[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have "oh no, this fight is difficult because I have reservations
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 173
Thread images: 23
Have "oh no, this fight is difficult because I have reservations about hitting a girl" episodes officially gone the way of the dinosaurs?
>>
Hopefully. That's a shit concept to begin with
>>
They should put Red Claw into the comics. Batman needs a Big Girl rogue.
>>
>>81724242
>i'm an equal opportunity crimefighter!

well yes but TALKING ABOUT IT sure hasnt. backwards that's gone
>>
I for one appreciate this new age of gender equality.

Talk shit, get hit, no matter what genitalia you have.
>>
>>81724242

As it should be. True equality, mang.
>>
>>81724755
Except all females who get hit are basically John Cena and the universe dishes back punishment on the perpetrators like twentyfold
>>
File: 5001988-boosterhit.jpg (253 KB, 665x647) Image search: [Google]
5001988-boosterhit.jpg
253 KB, 665x647
>>81724242
>>81724755
>>81725218
Not everyone can be from more enlightened times.
>>
File: Batman - Hammer of Justice.jpg (26 KB, 720x950) Image search: [Google]
Batman - Hammer of Justice.jpg
26 KB, 720x950
He has no problem with trannies, though.
>>
>>81724560
>>81724560
>>81724755
>>81725183

And thus has chivalry, or any sort of common decency, horribly died.

Brb, gonna suck-start a .45
>>
the hammers of justice are unisex
>>
>>81725218
Will males ever be rid of this white knight complex? I read a similar thing about why women shouldn't be on the front line of the armed forces. Part of the argument was that the men would be willing to give their lives to protect the women in the squad, even at the expense of the mission. I don't know how true it is, but there it is.
>>
>>81725281
I'm starting to like Booster Gold.
>>
File: equality.jpg (31 KB, 380x514) Image search: [Google]
equality.jpg
31 KB, 380x514
>>
>>81725350
No. It's genetic. Men are programmed to be willing to jump through burning hoops for a chance at dat pussy.
>>
File: strong femaIe character.jpg (57 KB, 256x345) Image search: [Google]
strong femaIe character.jpg
57 KB, 256x345
>>81725218
this

Producers want to cash in on the STRONK INDPENDEPENDEDENT WOMYN fad, but are too afraid of being called mysoginists if their girl protag so much as gets punched in the face.
>>
>>81725350
Simple biology and complicated brain chemistry.

Type A personality (usually male, can be a certain type of female) sees female in trouble = temporary insanity.

But nobody on /co/ is a type A, ever, so...
>>
>>81725322
have fun, retard
>>
>>81724755
Exactly why women should be in the military serving on the front lines showing guys how it's really done
>>
>>81725322
Chivalry is a bunch of stupid rules that died out hundreds of years ago. Or do you think chivalry literally was only about being nice to women?
>>
>>81725350
Survival of our species. We need more women than men to sustain a population. It's the reason why China is about to collapse.
>>
>>81725420
>>81725490
It should be noted that it makes practical sense beyond selfish lust. Losing a woman is a bigger blow to a human community than losing a man. Birth rates can be kept relatively high even if most of the men die, but kill a few women and the birth rate plummets.

Female equality in the workforce and this previously absurd idea that they should can even be soldiers comes from the fact that population growth is reaching its limits. We don't need more humans so we don't need to protect women anymore.
>>
>>81724242
>bruce
>having any problem hitting women

kek, he literally says he uses skull crushing strneght when fighting shiva. He doesnt give a fuck.
>>
>>81725548
I'd like to be a squire and fight a sword.
>>
>>81725350
I'd like to add the article about women soldiers was written by a female soldier. She was opposed to women serving on the front lines for several reasons despite wanting to do it herself.
>>
>>81725322

Do they have those in the middle ages?
>>
File: wheelchair of crying.jpg (73 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
wheelchair of crying.jpg
73 KB, 1366x768
>>81725475
>TLOK basically Korra getting punched in the face repeatedly
>>
>>81725475

>Stronk womyn who has no faults and dispenses out a shitload of brutality without so much as a scratch in return
>UGH FETISHIZATION TOO PERFECT
>Stronk womyn with [insert common human flaw/bad habit here] who takes it as well as she can dish it out in a fight
>ugh gross did they really have to show more violence against women
>>
>>81725566
Well they also systematically kill or abandon female children so that ain't helping
>>
>>81725475
>does nothing but look pretty and be the object of a love triangle and also shoots some arrows
And if she did more I was too bored to notice
Can we agree that the hobbit movies were just shit?
>>
>>81725589
I agree with what you're saying. We as humans are so incredibly far up the chain on this world that, realistically, women are useless other than their pussies. And most every industrialized nation doesn't even want them to use their pussies, because being a baby factory goes hand-in-hand with poverty.

