[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thank you, Japan.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (144 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
144 KB, 1920x1080
Thank you, Japan.
>>
>>81705296
I don't get it.
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 500x385) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 500x385
>>81705296

At least you acknowledge he's in the movie.
>>
>>81705296
What are we thanking them for?
>>
>>81705344
>>81705354
You can see Spider-Man on the left.
>>
Domo arigato, Vision Roboto!
>>
Spidey on Team Tony. Yeah go fuck yourself.
>>
I don't know about you but that whole shot of them running into each other is fucking cringy.
>>
>>81705464
yea, this... doesnt really make sense. Peter "I need to keep my identity a secret to protect my family" Parker as pro-reg?
>>
>>81705677
Yea fuck superheroes
>>
>Japanese Spider-Man strikes again
>>
>>81705737
Maybe Tony paid him.
>>
>>81705768

Oh fuck. I can't wait for a fan edit of the film that adds in Supaidaman sound effects to all of his scenes.
>>
>>81705737
I don't think the Act is going to be the exact same. I think it's only to have tags on their superhero costumes and go full NSA on them.
>>
>>81705737

my head cannon is Tony convinces parker to do his bidding for an improved spidy suit, (and money of course) and parker goes along with it..

Until he watches Tony attempt to kill the Cap, which then forces spidey to rescue him. Cap gives Parker the tree, river and no you move speech, Parker's relatives get threatened and Parker than one man's the entirety of Tony's team. Beats tony almost to death and gives mercy as a dying request from cap.

If it doesn't go this way I will bitch about it here for eternity.
>>
>>81705346
Nobody has a shadow. Who the hell missed that detail during QC?
>>
Japanese fans seem to hate the song in the trailer. Just fyi.
>>
>>81709119
I only noticed now that you mentioned it
>>
>>81709154

>hating based EXILE

but yeah I didn't like the song either
>>
>>81709119
Probably added later

That or the day really had no shadows due to the light
>>
>>81705737
MCU CIVIL WAR
IS
NOT
ABOUT
IDENTITIES

HOLY FUCK HOW MANY TIMES HAS THIS BEEN SAID

>>81705464
YOU RETARDED NIGGER PETER IS THE ONE WHO CHANGED SIDES

FICKING CHRIST
I HATE CASUALS
>>
>>81709268
In the op pic, you can see that Cap and Bucky have some light shadows. So it seems they and maybe Hawkeye are the only real people in that shot. Everyone else is CG.
>>
>>81709341
You have a point, but please don't use caps. It makes you look belligerent.
>>
>>81709660
>Everyone else is CG.
It's really sad what movies have become.
>>
File: shit oh fucking hell.jpg (74 KB, 347x604) Image search: [Google]
shit oh fucking hell.jpg
74 KB, 347x604
>>81709119
>vampires that are immune to daylight
>>
>>81709119
Unless you think they took extra time to take shadows out in post, that's retarded since no one other than Iron Man in that shot is full CG.
>>
>>81710043
He is belligerent. Willful ignorance makes people angry, anon.
>>
>>81709119
They actually do, the light is just diffuse enough to make them hard to see, especially on the left.
If you look hard, you can actually see they have some, but this is a giant, spotty-gray area surrounded by reflective surfaces and under a perfectly cloudy sky.
That's like optimum light dispersal conditions.
>>
>>81711474
Well we've seen that shot in other trailers without spidey so at least him and everyone who can fly in that scene is cg.
>>
>>81711590
Spider-Man isn't full CG. Not even Iron Man is full CG is most shots.
>everyone who can fly in that scene is cg
Also nope.
Stunt peeps on wires.
>>
>>81706897
Holy kek spider fags are than retarded?tony threatening peter family? Dumbass
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.