[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sleepy cabin given notice of death
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
In ricepirate Mick's stream right now and he was just talking about sleepy cabin will be dead within a year. Thoughts?
>>
>>81718108
I miss Stamper
>>
/t/v likes it, so it must be trash.
>>
Apparently ricepirate was also sang in the metal group "The Falling" once
>>
http://www.oocities.org/sunsetstrip/stage/6600/sounds.html
Here is the band he sang it when he was 16 lol.
>>
But where will I go to listen to people who don't produce content outside of streaming and let's plays bitch about how much they hate streamers and let's players?
>>
>>81718512
Does purpleeyeswtf or littlekuriboh stream?
>>
Wait the stream will die or their whole thing? I seriously don't understand what Sleepy Cabin is.

I know they have an office but what do they do?
>>
>>81718601
they no longer have an office

everything you thought you knew was a lie
>>
>>81718700
So what do they do? What did they do?
>>
>>81718854
If you're asking how they lost the office it's because stamper was the responsible one who kept the office open and he left.

Chris and Zach are working completely on Hellbenders. Cory and Jeff are working completely on a video game with Tom Fulp. Ricepirate is trying to keep Sleepycabin alive and Niall is fucking black women on the street.

There are currently no Sleepycabin projects outside of the podcast.
>>
>>81718978
So basically someone thought it was a good idea for a bunch of mongoloids to run an actual office.
>>
>>81718136
I recommend following his stream, still good stuff between him and mick. specially since they live together.
>>
>>81718854
Nothing. It's a bunch of guys in their late 20s/early 30s who peaked when they were teenagers being trolls on Newgrounds and now don't know how to move on from that time period in their lives. Except Mick. Mick seems pretty well adjusted.
>>
>>81719207
But Oney and Zack are pretty much confirmed to be working with Roiland for Adultswim.
>>
>>81719086
I thought it was more of a way for them to get income while they hang out and work on their projects together and maybe produce some content under the banner. That latter idea seemed to fall apart once everyone became so devoted to their own projects and possibly going legit like with the possible Hellbenders show which kind of made Sleepy Cabin pointless beyond listening to a bunch of funny and drunk dudes talk about shit.
>>
File: last_bit_of_hope.jpg (80 KB, 766x960) Image search: [Google]
last_bit_of_hope.jpg
80 KB, 766x960
>>81718108
At this rate, probably. They have been downers as of late. I hope the podcast doesn't die because it's honestly my favorite podcast ever. If it dies then I have to go to The Pizza Party podcast.....I don't hate it but I can't fucking stand Pan and how egotistical he is but everyone else in the podcast is pretty cool. Pls don't die, Sleepycast. Please!
>>
I can see it which it will suck it happens.

As they said before the idea was never to have Sleepy Cabin be their regular job and that it was made so that they could just fund themselves till they actually did get real paying jobs in whatever they wanted to do.

The good (and bad for us) thing is that it came a lot sooner than they thought. Chris and Zack got Hellbenders picked up as a show, Stamper left to go do is own thing, Jeff was never really part of it and Jeff and Cory are working on the game together. Nial is still pretty new to everything and is already doing his own thing and Mick has been doing his own stuff way before he joined.

The office was sold because they didn't really need it and it was costing way to much to support even with the peak of their patreon.

Now that Chris and Zack are starting to move around due to work there isn't really anyone who can do the cast regularly anymore.
>>
>>81718108
Considering Sleepy Cabin releases jack shit it's not that big of a deal. All that matters is if the podcast stays around while they work on their other projects.
>>
>>81718108
Duh. It was doomed from the start, they opted to collaborate but they already all had their own projects in the works. At least we got a kickass podcast out of it.
>>
As long as we're at it, who's got another podcast full of idiots yelling about whether sucking your own dick is gay, or whether Halloween is better than Xmas?

I've only got 2 episodes left on this and it's been great
>>
I just don't want them to treat the podcast like the burden they're making it sound like it is. Just record a podcast every couple weeks or something, please don't ruin it for yourselves by forcing yourself into it. Go back to having fun with it.
>>
yo i just started listening to the podcast. any drama? i heard there's an episode that matches up with a tweet that proves stamper was drinking or driving or something. and that's why he left.

>>81719207
how old are they all? niall is like 24 right? but the rest are around 30?

>>81726002
the bone zone podcast

some of their prank calls are the hardest i've ever laughed
>>
>>81718978
>Niall is fucking black women on the street.
Niall secretly had the most secure job of all the whole time. He was working as a colourist for that Lakewood Plaza game and getting pay checks from Cartoon Network.
>>
>>81726537
Niall, zach and chris are around 24 and cory is 25 I think. The rest are above 30.
>>
File: 2015-05-27-sleepover(2).jpg (70 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
2015-05-27-sleepover(2).jpg
70 KB, 350x350
>>81718108
They care way too much about voicing their opinions on religion.
After a while it seemed to be a really big hang up for a lot of them and dialogs come off as repetitive and stale.
I'd rather they talked about cartoons because rebeltaxi and all his friends are gigantic faggots.
I listened to sleepycasts 1-30 over and over.
Everything after that not so much.
Stamper left and Zack is only in about half and he is one of the few who are not either completely retarded or boring.
I'm fine with sleepycabin being the blip even they knew it was going to be.
I have podcasts 1-30 downloaded.
I'll probably just save the couple season 2 ones I liked like the Jontron one and the Space Station 13 one with Tom Fulp and
Michael Swain.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.