[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so I realize Im only two episodes in but goddamnm, Bruce you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 14
so I realize Im only two episodes in but goddamnm, Bruce you are the worst Batman ever.

I mean Im glad to get away from Batgod but there is an opposite extreme
>>
>>81717566
BtB has the same thing B:TAS had where Batman would get beaten up by colorful crooks, but can fuck up entire armies of ninja.
>>
>>81717566
I dunno man. Hard to be a worse Batman than Christian Bale's. The least interesting character in his own movies, consistently getting his ass handed to him, rarely actually doing any detective work, and then he quits almost immediately.
>>
Would you a Magpie?
>>
>>81717566
middle ground gets you nowhere. drama demands either grandeur or underdoggery
>>
>>81718289

I would much prefer a Tatsu
>>
>does the splits to crouch down to open a box

yep. would totally a Tatsu
>>
File: backstory.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
backstory.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>81718913
>>81718945
>dem legs
>dat ass
>sweet tooth

Tatsu is best girl
>>
>>81720428

I wish to hug the cranky asian
>>
File: 1431524760645.jpg (59 KB, 1280x623) Image search: [Google]
1431524760645.jpg
59 KB, 1280x623
>>81717566
Is he, anon? Even worse than Earth One?
>>
>>81718040
>Batman's weakness are flashy customs
I dig this
>>
The Good
>Batman Detective work
The Bad
>Everything else
Look Im happy lesser known characters got a chance to shine, really I am, but damn throw out a big name. Also Anarky was absolute shit
>>
>>81722523

I mostly like it but the thing I like least is Batman himself weirdly enough.

>waah Im bruce wayne I don't like people keeping secrets from me. Im gonna go pout in my subterranean lair
>>
Katana however is wonderful
>>
>>81722523
>but damn throw out a big name

So Ra's, Deathstroke, Man-Bat, Killer Croc, and Two-Face aren't big names?
>>
Batman's power level increases to meet his adversary. That's why he has the same success rate with petty crooks as he does demi-gods.
>>
>>81722885

man fuck the big names. Big names wank is why we get nothing Joker shit
>>
Im happy with Lady Shiva
>>
>>81723171
I thought it was used fine in this show. They even did different twists on the big names or were used sparingly.

I would've liked to seen another season to see where they took the show.
>>
very happy with Lady Shiva
>>
>loses the soultaker sword
>a women gets her soultekerd
>hur dur you passed my test

the fucking worst
>>
>>81723566
He explains why he's not worried about the League in the next episode.

Besides, I never saw the big deal about the sword. It's big, heavy, doesn't cut shit, and you need to stand still and perform an incantation to make it take one person's soul.

It's a very impractical weapon.
>>
>>81723957
>He explains why he's not worried about the League in the next episode.

Yeah, I saw it was a lame excuse and if he wasn't a shit head they wouldn't have lost the sword in the first place. "We can get it back" doesn't excuse you from loosing it in the first place, and there's no guarantee the sword itself would stay in Gotham. For all they know Shiva could fuck off to China with the thing and micromanage the science theft from there.

>It's a very impractical weapon.

There's also the matter of the semi dead women. Who granted was a bitch but still.
>>
>>81724043
>There's also the matter of the semi dead women. Who granted was a bitch but still.

She's dead. The show doesn't say as much, but considering the corpse was left at the hands of the League, they most likely disposed of it.
>>
and now he's given HER shit about ego.

fucking hell I think I can see why this got cancelled
>>
>>81724502
Because Snyder was on a warpath when it came to action cartoons back in 2013?
>>
>>81725608

Well yes. I had actually forgotten about that. Shame really.

But here we have Batman not one episode after losing a magical doom sword, getting someone killed revealing that it was all to test Katana and then getting pissy when she wants to go into the field and do the exact shit she was tested to do what's more he acts high and mighty completely disregarding her CIA training and knowledge and the episode tries to say SHE'S the one with team work problems. He would have gotten himself, gordon and Barb killed without her.
>>
>>81718209
>and then he quits almost immediately
There was about 5 years between begins and TDK, right? Though him disappearing and then "dying" right after can be chalked up to TDKR just being a bad movie
>>
File: Katana16.jpg (57 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Katana16.jpg
57 KB, 1920x1080
>>
>>81725910
Not that Batman isn't a cunt in this, but

>revealing that it was all to test Katana

I think only the part about getting himself kidnapped was the test. He was checking to see if she'd do the right thing and try to rescue him or just bail with the sword.

>and then getting pissy when she wants to go into the field and do the exact shit she was tested to do

Yeah he was being a dick about that. Though when she was actually in the field, he seemed pissed that kept drawing out the fights with the goons instead of just knocking them down quickly.

I think the next three episodes are him lecturing her about shit, but that episode was the worst one about it.
>>
>>81726162
>I think only the part about getting himself kidnapped was the test. He was checking to see if she'd do the right thing and try to rescue him or just bail with the sword.

and he screwed up, lost the sword and got a women killed. Even the sword aside this is Batman, he shouldn't be so caviler about being directly responsible for someone's death.

>Though when she was actually in the field, he seemed pissed that kept drawing out the fights with the goons instead of just knocking them down quickly.

She was knocking them down just as quickly as he was. There where no signs that she was playing around.
>>
>>81726003
It's only a year between them actually. So he's Batman for one year before he retires for seven years, comes back for a couple months, and then "dies."
>>
>>81717566
Magpie so wanted the Batdick. I wish they hadn't cancelled it.
>>
>>81727673

never stick your dick in crazy, man.
>>
File: 1380512445592.jpg (154 KB, 500x708) Image search: [Google]
1380512445592.jpg
154 KB, 500x708
>>81727673
>>
>>81725608
Why is it that every one of /co/'s enemies is a Snyder? They're like our Rothschild family or something.
>>
>>81728184
Catwoman
>>
>>81728624

Because as far as I know there's only one Loeb
>>
>>81729410
Catwoman ain't crazy. Magpie is.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.