[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Russo Brothers Confirm Star-Lord And Thor In Avengers: Infinity War
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
http://comicbook.com/2016/04/11/star-lord-and-thor-confirmed-for-avengers-infinity-war/
>>
Is that a fucking surprise for anyone?
>>
who?
>>
>>81733000
>Star-Lord And Thor
Welp, this movie just got a 30% LELSORANDUMB'er.
>>
>>81733000
Well I'm sure surprised that the culmination of this cinematic universe is confirmed to include two of its tent pole characters, the stars of two of its series'.

Who'd have thunk.
>>
>>81733041

/thread
>>
>>81733000
>star-lord first
ahahaha
>>
>>81733056
>being that new
>>
>>81733056
kek
>>
What about karate-blindman, BBC, smelly drunk girl, ironman's fist and F R A N K?
>>
>>81733000
On the bright side, since the movies seem to treat characters with a lot more respect than the movies, we might see Star lord being an actual tactician that will help win the Infinity War with Thor busting everything up at full power.
>>
>>81733041
Thor should be a given, but Starlord is a little more surprising. Didn't Gunn say they wouldn't cross over?
>>
>>81733260
>Punisher in cosmic Marvel
>Frank blows up Thanos with his spaceship that is shaped like a Skull
>>
I hope IW is the last movie. Inhumans can serve as an epilogue
>>
>>81733479
He said that Guardians vol. 2 isn't going to star Thanos and isn't going to be setting up Infinity War, because he wants Guardians to stand on its own and not just exist to set-up things for the Avengers.

Doesn't mean that the Guardians won't appear in IW, just that GotGv2 is going to be standalone.
>>
>>81733631
>I hope IW is the last movie
>implying Disney would EVER stop the gravy train
We already know that there's going to be a Thunderbolts movie in phase 4 and Spider-man and Dr. Strange are both being set-up to be franchises.

The MCU won't stop until it stops making money.
>>
>>81733660
I guess I was misremembering what he'd said, thanks for the clarification.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.