, the rest are sort of boring and have been done before
>>
>>81738787
>more than anything this year.
Considering we had Batman vs Superman this year, I assume you didn't thought this sentence through.
>>
>>81738787
I've figired it out. They were able to make BvS for comic fans and non-retarded people because they would make up the money by pandering to normies and retards with suicide squad! It's absolutely genius!
>>
>>81738900
>>81738900

No you're just being moronic. This movie is pretty much the same as the comic book.

Plus, you haven't even seen it idiot
>>
>>81738929
>BVS
>entertaining
maximum kekage DCuck
>>
At what point in the movie do you think Harley will change into her harlequin costume?
>>
>>81739063
If that were to happen in the movie it would have already been shown in a trailer to gain more viewers.
>>
>>81738787
Because it's a big budget comicbook movie. Why wouldn't it be big?
>>
>>81739554

I don't know man.

We've already seen shots of her cavorting through a mall or outside fashion stores in Gotham. I can easily see that being the setup for her catching sight of the outfit in a store window somewhere.

Hell if you extrapolate >>81738900's Hot Topic pandering theory to its extreme, the movie could have her literally grab the damn thing out of a Hot Topic.
>>
>>81738949
Actually he's not wrong people have been way more excited for this than BvS which is weird considering the reaction that cast photo got
>>
>>81739013
It's not the same as the comic book at all. What gives me faith though, is it looks like it's blending the look/style of the modern Suicide Squad (which is and has been mostly shit, albeit it might pick up a bit under Seeley/Williams) and the character work/plot of the Ostrander Suicide Squad, which was one of the best comic book ongoings ever.

There are a few modern and old elements on either side. Deadshot isn't as broken as he was in the Ostrander squad, Harley is pretty much entirely modern Harley.
>>
>>81739015
>just because it's not a quip orgy it's not entertaining
This meme is just plain retarded
>>
File: 2015_05_14_suicide_squad_harley.jpg (1002 KB, 1400x1980) Image search: [Google]
2015_05_14_suicide_squad_harley.jpg
1002 KB, 1400x1980
>>81741652
>Harley is pretty much entirely modern Harley.

And the casual audiences are popping boners out of their eyeballs.

She's Lady Deadpool.
>>
>>81738787
Will Smith
The Joker
Harley Quinn
Quips

Nuff said
>>
>>81738787
DC's villains are extremely popular (much moreso than Marvel's with the one possible exception of Loki), and it's Harley Quinn's first appearance in a movie. Harley Quinn is ridiculously popular, especially with girls.
>>
>>81742042
True but again, it's still a protencious piece of bloated dog crap.
>>
>>81742042
>people just didn't like it because it wasn't quippy
This meme is also retarded.

I enjoyed it enough, but I certainly wouldn't call it one of the most entertaining movies this year. There were a lot of parts that just dragged on
>>
Its not the reverse JUST that DC deserves, but its the one they need right now

UNJUST
>>
Whys it so popular?

>Men: I want to fuck that Harley
>Women: I want to fuck that Joker
>Men: I want to fuck that Joker
>>
>>81738787
>All 3 trailers have been on point
>Harley Quinn's first film appearance
>Batman+Joker in a movie
>Will Smith fans
>>
File: 1459982083975.png (61 KB, 245x248) Image search: [Google]
1459982083975.png
61 KB, 245x248
>>81745347
>forgetting women may also want to fuck Harley
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.