[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are /co/ thoughts on the Dirty Laundry short? Is this F
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (98 KB, 1676x949) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
98 KB, 1676x949
What are /co/ thoughts on the Dirty Laundry short? Is this Frank franker than Bernthal Frank?
https://youtu.be/bWpK0wsnitc
>>
>>81709193
I liked it. I'm not entirely sure this Frank is Franker though.
>>
File: You gon get Franked.jpg (13 KB, 200x302) Image search: [Google]
You gon get Franked.jpg
13 KB, 200x302
>>81709193
Enjoyed it. Though I think Bernthal did a little better at his role, but that may be just because instead of a single short we got to see him run around cleaning up the streets for an entire season.
>>
>>81709504
I think this is the problem. Even now, I still want to see Jane get the role at some point. Between the short and the video game, I fully believe he can Frank a Frankload of Franks. He just needs to be given a chance.
>>
>>81710025
You do realize he DID get the role already....that short came out after he starred as Punisher in an actual movie
>>
>>81709193
I enjoyed it.
>>
>>81709193
I didn't feel the Frank of it.
Felt more like a spin off to the Transporter or something.
>>
>>81710315
Yeah, but that had shitty writing. I think he proved that movie wasn't his fault.
>>
>>81710952
Shitty writing how
>>
>>81711140
Frank didn't spend enough of the screentime going after the guys who killed his family. He did some low-level manipulation, and then there was one big shootout, a good one, but it didn't feel like enough. A lot of the movie was cut with Frank's goofy roommates that aren't really that funny, and a love interest that we know/hope won't really go anywhere, as the guy just lost his wife. In all, it sort of seems like it suffers from trying to adhere to certain elements of a Hollywood formula that don't fit the story, or at least could have been implemented better.
>>
>>81709193
I don't think Bernthal's Frank would've ignored what was going on and let that chick get raped. What the fuck was that?
>>
>>81709193
hey i've never watched this one before, Jane really makes up for the characther, not like that one walkind dead faggot from the series
>>
It's really not hard at all to just act like a hardass. Bernthal's was better because he could act like a family man at times.
>>
>>81709193
I think they both did a great job, and both captured very important elements of Frank.

Jane was a great MAX/emotionless force of nature Frank. Bernthal did a great job emphasizing the military aspect and bringing in some of Frank's qualities from earlier 90s runs such as War Zone.
>>
>>81709193
racist and sexist, quite problematic to be honest.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.