I would say that losing 70% of all women would be less of a blow to civilized humanity than losing 10% of the men.
>>
>>81725787
The horrendous physics of the part where Legolas is running up the falling rocks of that tower above the chasm really rustles my jimmies.
>>
File: 1353386072978.png (5 KB, 190x186) Image search: [Google]
1353386072978.png
5 KB, 190x186
>>81725817
>women are useless other than their pussies
>>
>>81725674
>Korra never actually won in her own show
>S1 she managed to throw Amon out of a building, but she watched as he ran off after he stole her 3 bending powers
>S2 she had amnesia, then had her soul ripped apart in front of her, only defeating the big bad with the aid of another person
>S3 gets poisoned to shit and would have died if not for a group of people making an opening
>S4 lost to Kuvira, even after the mech was wrecked
Whew boy, has there ever been a more inept action show protag?
>>
>>81725817
Tone down the misogyny. It would have been funny five or so years ago, but now it just makes you look like an edgelord. Just a helpfull tip. Do whatever you want to do though.
>>
>>81725787
Anon, didn't you see how she was, like, SOOOO oppressed and was being kept from her true love that she met that week?
>>
>>81725817
Even more women to not want to sleep with a beta like you. It must be easy to not care about women when they don't care about you
>>
>>81725859
Well, to balance it out, most men are useless other than their backs and arms. But at least their backs and arms can help to build stuff.
>>
>>81725903
>>81725934
It's misogynistic to point out that humans have moved beyond the need for population replenishment and thus a huge role of women has diminished? That makes me an edgelord beta in your minds?
>>
>>81725895
That's why I posted it. Korra is super victimized but no one claims misogyny. She constantly gets torn down from a strong woman to a vulnerable girl a wheelchair.
>>
>>81725974
Nigga you're on /co/mblr, what'd you think was gonna happen?
>>
>>81725974
No, but that 70% comment was pretty much bullshit.
>>
>>81725974
You obviously have a chip on your shoulder or are pretending you have a chip on your shoulder.
>>
>>81725974
Anon. Artificial sperm came long before artificial wombs. Women make baby's and men make war. Which benefits the human race more?
>>
>>81725974
A good portion of /co/ is girls these days. It's not the boys only club anymore where we can bitch about how we don't have any luck with girls and how that is the fault of women in the most general sense.
>>
>>81725974
Well, you are right, women are good for nothing but pushing out babies.
Yep, can't do anything else
>>
>>81726072
Imagine a world with just women though. They would synchronize and there would be a world war every month.
>>
>>81726072
War. Alexander the Great expanded the world through conquest, it wasn't Alexandra the Great birthing her way to India.
>>
>>81725995
I think that goes to show just how shit and unpopular Korra was in just the first season that no white knights or feminist types will stick up for it, or even know how bad things got for her.

All anyone knows about is that she got the gay route in the end so its a miracle of fiction .
>>
File: literally_you.jpg (61 KB, 540x804) Image search: [Google]
literally_you.jpg
61 KB, 540x804
>>81725322
>>
>>81726126
The biggest contribution Alexander had on history was being the husbando of every king or wannabe king from that point forward in Europe. He was nuts and literally believed he was a demi-god. He defeated a dying empire and the empire he created dissolved. He was merciless to his men, forcing them to do a death march through a desert simply because they didn't want to conquer anymore.

Great man history is overrated,
>>
>>81726103
>there would be a world war every month.

That already happens, though. You probably live in a first world which is largely untouched by military violence. There are third world places that get bombed to shit every other week.

If there is ANY correlation (if at all) between how safe a place is and which gender is ruling, then it's pretty clear men have already fucked a few places over.
>>
>I'm an offended woman
>better call people who speak realistically about the diminishing value of women virgin edgelords
>that will mean I won
>>
>>81726206
What if a woman hits a woman

Do I punch her
>>
>>81726153
I think your post goes to show that /co/ can't like any female character that isn't 100% waifu bait.

