[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So /co/, do you listen to music while working?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: music.jpg (53 KB, 327x404) Image search: [Google]
music.jpg
53 KB, 327x404
So /co/, do you listen to music while working?
>>
File: music.jpg (92 KB, 736x293) Image search: [Google]
music.jpg
92 KB, 736x293
>>
Some times I do, but there are times when the music starts to get distracting and I have to turn it off.
>>
Only when I ink a comic. Writing and penciling a page requires more concentration for me. If I want some background noise I'll put on some of that abstract noise and rain sounds. My home is really quiet and lonely sometimes.
>>
I work in a kitchen that lets us listen to whatever we want provided they lyrics aren't audibly explicit when there's customers in the building.

I play a lot of old school alternative rock and the lighter side of metal. Maybe blast some death grips prior to opening.
>>
>>81698354
the trick is to start with music and then zone out and realize you havent listened to anything for over an hour. the other option is to just listen to the same song on repeat until you get sick of it or notice it. At least thats what I do when I animate.
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 600x600
>>81698354
If I can get away with it?
http://youtu.be/PNwqZsCBQkQ
Otherwise just miscellaneous stuff, don't usually listen to anything unless I'm on lunch
>>
File: hard_metal.jpg (142 KB, 870x562) Image search: [Google]
hard_metal.jpg
142 KB, 870x562
>>81698354
Nature sounds for Writing/pencils, anything else for inking...HEAVY METAL FOR COLORING.
>>
>>81698354
Of courshe!
>>
>>81698354
Oh god this part. When I was getting into my foundation I showed this to every more experienced artist than myself and they all dismissed it.
>>
>>81698354
Nah, can't. Store associate, gotta have your ears open at all times for customers, coworkers, the intercom, and managers.

Also, guys, if you don't longer want an item in your cart, don't hide it away or shove it on some shelve, we would be happy to take your stuff and put it back where it belongs.
>>
Inking yeah. Writing, thumbnailing, and drawing no.
>>
I can only listen to music with no lyrics.

My goto album is:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HF-9W9Z6Jxc
>>
>>81698354

There'll be hell if some corporate bigwig tries to make me work without music. Day goes at least 5x slower without it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKeTuZ-zoeA&annotation_id=annotation_924694&feature=iv&src_vid=oY9m2sHQwLs has been played frequently. Eurobeat is always so uplifting, really helps with moody days.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.