[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
if making a cartoon is so easy, why don't you have one /co/ ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
if making a cartoon is so easy, why don't you have one /co/ ?
>>
I like not being completely impoverished.
>>
>>81731699
Nobody said it was easy.
>>
>>81731699
I do. I once drew a political cartoon for class that got me sent to the principal's office. When he saw it, he laughed, made photocopies and distributed it to the staff at the office.
>>
I don't have a sibling I desperately want to have sex with so I am at a huge disadvantage right there son.
>>
>>81731731
Based principal.
>>
>>81731734
Please keep your projections to yourself, you creepy fuck.
>>
>>81731760
Well there's a reason everyone ships it right? Very suspicious.
>>
>>81731699
Because nobody wants to watch a cartoon which is half Candyland half Animal Farm half Holocaust analogy
>>
>>81731749
He was a reasonable guy. I got into plenty of other trouble but that one particular case I was totally absolved of any wrongdoing.
>>
>>81731785
I do.
>>
>>81731699
no one said it was easy but it is fun... sometimes
>>
>>81731778
Just because you and your fellow autists ship 12 year old siblings to satisfy some kind of weird parental neglect issues, doesn't mean everyone does it.
>>
>>81731699
Getting it aired is the hardest part
>>
>>81731699
I kinda want to say I make cartoons but no, cause my cartoons ar just shit and there's really no animation
>>
>>81731731
Well nigger? You can't say that and not post it or at least say what was in it.
>>
>>81732041
Animation takes a lot of time and effort to do something that looks really simple

If only animation was easier
>>
>>81731731
My teacher did that with a christmas card I drew. It was of a BDSM Santa fucking Rudolph saying he was going to make his ass redder than his nose and an elf tied up in the background with Christmas lights.

I'm so fucking mad I didn't save it. I thought I was in huge trouble because she just walked out of class with it after laughing but she had just gone to show some other teachers.
>>
>>81731699
Making a cartoon is easy

Selling it is hard
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.