>All anyone knows about is that she got the gay route in the end so its a miracle of fiction .
Everyone on /co/ has seen every episode of TLOK nearly without exception and you know that. What's with the mindless TLOK hate? Did a brown girl kick your dog?
>>
>>81726248
>turning a joke into a serious interjection of nebulous complaints about geopolitics
Go to bed.
>>
>>81726234
Death march? His men travelled with their families. They were also routinely made governors of territory they conquered and were allowed to stay to establish colonies.

Good god, form a rebuttal based on facts rather than bullshit.
>>
>>81726290
DOES NOT COMPUTE.
DOES NOT COMPUTE.

M'LADY. EUPHORIC. TIP! TIP!
>>
>>81724242

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFb2NExVIWU
>>
>>81726290
Yes but then someone has to punch you
>>
>>81726284
>this level of butthurt
You are on an anonymous image board. Just drop it and move on. You dragging it out to save face is getting a little pathetic.
>>
>>81726305
>Everyone on /co/ has seen every episode of TLOK nearly without exception and you know that
I'm glad you just ignored the first half of my post and are ignoring literally everyone outside of /co/ who ate up the bullshit ending and will defend that and ignore the suffering of korra throughout the series.
>>
>>81726248
The first world is Democratic and generally adheres to the preferences of majority female voters.
>>
>>81726392
You know, you could stop too. Maybe update your instagram and tell all your friends what food you're eating and how powerful and strong you are as a modern womyn.
>>
>>81726341
He marched them through a desert for no good reason other than to march a good portion of them to death. I don't know what you think families has to do with it.
>>
>>81725929
>true love that she met that week

This was shit when Romeo and Juliet did it and shit any time it happened before or after
>>
>human population is 51% male
>this is the safest period of peace that the world has ever known
Checkmate, sidecuts.
>>
>>81725326
This guy gets it.
>>
>>81726422
I didn't ignore it. That was what the first half of MY post was referring to.

You are making shit up. TLOK wasn't even unpopular. There is nothing to be defended against.
>>
>>81726428
It's official, only women use instagram.
>>
>>81724242
Speaking of this, was anyone else upset by Arkham Origins? Like, anytime Batman fought a female enemy, who were always the ninjas, he never punches them, only ever pushing. Yet when he fights Anarky, a fourteen year old, Batman is literally giving him rib-cracking punches that throws him into the air. Like, I don't understand. Do people seriously think punching a kid is more acceptable than punching a woman? Like, even in Arkham City, when Batman confronts Harley Quinn, instead of stopping her, he just sidesteps her attack and takes on her goons, letting her escape and cause more havoc. Like, there's no reason why Batman couldn't have knocked her out. But nope, she's a woman and has to be treated delicately.

Thank God we are becoming more egalitarian when it comes to violence.
>>
>>81726340
I was just breaking down how this joke, old as it is, makes little to no sense. No need to get assblasted, friend.
>>
>>81726471
I'll give Romeo and Juliet this, the mood was just right for a "love at first sight" thing. It wasn't "hey I know I'm your prisoner and all, but check out this pebble."

>>81726556
>TLOK wasn't even unpopular
I guess that's why it wasn't shoved off Nick's main channel and moved to Nicktoons. I guess it's also why it wasn't shoved from Nicktoons to their website.
>>
>>81724242

traditionally they insert a female character to fight the female character if it's a male heroic lead
>>
>>81726644
They were trying to get more of their viewership to use Nick.com, dumby. There is no other reason they would spend the money making the last season and yet not air it on television. They had the viewership hooked and could dictate where they went to see the final season.
>>
>>81725566
China's problem is racism since they don't want to let "outsiders" who could do their jobs in. Same with Japan.
>>
>>81726636
*tips*
>>
>>81726644
Also Romeo and Juliet were fucking stupid teenagers who just wanted to bone.
>>
File: 1459354777415.jpg (97 KB, 482x424) Image search: [Google]
1459354777415.jpg
97 KB, 482x424
>"it's actually okay to hit and abuse each other"
>"it's actually okay to have sex with +50 different people before marriage"
>"it's actually okay to leave your partner if things get slightly less comfortable"
>"it's actually okay to ignore the differences between genders"

then we all wonder why nobody is getting married or having kids except groups who DO follow these rules
>>
>>81726588
That's a good point.
>>
>>81726777
Hey gramps, the 50s called, they want you back.
>>
>>81726777
Yes, and?
>>
>>81726558
>>81726428
wat
>>
>>81725974
You know, women have never not worked, dumbass. Generally in primitive societies they're still providing half the community's calories or more. And "childcare" was mostly "kids follow mom around with she gathers and makes huts and shit, help out as best they can as an apprenticeship."

