[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When does the review embargo lift?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7
File: captain america civil war.jpg (98 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
captain america civil war.jpg
98 KB, 640x960
When does the review embargo lift?
>>
>>81735788
tomorrow
>>
File: fanboy.jpg (135 KB, 500x1278) Image search: [Google]
fanboy.jpg
135 KB, 500x1278
>>81735788
Who cares? This will be another 10/10, as usual with MCU movies!
>>
>>81735825
I thought it was today?
>>
>>81735788
I have no interest in seeing this movie. These kind of movies are wearing a little thin for me.
>>
>yfw this gets a 0 percent on Rotten Tomatoes
>>
File: 285.jpg (18 KB, 457x243) Image search: [Google]
285.jpg
18 KB, 457x243
>>81736085
>RT
>ever
>>
>>81735959
I never got the point of making posts and comments like this. "I don't care", "Meh" "I'm not interested". More so when it really has no relevance at all with the subject at hand.

Oh woo hoo! You don't care about something! What a fucking marvelous thing that you can feel apathy, a common human emotion. Do you want a medal? Fucking cuck.
>>
File: 1460445614372.png (586 KB, 755x975) Image search: [Google]
1460445614372.png
586 KB, 755x975
>>81735845
>that salt
>>
>>81736085
>RT ever shit on Disney after 2010.
It's guaranteed fresh and I think CW will be 80% up too.
>>
>>81737584
90% up.

Hell, 100% is likely because BvS will make it look better than it is.
>>
>>81737418
That's a lot of mad over me not caring about something. People are going to post their opinions on thread topics. It makes up 90% of the threads here. If you don't want to hear opinions on shit then don't come here, Captain Autismo.
>>
>>81737936
>OP asks a very specific question
>"lol I dun care"

Yeah fuck off. That's not an opinion. That's just a vapid comment with no substance.
>>
>>81738405
>vapid comment with no substance.
You mean an opinion you dumb fuck?
>>
>>81738484
If your definition of an opinion is a comment of no worth or substance then I feel sorry for you.

Are you also one of those morons that spout "all opinions are valid"?
>>
>>81738565
That's what opinions are, fucktard. If you want an opinion backed up with solid examples and validity then you want an argument.

My opinion is that I have no interest in seeing this movie because these kind of things have gotten stale for me. I have no argument because its a personal choice. Never have I said no one else should see it because I think its boring. It is also my opinion that you are a fucktard who goes into an autistic rage over what people care and don't care about. Now calm down and use your inhaler you mongoloid.
>>
>>81738716
My opinion is that you posting about wether you care for something or not was merely but a shitty attempt at attention seeking.

My opinion is that if a person truly doesn't care about something they wouldn't butt into a thread of something they allegedly don't care about when the fucking main subject isn't even "will it be good?" or something similar.

My opinion is that you should kill yourself.
>>
>>81738800
See, you're getting it. A vapid comment with no validity. You're learning.

Besides, I wanted to know if anyone felt the same way I felt and then we could discuss why the movie seemed unappealing to us.

And again, if you don't want to hear opinions then don't come here you autismo. Go find a hugbox.
>>
File: bugsdisgusted.jpg (18 KB, 380x247) Image search: [Google]
bugsdisgusted.jpg
18 KB, 380x247
HOLY SHIT JUST TELL ME WHEN THE EMBARGO LIFTS YOU FUCKS
>>
>>81738917
And you keep missing the point. I have no problem with dissenting opinions when they are actually relevant to a thread. Here you were looking for attention. Simple as that.

>>81739031
Someone already told you it lifts tomorrow.
>>
File: ..png (1 MB, 1072x1076) Image search: [Google]
..png
1 MB, 1072x1076
>>81735788
>>
>>81739113
Everyone and their grandma knows that's fake already.
>>
>>81739091
I was looking for others who might have felt the same. Or didn't feel the same so that we could discuss it. But here I am instead talking to a faggot who wants to scrutinize the reason for my post. Further derailing the thread because he is to autistic to understand how discussion works and can't let it go.
>>
It's already an 8.8 on imdb, but still no users reviews.
>>
>>81739415
BvS had a 9.7 on IMDb for a couple of days.
>>
>>81739532
Yeah, that's why I still don't know what's going on...
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.