[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Could any /co/ character successfully beat Kirby?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1
File: poyo.png (117 KB, 350x271) Image search: [Google]
poyo.png
117 KB, 350x271
Could any /co/ character successfully beat Kirby?
>>
>Kirby

Jack Kirby? No, I don't think so.
>>
>>81696359

What about Stan Lee?
>>
>>81696376
Eventually everyone will fall to Stan "Siphoner of Souls" Lee
>>
>>81696398

>YFW Kirby sucks Stan in.
>>
>>81696530
I don't believe you.
>>
>>81696481
>YFW Stan sucks KIRBY in and laughs before exclaiming a loud "EXCELSIOR, PUYO!"
>>
>>81696307
What? Tons of them. Kirby isn't tough, he only has, like 6 bars of health in the games. Any one with super speed could simply hit him six times in rapid succession and knock him out. If he tries to suck you in, you have super speed, so you can run faster than the force of his vacuum mouth.

So, The Flash (and other Speedforce users), Superman (or any yellow sun Kryptonian, really), Quicksilver, Dash Incredible, Silver Surfer, or anyone holding the Rabbit Talisman from Jackie Chan Adventures.

Like I said, punch him six times, go faster than his vacuum mouth.
>>
>>81696307
Popeye. Popeye is a gag character whose main trait is that he never loses.
>>
>>81696481
And this is how the world ended
http://theendof4chan.ytmnd.com/
>>
>>81696651
No, he almost always loses, eat his spinach and them wins.
>>
>>81696732
What would happen if Kirby sucked in Popeye's spinach?
>>
>>81696760
one punch man
>>
>>81696651
>>81696732
So who would win in a fight, Godzilla or Popeye?
They both need to lose the first fight and win the second- what happens?
>>
>>81696760
would he become stronger or would he become spinach and popeye them would eat him gaining his powers?
>>
>>81696795
Eternal struggle? Both sides unable to lose so they can be unable to win afterwards?
>>
>>81696648

Tons of enemies just resist being sucked in in the games anyway.
>>
Any looney tunes character, really.
They're immortal, and will just use ACME products to seal the victory
>>
>>81696795
They both lose the fight because of some 3rd asshole
Then they team up and stomp the shit out of said 3rd asshole
Roll credits as they resume their original fight
>>
>>81696732
>and them wins.
Exactly. Kirby eats him, he eats his spinach, he explodes Kirby from inside, reappears back in the universe surrounded by cans of Kirby meat.
And yes, he can punch through universes. He once punched the animator through the 4th wall.
>>
>>81696795
Popeye. Godzilla is not in his level. As soon as he eats the spinach he punchs Godzilla and turns him into a butcher shop. A kosher butcher shop.
>>
Is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Madara Uchiha? Let alone defeat him. And I’m not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I’m not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I’m not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano’o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu.
>>
>>81696648
Flash punch him a billion of times in a fraction of a second, Kirby falls on the ground. Deadpool comes in and say "invulnerability frames". Flash say "What?" and them is swallowed.
>>
>>81697065
Popeye. Pay atention, senpai. Popeye can defeeat One Punch Man and Madara Uchiha at the same time, one with each hand.
>>
>>81696481
I believe the joke was that Stan stole credit for Jack Kirby's work.>>81696544
>>
>>81697230
Shit My finger slipped. Didn't mean to quote>>81696544
>>
>>81696651
Propoganda to sell spinach always loses in the end
>>
>>81696648
Kirby on the Warp Star outspeeds anyone that can't go light speed or higher.
>>
You do all realize that despite what happens to him, whenever Kirby is knocked out he just sleeps until the player hits continue, right?
>>
Batman with prep time.
>>
Not /co/ but give Joseph Joestar 10 minutes preptime

shit, imagine kirby's hamon power....
>>
Can you imagine if Kirby fought against /co/ characters that imitate abilities like Rogue or Parasite.
>>
>>81699297
I can see Batman playing in his costume in his batcaver every single Kirby game, so he can spot a weakpoint.
>>
The only time Popeye was defeated was when other people in his family ate his spinach and did the same thing he was doing towards his enemies but directed towards him.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.