This idea of women who aren't doing anything but haveing kids MAYBE sort of applis to very wealthy aristocratic women who had servants for everything. Otherwise everyone was working their ass off.

Anyway go to /r9k/ to complain about this, this is what it's there for.
>>
>>81726777
The Overton Window will swing back eventually. Lysistrata came and went.
>>
>>81726769
Yeah that too, they weren't beings who were literally both well into their near endless lives.
>>
>>81726305

I got halfway through Season 3 before giving up on TLOK. It had too much shit for me to stomach
>>
File: Untitled.png (63 KB, 701x740) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
63 KB, 701x740
>>81725350

Women shouldn't be on the front lines because 99.9% of them fucking suck at physical endeavors. Ask a hundred girls to throw a grenade and maybe one will do something other than drop it at their own ankles. Yes, there is a difference in genders. Women are not the combat gender, period.

Additionally, female soldiers have been taken hostage and used to influence the males because it is a male instinct to protect a woman. Take Private Jane out of 10 captured troops, torture her within earshot and the other nine will tell or do whatever you want. This has been proven in the Middle East especially.

I'm sorry reality is so sexist and problematic or whatever stupid ass word is in vogue.
>>
>>81724242
female heroes get hit by villains, but female villains don't get hit by male heroes. When one of the movies do it, it'll change
>>
>>81726924
What a terrible point to stop watching. You put up with so much shit and missed the best part.
>>
>>81726943
This is why gays are good for the military, because they're not going to do some stupid shit for some random chick. Therefore, I suggest everyone be gayer.

:^)
>>
>>81726943
>Ask a hundred girls to throw a grenade and maybe one will do something other than drop it at their own ankles.
Stopped reading. Women have more than enough physical limitations. You leading with such an absurd example reeks of shitposting.
>>
>>81726777
>"it's actually okay to hit and abuse each other
in comics and cartoons retard
>>
>>81726994
You know what I'd like to see? A movie that has the male MC fight both male and female enemies, but it's like, doesn't make a big deal that some of his enemies are women. Like, there's no, "But she's a girl!" or "The hammers of justice are unisex," just punching them the same way as the other, male, mooks. And, don't freaking hide the violence either. Anytime there's violence against men, it's shown right up on the screen, in high definition, but whenever a woman gets attacked, even if they're a supervillain, the camera angle is positioned so that you can't really see her get punched. For example, the camera could be behind her, so you don't really see the punch connect with her.
>>
>>81726943
>I'm sorry reality is so sexist and problematic or whatever stupid ass word is in vogue.
Your ad hominem is made all the more retarded by the fact that I am the one who brought up women not being fit for front line combat itt.
>>
>>81726999

no, don't try this shit. LOK does not get good. It gets better, but it's still shit. The best part of shit still tastes like faecal matter
>>
>>81727048
>Women have more than enough physical limitations.

Yeah, throwing is one of them. They completely lack upper body strength. Loosen your trilby a little and return to reality.
>>
File: 1443910124920.png (253 KB, 574x409) Image search: [Google]
1443910124920.png
253 KB, 574x409
>male and female heroes and villains
>males fight males
>females fight females
every
single
time
>>
>>81727094
probably the best way to do it, don't even bring up the fact that they're female and most people won't even care. Of course you'll get people whining, but they'll whine no matter what
>>
>>81726999
>best part
The only good parts that are after the first half of S3 is maybe Tenzin beasting and BoomBoom's head getting blown off.
>>
>>81727104
You from another board? /co/ universally praises the Season 3 finale. It has flying monks, Tenzin getting the shit kicked out of him really really bad, and a woman's head literally exploding.

Also if you thought Korra went through abuse in the previous two seasons, just waint.
>>
>>81727141
>dropped to the ankles
That is absurd and you know it.
>>
>>81727048
What's so absurd about it? "Throw like a girl" isn't an insult, it's an observation based on fact. Women take smaller leading strides than men when throwing and due to a difference in motor functions release the ball either to early or too late to maximize distance and force.
>>
>>81726735
>They were trying to get more of their viewership to use Nick.com
That's not howa moves like that happen. If you want to attract more people to your website, you air the show and tell people "Hey watch Korra anywhere on the go at nick.fart!"

