[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey, /co/. I'm trying to get caught up on the exploits of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
Hey, /co/. I'm trying to get caught up on the exploits of the new heroic Sabretooth. I got AXIS on its way in the mail and I'm getting Uncanny Avengers Vol. 2 (pic related).

But is Wolverines worth it? I know he's on the team, but it seems like such a minor series. Does he get some cool chances to shine? Any issues in particular?
>>
it sure as hell is not
>>
Uncanny Avengers wasnt good

get Axis and the current Uncanny X-Men by Cullen Bunn
>>
>>81677981
Thanks for the blunt assessment.

>>81678033
I can get it cheap, so I thought, why not. Its his debut on a hero team.

I'm trying to get the back issues of the latest Uncanny X-men too.

Thanks, guys.
>>
>>81678033
>Uncanny Avengers wasnt good
The new volume? Yes I agree. But both volumes by Remender are great.
>>
>>81677913
Man I wanted all of those titles to be good.
>>
>>81678769
Eh, the first volume, right after AvX isn't that great. Maybe I'm just burned out on "high concept" stories, though. Remender is big on throwing every idea and the kitchen sink into a story and they become a muddled mess of themes of motifs with unconvincing characterization.
>>
>>81677913
wolverines is about people pretending to be wolverine after he dies
>>
File: wolverines.png (464 KB, 506x714) Image search: [Google]
wolverines.png
464 KB, 506x714
>>81681483
>>
>>81678769
that story about Wanda, Pietro and the high evolutionary sucked, and it is the only one with good sabretooth, so I guess op means that one.
>>
He plays a minor role in Rage of Ultron.
Nothing big, and it doesn't add anything to him as a character, but still something to consider if you want more of him.
>>
>>81677913

Uncanny Avengers V2 isnt worth buying, i got the floppies as it came out and its just a bunch of retconny bullcrap about wanda and pietro with high evolutionary providing the ample stereotypical exposition dumps
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.