[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this the worst casted X-Men movie?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: X-Men_-_Apocalypse.jpg (23 KB, 220x326) Image search: [Google]
X-Men_-_Apocalypse.jpg
23 KB, 220x326
Is this the worst casted X-Men movie?
>>
>>81728983
cast*
>>
File: X-Men-_First_Class.jpg (494 KB, 1382x2048) Image search: [Google]
X-Men-_First_Class.jpg
494 KB, 1382x2048
>>
File: 1459587772390.png (397 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1459587772390.png
397 KB, 640x480
>>81729095
>Emma Frost now actually hotter than Jean

leave capeshite to me
>>
I really like the X-Men movies. Just not as X-Men movies, if that makes sense.

They consistently fuck over all my favorite characters while pushing characters I don't care about.

>Scott
First he was a jealous, incompetent jock. Now he's going to be an edgelord.

>Rogue
Whiny emo.

>Emma
Evil and dead. Also way too old for Scott.

>Jean
Fucking Jean again. I wish this cunt would stop getting pushed so hard. The character is completely irredeemable at this point.

>Wolverine
Okay, Jackman's awesome. But I'm so happy we're not getting another WOLVERINE(and some x-men maybe) movie.

Probably the only two characters with a portrayal I like are Xavier and Magneto.

>>81729659
>Emma ever not being hotter than Jean
>>
>>81730005

>I really like the X-Men movies. Just not as X-Men movies

Singer was never shy about saying he never gave a steaming wet fuck about comic book accuracy. Fox gave him free reign to do what he wanted and he did exactly that. Dude just didn't care about the comics, he had a story to tell and used the X-Men to do it. Same thing Burton did with his Batman movies.
>>
>>81729659
Emma's always been hotter than Jean anon. Why the fuck do you think Cyclops wasn't all that pensive to have an affair with her? Same goes with Betsy. Jean's hot, but the others are hotter.
>>
>>81730342
>>81730005
I meant in the movies you fucking nerds
>>
>>81730342

He didn't have an affair and Betsy was WAY hotter than Jean. And Betsy was trying really hard to fuck him.
>>
>>81730508
>He didn't have an affair
Yeah he did. It just happened to be a psychic affair.
>>
>>81730572

Not with Betsy. Not that I remember.
>>
>>81730583
I only meant Emma. Sorry if I muddled that by adding in Scott having a raging boner for Betsy.
>>
>>81728983
X-Men 3.

The only good one is Kelsey Grammer as Beast and he's absolutely perfect.
>>
File: perfect.png (1 MB, 698x1059) Image search: [Google]
perfect.png
1 MB, 698x1059
>>81730670

well it's clear he did find her really hot. He just didn't actually go through with it. Man had mad willpower, I tell you.
>>
>>81730867
It's Pikachu!
>>
>>81728983
Yes, based on the casting for Beast alone

JLaw would be fine if she wasn't shoved in our faces
>>
>>81732111
>Mystique is the face of the X-Men
>Cyclops is all the way in the back, billed the same as Nightcrawler

It's hilarious that we've gotten to this point.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.