[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bombshells #38 storytime
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 22
At least DC hires socially conscious writers like Marguerite Bennett :-*)

(Even though they won't let her write Wonder Woman)
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
She could have been writing WW if she hand't pissed of Johns.
>>
>>81686753
I honestly can't see Bombshells Batwoman without thinking about Field of Dreams and then getting really sad.

THIS USE TO BE OUR PLAYGROUND
>>
>>81687084
muh dick
>>
This book needs good cheesecakey art.
>>
>>81689304
The art for the first arc was god tier and hot...too bad it was only for the first three issues only.
>>
>Latina Lois
>Russian Supergirl
>Adventurer Baseball Player Batwoman
>Mera being almost Batman Brave and The Bold Aquaman tier
>Dr.Light and Big Barda shipping
This nigga's WW would have been weak af, but i hope she keeps writing this.
>>
Batgirls is easily the worst part of this book.
>>81687532
Tbh, I'm surprised she lasted this long after her introduction of Stargirl.
>>
>>81687532
What she do?
>>
>>81689444
This, also she has some good idead but horrible execution.

Also fucking Big Barda and Dr Light was awful, why couldn’t she just have Scott be her husband or just make a genderbend Scott, Barda is also named Barda Free in thus comic which just raises further questions.

But srsly Scott and Barda are OTP.
>>
>>81690780
Introduced Stargirl in plane crash.
>>
>>81687532
I honestly doubt John s kicked her off Wonder WOman. She was probably the backup for Wonder Woman in case Rucka declined which is why she was rumoured to be on it.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.