[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Captain Marvel" casting news coming this summer.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: captain-marvel.jpg (136 KB, 900x506) Image search: [Google]
captain-marvel.jpg
136 KB, 900x506
> "I think we’ll be announcing a filmmaker in the next month or two, and probably some cast members later in the summer, at the end of the summer," Feige told us, alluding to the possibility that Marvel will make a big Captain Marvel announcement at this year's San Diego Comic-Con in July.

>When we tried to poke around for plot details, Feige was naturally vague, saying the film's main focus will be "about Carol Danvers and that journey to being Captain Marvel."

>As far as whether Marvel has any plans to produce additional female-led films, Feige says they do, just not between now and 2019. "Yes, for sure, I think [Black] Widow at some point would be great," he teases. "But when you start talking about things that are now four/five years away…sometimes we do that. Dr. Strange has been talked about for ten years. But we’re focused on the next nine movies, which is a lot, between now and 2019."

http://www.fandango.com/movie-news/heres-when-well-know-whos-starring-in-and-directing-marvels-captain-marvel-movie-750715
>>
>>81735358
>"about Carol Danvers and that journey to being Captain Marvel."
Oh good, another origin film.
>>
>>81735358
>we want the WW audience!
>>
>>81735482
Get over it.
>>
>>81735502
There's such an audience?
>>
>>81735482
What was her origin anyway? Did she drink radioactive whiskey?

>>81735530
>TRIGGERED.jpg
>>
>>81735482
It'd a pretty storied and interesting origin story. People aren't sick of origin stories because they're origins, it's because they can only watch Spider-man 1 with the characters swapped out so many times.
>>
>>81735530
>>81735548
>seven minutes
From now on if I'm not busy with reall important things I'm going to post how long it takes for the angry MCUfag to start a company war.
>>
>>81735358
wow, another shitty marvel film, I want this to stop.
>>
>>81735597
You don't have to participate in company wars to know Green Lantern was dogshit.

This shouldn't even be a point of contention, and wasn't when the movie came out. You're the one trying to start shit.
>>
>>81735769
>Marvel dogshit is better than DC dogshit!
Starting shit, indeed.
>>
>>81735801
>strawmanning this early

What a pathetic life you must lead.
>>
>>81735358
>NEWS UPDATE: We're going to actually post this news article in a couple months, come back then.

Fuck this non-news bullshit.
>>
>>81735889
Personally, I think doubting capeshit movies is better than, dunno, shilling them or something. Yeah, shilling them would be the really pathetic thing to do.
>>
>>81735946
Your bait-fu is weak. Work on your technique.
>>
>>81735946
That's some fedora you've got.
>>
>>81735934
Literally CoroCoro 2.0.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.