Networks don't take shows off the air to make them web exclusive unless ad revenue is drying up.
>>
>>81727188
>only
The "only" good part of the ATLA finale was Azula going off the deep end.

The Book 3 finale of TLOK was great and everyone knows it.
>>
>>81724242
> Wahhh , women shouldn't serve in the army because they are special snowflakes
> wahhh, why can't I hit women? What happened to gender equality ?
>>
>>81727260
Well I guess you should work for Nickelodeon to tell them next time to not try something like that.
>>
>>81726943
>have friends in the army
>friends continuously lose their shit at women in the army cause they have to do everything for them
Apparently their physical tests are completely EZ mode too. Seems justified
>>
>>81726476
Wut
>>
File: cXvdC4r[1].gif (2 MB, 400x253) Image search: [Google]
cXvdC4r[1].gif
2 MB, 400x253
>>81727254
>>
>>81727309
I don't think the people arguing against women being in the military are the same people arguing in favor of equal violence against both genders. Honestly, I'm sort of disappointed in feminists because there's so few of them that discuss the inequality when it comes to violence against men and violence in media. Which is not to say that there aren't any that are talking about it. There's this one person, I forgot her name, that says it's very important that women also get BTFO'd just the same as male villains, because it'd show that women aren't weak and don't need to be treated delicately.
>>
>>81727347
Didn't the 2 women that qualified for Rangers recently get EXTREMELY specialized things handed to their class? Like added rest times, shorter marches, less gear weight, less obstacles, added advisors on the scene, etc.
>>
>>81727141
>http://www.popsci.com/science/article/2012-09/fyi-do-men-and-women-throw-ball-differently

I mean I understand that 4chan an be pretty misogynistic and it is justified to call it out, but this boards political orientation isn't far from what you would expect from Tumblr. Which is crazy to think about.

Is it just part of the whole entire Lesbian craze? Did that translate somehow into social justice and feminism?
>>
File: kekuna.png (20 KB, 586x550) Image search: [Google]
kekuna.png
20 KB, 586x550
>>81727381
Let's get this shit started.

>women
>>
>>81727419

It's called "feminism." This is like getting mad at the Black Panthers for not reporting black-on-white crime (which is 900% higher than the opposite.)

It's a bent world, and white guys aren't allowed to have a hand in it anymore.
>>
>>81727309
In fiction, we can ignore the reality of women generally being inferior in these types of situations, you rube.
>>
>>81727424

ex British Soldier here. I found in the army that 95% of the females I met were in it to meet boys, be a small minority surrounded by blokes, to flirt, and to fuck around. Come PT or exercises where there was a lot of graft expected, they all developed phantom injuries or excuses.

The 5% I'm not including in this were based as fuck, and worked their asses off to prove the other 95% wrong. They put me to shame in a lot of regards.
>>
>>81727424
Probably? I just know one of them specifically bitches about having to haul their shit around whenever they're out in bumfuck nowhere for training cause they can't carry shit. He also loses his shit at their training cause the guys physical test is something like 5 kms in 30 minutes and the female one is 2 kms in 30 minutes? Or at least something retarded like that
>>
>>81727464
>I literally made sure to write that there are in fact feminists that talk about this inequality
>You decide to bring up race
But... why?
>>
File: 1444500554967[1].jpg (25 KB, 345x194) Image search: [Google]
1444500554967[1].jpg
25 KB, 345x194
>>81727477

You're asking people to ignore elements of our reality that are as widely known and instinctive as understanding we can't swallow water to breath.

Wonder Woman is fine because she's a golem. Black Widow is not fine because she's just an ordinary woman. Unless she's fighting skinny vegan manlets from Reddit, she is at a massive disadvantage physically.
>>
>>81727511
>there are in fact feminists that talk about this inequality

Yeah, it did a world of good. Both genders are miserable. Thanks feminism.
>>
>>81727381
Yes, but they are perfectly capable of throwing if you don't choose fucking cheerleaders. Any woman who actually played sports in school would be able to do that. The entire problem with women in the armed forces today is that they are treating the integration like any other field and seeing not meeting quotas of female recruits as a failure. Society has taught women to not be physically capable. Women don't lift weights and they aren't taught to throw a ball by their dad. That shit will take time to fix back at home and we shouldn't lower standards to get girls who never even played catch until they were 17 into humvees on the other side of the world.

