[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dark Knight 3: The Master Race
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
Initial Response - "Fuck right off the edge of my dick!"

After I calmed down - "Who the fuck is even responsible for this, isn't Frank a cancerous mummy?"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Dark_Knight_III:_The_Master_Race

>November 2015

Wow why the fuck haven't I heard a single peep about this, is it that bad?
>>
File: SonsofBatman.png (112 KB, 246x254) Image search: [Google]
SonsofBatman.png
112 KB, 246x254
>>81694716
Most likely the pity-publishing of the last ramblings of a once-respected giant in the comic book industry.
Also it's Batman, so it'd get published even if Miller pressed his greasy turds between sheets of paper.
>>
>>81694716
OP, try to be coherent with your bait thread, at least.
>>
>>81694744
So has anyone actually read any of this?
>>
>Dat Batgirl
>>
>>81694716
Miller's Batman shit is stuff I love to read as a 'what if' but I absolutely hate everyone and their characterizations in this book.

These books are only worth reading for the great pacing, panels and 'feel'

Plus I haven't read any of DK3 but isn't Miller not even doing them? Someone else is co-wrirint or sth no?
>>
>>81694716
it's not bad, book just keeps getting delayed
>>
>>81695192
>Plus I haven't read any of DK3 but isn't Miller not even doing them? Someone else is co-wrirint or sth no?
Azz, though Miller is given top billing.
>>
File: DKR BvS.jpg (164 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
DKR BvS.jpg
164 KB, 1920x1080
>>81694716

I won't read DK3. I don't want to destroy my DKR love. It's that precious. The most I strayed from that was watching the animated DKR movies. They were passable.

But DKSA and DK3 are forbidden. FOR EVER. Ever. EVER.
>>
>>81695282

Pretty win-win for him. If it's good, they'll say it's because of him, and if it's bad, they'll blame Miller.
>>
>>81694748
No OP, but I also had no idea there was a DK3 either, and also figured that Miller was out of the game by this point. And thats not to trash talk Miller, after health problems like what he went thru, just never expected to see his name on anything again.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Dark_Knight_III:_The_Master_Race#First_Tie-in

>to see if Palmer can restore the inhabitants of Kandor to full size.

... Actually that's pretty clever, did that never come up before?
>>
>Dark Knight Universe Presents: Green Lantern#1: Learning of the Kryptonians' arrival on Earth, Hal travels back to try and make them stand down, but when they realise that he is nothing more than a man with a ring, they blast his hand off with heat-vision and leave him to fall to the ground.

Jesus these sound depressing
>>
>>81696560
Why does Frankie particularly hate Green Lantern?
>>
Picked up in issue #3, was boring before that

>>81696633
>>81696560
That doesn't mention the part where Hal is literally bleeding Willpower. He'll fuck them up, don't worry
>>
>>81694716
It gets HUGE storytime threads on /co/ when a new issue is released.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.