[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>throws motorcycles effortlessly >pulls helicopters down
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2
File: 1443526422520.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
1443526422520.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1600
>throws motorcycles effortlessly
>pulls helicopters down while only slightly straining and gripping a tiny ledge
>kicks send people flying into walls 30 feet away

"Peak human" my ass.
>>
He's not peak human. Batman is.

Captain America is said to be peak human on those old ass comics, but he's clearly super human in a lot of aspects.
>>
>>81686628
what, you thought John McClane was an average joe all these years?

fuckwit
>>
You should have figured that out in his 1st superpowered scene, where he can keep up with a speeding car for mminutes and break a submarine's window.
>>
>>81686628
where does anyone claim he is "peak" human anyway?

Also, who's to say that anyone has achieved 'peak' in any activity irl? As far as you know, there's still a 7 feet motherfucker to come that can pull a helicopter down with his hands and push the limit of what 'peak' means today.
>>
>>81686628
You're thinking of Batman peak human, or unherbed Black Panther peak human. Cap was a peak human when he was made and still was after getting defrosted, so he isn't just barely beating out Olympic athletes. He leaves them in the dust.

Cap doesn't have to maintain it either, his body just is that efficient inherently post-serum. Think of the super soldier serum as a few centuries of selective breeding, of eugenics experiments. Or did you think the blonde hair and blue eyes were just random?
>>
>>81686737
2bf some of the stuff Bats pulls out of his ass can be pretty retarded as well.
>>
>>81686957
>did you think the blonde hair and blue eyes were just random?
I think you missed their point anon,
>>
>>81686628
>Peak human
plus training, retard
>>
File: REd Skull.jpg (3 KB, 194x259) Image search: [Google]
REd Skull.jpg
3 KB, 194x259
>>81686628
>"Peak human" my ass.

Skull, Cap and Blonsky all do clearly superhuman things in the films. In the MCU, Vita Rays and Serum make you physically AWESOME.

Get over it.
>>
>>81686957
>Or did you think the blonde hair and blue eyes were just random?
Is that you /pol/?
>>
>>81687017
>implying
>nitpicking something that isn't even the point of the post
I think you're here for the wrong reasons.
>>
>>81687081
Not that guy, but Cap was specifically designed to be the Nazi ideal human that would inevitably actually fight against the Nazi's ideals.

It's basically calling them hypocrites.
>>
>>81687115
>you replied to only the part of my post that was wrong, that's nitpicking and shows you're here for the wrong reaons
k
Just saying the point of making him look like an Übermensch wasn't to imply that's the natural result if eugenism, it was to show that even an Übermensch would disagree with the nazis.
>>
Batman can do all of that and he doesn't even have serum powers
>>
>MCU peak human =/= RL peak human
simple as that senpai
Same goes for batman
>>
>>81686628
>Peak human
Did you even watch the 1st Captain America?
Or read his comics?
Or flat-out know the character at all?
>>
>>81687311
I don't even know where to begin anon.
The Übermensch isn't blonde haired or blue eyed, so you clearly don't know what that word means.
I didn't say you were here for the wrong reasons as some sort of defense of my post.
I never said Cap's looks were meant to imply his looks are what you get from eugenics.
Of course I knew the point of Cap having blonde hair and blue eyes is to show Hitler's ideal fighting Hitler. Everyone that'd claim to know why Cap looks that way knows that, who the fuck gets that wrong?
>>
>>81687463
Tony can take punishment that would grievously harm a normal dude same for Vanko.
But really this argument is dumb who says humans at their peak can't effortless throw motorbikes and wrestle choppers. it's an unachievable state
>>
>>81686628
The weird thing is they had him lift a motorcycle with people on it for the stage show.

Wasn't the stage show just a cover story and him being an actual super soldier supposed to be top secret?
>>
He's "peak human" as in he can run as fast as humanly possible for as long as humanly possible and lift as much as humanly possible for as long as humanly possible.
>>
>>81687813
They thought the subject(him) was too important to lose so they didn't want him in any combat roles, instead having him being the face of propaganda.
>>
>>81686628
the fucker is as strong as hulk at this point isnt he?
>>
>>81687853

not even close
>>
>>81687853
Him and Blonsky Pre-Abomination are about the same.

Cap could fight/distract hulk but if Hulk caught him he'd get severely injured.
>>
>>81687048
Will he ever return?
>>
>>81687846
Yes but I don't think him being a real super soldier was public knowledge until after he got frozen. To most people during the war he's just a character.
>>
>>81688554
>Blonsky Pre-Abomination

was not even on cap's level

he was a chinese knockoff
>>
>>81686737
Ultimate cap was straight up Superhuman, stronger then what 616 Cap was.
>>
>>81689092
616 was straight up super human too.
Not just counting the 'not having to maintain your body and still being the best Olympian in all categories' thing, but also in specific feats like running speed.
>>
>>81686628
youre problably thinking peak human in the sense of batman,which is aquired through hard trainiung and discipline and is only slightly above what an olympiuc athlete can acomplish.

steve rogeres definition of peak however is everything that a human could possibly be broughy forth via super steroids,this means that alll of his senses rea sharp as a scalpel and that he has no biological inhitor on his muscles,which is why he ban possilbly benchpress 2 tons instead instead of 300lbs liike any normal human
>>
>>81687048
Remember the time Blonsky basically was beating the Hulk until he decided to be stupid and dared the Hulk to hit him?
>>
>>81686628
In 616 he was until post Avengers Disassembled at least but read his old comics and things like throwing Cap out of a building were a fatality to him.

>>81686737
Batman is comic book peak human since he does some shit that's superhuman but the comics excuses this as mystical monk training in Tibet and since Monks do some crazy shit it checks.
>>
Sounds like we all need to train harder.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.