[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Batman Beyond
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (84 KB, 333x250) Image search: [Google]
image.png
84 KB, 333x250
What is the weirdest plot twist you've ever seen in a cartoon?
>>
>>81691855
>no homo
>>
>>81691892
i havent seen this, why do you need to say no homo
>>
>>81691953
Bruce is actually a girl
>>
>>81691953
It's Rahz who took over her body.
>>
>>81691967
you don't say no homo for lesbians, silly
>>
>>81691970
I really fucking hated that episode. I still can't believe they did that.
>>
Ra's al ghul always wanted to fuck Bruce. He was probably super into the fact that his daughter fucked him. Probably made her go on in great detail about it.
>>
IT JUST A PRANK BRUCE
>>
>>81692025
YOU hated it? She kissed HIM!
>>
the entire plot of "epilogue"
>>
>>81691855
I would have been fine with that, but the fucking voice is what killed it for me.
>>
>>81692055
Weirdest or worst?

Because man, fuck that episode. Fuck everything about it.
>>
>>81692055
is that the one where terry is fucking huge all of a sudden and they retcon the entire point of batman beyond?
>>
>>81694058
They sort of retcon the entire point of Batman. Whereas a lot of other heroes get their powers by birth or chance, Batman was just obsessed and driven. The idea is that anyone could do what Batman did, if they had the determination and the circumstances.
>>
>>81691855
Does the comics count. Because fuck what they chose to do with WW. The original idea could have worked with some tweaking.
>>
https://youtube.com/watch?v=i5O-G4Nse9Q
Funny to see Bruce going through dem grills pics with only one hand on the keyboard if you know what I mean

Also him with Babs was weird too
>>
>>81695051
Not fully. Batman's superpower is inhuman willpower, but he's also naturally a gifted guy. Sure he trained/studied his ass off, but he also had the good luck to be 6'6, built like a tank, handsome, and not have any physical disadvantages to slow him down. He's ubermensch from the get-go.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.