Throwing is not some genetic trait. If you want to talk about innate physical limitations of women than you should talk about height and jumping. The majority of women can't climb a 10 foot wall and no amount of training or changing how women see their own abilities at home will change that.
>>
>>81727567
>if you don't choose fucking cheerleaders. Any woman who actually played sports in school would be able to do that.

You're some kind of idiot for not realizing cheerleading is a physically demanding task in many situations. It's not a sport but it's not sitting around.
>>
>>81727530
>superhero comics should adhere solely to my views!
>a highly skilled assassin wouldn't be able to fight!
>>
>>81727567
>Throwing is not some genetic trait.

except it is you donut, read >>81727447
>>
>>81727511
He is a sperg that can't contain his bitching to the matter at hand. All his dislikes just gush out of him.
>>
>>81727603
>I'm gay!

wow bro thats pretty gay, why did you say that
>>
>>81727597
I meant to say poms.

Can cheerleaders throw though?
>>
>>81727618
I've seen women throw a ball well plenty of times.
>>
File: but what does that mean.jpg (30 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
but what does that mean.jpg
30 KB, 1280x720
>>81727511
>bringing up race when discussing equality is somehow a weird concept
>>
>>81724242
>Female hero gets knocked out
>She isn't raped by the henchmen or villain
err... what?
>>
>>81727668

I've seen your mom suck a lot of dick too, but rhetorical evidence doesn't mean very fucking much compared to scientific study.
>>
>>81727567
God almighty, read stuff for once.

>https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/health-science/throw-like-a-girl-with-some-practice-you-can-do-better/2012/09/10/9ffc8bc8-dc09-11e1-9974-5c975ae4810f_story.html

tl;dr: Women have shitty motor functions. Even in aboriginal culture where men and women throw from childhood to hunt, males greatly outpace females.

>>81727668
>my anecdotal information outranks actual scientific studies because it suits my argument!
You are the most female female I have ever femaled.
>>
>>81727668
THE DINARICS ARE THE TALLEST PEOPLE ON EARTH ON AVERAGE BUT I'VE SEEN SOME 5'7'' MANLETS IN THERE SO THAT MEANS UR WRONG LOL
>>
>>81727643
No. Color guard has some throwing.

Well... more like swinging and releasing, I guess?
>>
>>81727642
Nice pointless ad hominem, that sure won me over
>>
File: liz.jpg (12 KB, 230x219) Image search: [Google]
liz.jpg
12 KB, 230x219
>>81727761
>implying anyone wants to win you over or cares
>>
Anybody else playing feminist deflection bingo? So far we've seen the following:

>ad hominem
>/r9k/
>edgelord
>beta
>emotions beat facts
>misogynist
>>
>>81727726
>women can learn to throw better
Which is exactly my point. Read my post.

>If you want to talk about innate physical limitations of women than you should talk about height and jumping. The majority of women can't climb a 10 foot wall and no amount of training or changing how women see their own abilities at home will change that.
>>
>>81727803
If you're not trying to win people over, why waste time arguing?
>>
>>81727567
>Yes, but they are perfectly capable of throwing if you don't choose fucking cheerleaders.
No

>Any woman who actually played sports in school would be able to do that.
Still no.

>Throwing is not some genetic trait.
I think you are confusing the term "genetics" with "physiological trait coding". Genetics plays a role in any and all functions we involve ourselves in whether it is clicking a mouse or doing back flips. Throwing is also pretty primal skill, and one that was very sex oriented. It is not related to muscle ability, but control, and that arises from nerve distribution. Women don't have as many of the nerve for fine motor skills in their dominant hands as men. So they are effectively throwing with the skill aptitude that is in between a typical male dominant and none dominant hand.
>>
File: 1456700783399.jpg (76 KB, 700x936) Image search: [Google]
1456700783399.jpg
76 KB, 700x936
>>81724242
Deadpool made fun of the notion in his movie before getting kicked behind by another female henchman.

