[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Favorite characters that'll be phased out of existence by
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 7096069_orig.png (1 MB, 882x800) Image search: [Google]
7096069_orig.png
1 MB, 882x800
Favorite characters that'll be phased out of existence by the end of 2016
>>
>>81699943
White Nick Fury?
He's already phased out entirely, guy.
You can thank Original Sin.
>>
That's okay. Only Steranko and Ennis did anything interesting with him.
>>
>>81699943
I don't think MAX Nick Fury was going to be used again anyway OP
>>
So the only endings for white Nick fury are that he hangs out in space by himself or he kills himself in some motel
>>
>New mature readers line from Marvel when

The timing would be right if they want to counter DC again, and it would be a good excuse to publish Ennis' Punisher-prequel finally.
>>
>>81700129
Still better options than most of us will get at the end of our run.
>>
fuck marcus johnson
fuck him right in the ear
>>
>>81700335

Ennis has an unpublished Punisher prequel?
>>
>>81700335
I'm hoping that Bendis hinting at a Jessica Jones book means they can try to revive the MAX line.
>>
File: NickFuryWallCrash.jpg (629 KB, 1000x717) Image search: [Google]
NickFuryWallCrash.jpg
629 KB, 1000x717
White Nick Fury will always be best Nick Fury.

It's not a race thing, 'cause Samuel L Fury is badass too, just a different kind of badass.
>>
>>81702187
Platoon
>>
>>81702372
I miss the thick lines, the bright colors, and the text boxes narrating everything.
>>
>>81702262
Would be nice, but I don't think Marvel has the balls anymore. Also Gayados' art is already something that will be a huge problem for reaching the audience they are aiming for (casuals who only know Jessica from the Netflix series), no way they'll risk an "R"-rating for it.
>>
>>81704290
Gaydos is a horrible "artist"
>>
I thought secret avengers was pretty good in almost of all of its incarnations and the fact that it was replaced with an AoS comic really pisses me off
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.