[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Doctor Strange trailer HYPE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: bigcumber.jpg (232 KB, 769x774) Image search: [Google]
bigcumber.jpg
232 KB, 769x774
Doctor Strange trailer should come out today.

Let's wait for it.
>>
>>81735346
When and where exactly?
>>
>>81735373
Follow #Superhero feed for more info!
>>
>>81735388
Que
>>
>>81735373
Jimmy Kimmel does it in his show.
>>
>>81735373

~11:35 PM, EST. The exact time the trailer will air will depend on what point during the show they play it (it's an hour long show) but it'll probably be somewhere in the middle. So, the trailer is roughly 12 hours away.
>>
>>81735923
>PM

wow, it's FUCKING NOTHING!!!
>>
>>81735346

It will air on the Jimmy Kimmel show
>>
File: Cf2qEILWwAIQ044.jpg (89 KB, 691x1024) Image search: [Google]
Cf2qEILWwAIQ044.jpg
89 KB, 691x1024
>>
>>81736431

Hrrrrnng
>>
I wonder if this is gonna be their first 'intended for 3d' movie"

Shit can look fucking great OR more constrained in 3d, since it's harder to force a perspective.

I wonder.
>>
File: 1378638963916.jpg (100 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1378638963916.jpg
100 KB, 600x450
>>81736431
>11.4.16

But that was yesterday
>>
>>81736834
That was 5 years ago this Saturday, what are you talking about?
>>
Another boring ass marvel movie, fucking kill me senpai.
>>
>Yes, as a matter of fact. We were in VFX reviews the other day, one of the first ones for that movie — we just wrapped, we finished in New York…we did one of the first reviews and it was pretty exciting. It was pretty cool in terms of how 3D can serve that story. You know, sometimes 3D is a tool, like it is in Civil War, a tool of –another toy in the sandbox of how the Russos (Joe and Anthony) can present this movie, then there are times like what Disney is putting out with The Jungle Book –it’s certainly gonna be the case with Doctor Strange– that it serves the storytelling, that it advances the storytelling. And hopefully it helps bend people’s minds even more than with just the flat screen.

http://collider.com/doctor-strange-marvel-3d/
>>
>>81737747
I'll wait for the 3DS port.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.