Honestly at this point, it's usually just male heroes having trouble being able to hit a female henchman through fist fights at this time and age. It's easier the hero just knocks her out either by gas, superpower, neckchop or magic. Also kicking, mostly sweep kicks.
>>
>>81727881
not them but some people just want to be angry and want everyone to know it
>>
>>81727832
>Which is exactly my point
And yet you wrote
>Throwing is not some genetic trait
even though it is. Under the best circumstances and the most amount of experimental control, females will never come close to what males can do in regards to throwing, and it has to do with them being women. Genetically. Chromosomes and all that shit.
>>
>>81727890
>Women don't have as many of the nerve for fine motor skills in their dominant hands as men.
Sauce.
>>
>>81724242
Didn't batman wiped the floor with her?
>>
>>81727965
You are losing track of the bigger picture. You would be right if genetics was BOTH against women and couldn't be made up for by training. Plenty of women can throw well. A woman CAN'T learn how to jump higher or be taller. The idea that women can't serve in the military because they cannot possibly be good at throwing is retarded.
>>
File: deadpool_109337.jpg (121 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
deadpool_109337.jpg
121 KB, 600x300
>>81724242
No.
>>
>>81728043
>Plenty of women can throw well
FUCKING
READ
RETARD
>>81727726
>By 18, there’s hardly any overlap in the distribution: Nearly every boy by age 15 throws better than the best girl.

Just stop, you're proving that women just have to double down on being wrong if it means they can win an argument. It's embarrassing for you, whether you realize it or not. Women cannot be taught to throw as well as men.
>>
>>81728131
wew
>>
>>81728043
>can't learn how to jump higher
Spotted the fatty
>>
>>81728235
Fatties notwithstanding. I despise them so much that I don't even consider them.
>>
>>81725895
Korra was made to be the exact opposite of Aang, and for all of his peace-loving pacifist ways, Aang won the vast majority of his fights.
>>
>>81728293
The writers simply loved kicking the shit out of Korra.
>>
>>81728235
This. There's that 5'3 guy who trained himself into being able to dunk on a 10' hoop.
>>
File: 1363021249898.jpg (641 KB, 677x2422) Image search: [Google]
1363021249898.jpg
641 KB, 677x2422
>>
>>81725787
>Can we agree that the hobbit movies were just shit?

Oh yeah and what's worse is that trilogy was just 90mil shy of making 3 billion dollars
>>
>>81727511
The right is a bulwark of equality anon. He left out how whites are the majority of welfare recipients though for some reason
>>
>>81727307
'great' and 'TLOK' don't belong in the same sentence.

Book 3 wasn't great by any stretch of the imagination.
>>
>>81724242

you know I was bitching about Batman in that Beware thread I made but one thing Ill give them credit for is the fact that Bruce just strait up let's the villainesses have it.
>>
File: 1459338189560.png (310 KB, 681x496) Image search: [Google]
1459338189560.png
310 KB, 681x496
>>81725525
>Exactly why women should be in the military serving on the front lines showing guys how it's really done
have you seen women in basic training? or talked to anyone whos served about women in the military>
>>
>>81730357
Now, I don't quite understand these modern tactics and strategy, but I think he meant that women are supposed to show guys how to get the shit beaten out off them. After all, if you kill your enemies they win.
>>
>>81730357
Yeah, it's the guy that's complain more than the females. Let's you know what it's really about when the guys are the whiney Bitches of the group
>>
/co/ truly is the most underage sjw tumblr board
>>
>>81725974
/co/ has a large amount of tumblr faggots who refuse to accept females as parasite.
>>
>>81731432
Not true at all. My country has compulsory military service for all men. Women can take it too if they want.

They cant do shit, they are physically inferior.
>>
>>81725787
I personally appreciate that Jackson went full Lucas just ten years after the original films. He could have waited thirty years and dragged it out to magnify the disappointment, but he waited a mere decade before he became a complete hack. He got it over with quickly.
>>
File: p10.jpg (777 KB, 1200x1876) Image search: [Google]
p10.jpg
777 KB, 1200x1876
Lot of guys into women getting hit itt
Good thing for them Batman is the same.
>>
File: p11.jpg (614 KB, 1200x1863) Image search: [Google]
p11.jpg
614 KB, 1200x1863
>>81732360
>>
>>81724242
yes, no if they do it they just mock it.
>>
>>81725281
Green Lantern is so fucking based.
>>
>>81725999
>/co/mblr
When will this meme die?
>>
>>81728131
>Women cannot be taught to throw as well as men.

No one fucking said they could, they're saying that women can meet a combat-acceptable standard. I.E. not throwing grenades straight up in the air. No one is saying that a woman could be a world-class pitcher on a male team, you stupid faggot.

What the fuck is wrong with sportsfags? One of my uncles refuses to attend his daughter's cheerleading competitions because "it's not a sport". You fucking morons should be shot.
Thread replies: 173
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.