[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was it possible for Luthor to stop Doomsday from being awakened
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
File: doomsday.jpg (64 KB, 387x385) Image search: [Google]
doomsday.jpg
64 KB, 387x385
Was it possible for Luthor to stop Doomsday from being awakened if he found out Superman had been killed? Did Luthor plan on having Doomsday become conscious even if Superman died?

It didn't seem like Doomsday was conscious until that machine connected to him started doing something with a lot of electricity and that thing didn't start working hard until the ship's computer finished it's countdown.

Was it possible for Luthor to stop the countdown and therefore have Doomsday not become not be conscious?

Did Luthor have people in the city somehow looking out for the fight and would tell him if Superman died?

Could Darkseid call him on the ship's phone or something and tell him that he could see that Superman was dead or something?
>>
That is just the fellowship cave troll.

Straight fucking up.
>>
They just needed to have a big CGI poop for Superman to fight, because if he fought Luthor there would only be two hits: Supes hitting Luthor, and Luthor hitting the ground
>>
>>81677378
>implying he would hit the ground
>>
>>81677303
It's just based on what Michael Shannon looks like. That's not WB's fault.
>>
File: YOUR DOOMSDAY.png (358 KB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
YOUR DOOMSDAY.png
358 KB, 853x480
>>81677303
It's a recolor of The Amazing Bulk
>>
I may be a dumbass, but was I the only one who thought Doomsday was Bizarro when the trailers premiered?
>>
>>81677262
Did Lex's daddy sexually abused him?
>>
>your doomsday

zach snyder wants this to be high art and yet leaves shit lines like that in?
>>
>>81677262
> Could Darkseid call him on the ship's phone or something and tell him that he could see that Superman was dead or something?
Kek
> Hello is Lex home?
> Yeah hello Lex, well huh, I think Supes' death, so-
> Right right, I get you.
>>
>>81677262
is that seriously what doomsday looks like in that movie
jesus tapdancing christ. he's supposed to have a heavy brow, not a fucking... what even would you call that?
>>
>>81681979

He gets bonier and spikier as the fight drags on, responding to each FATAL BLOW he takes (he gets the spikiest after the nuke) but he never achieves full 90s edgespike levels
>>
>>81681979
no it's a picture of the troll from LOTR not actually from BvS
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (42 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
42 KB, 480x360
>>81680031
>>
File: Cave-troll.jpg (34 KB, 666x360) Image search: [Google]
Cave-troll.jpg
34 KB, 666x360
>>81677262
Hmmm
>>
>asking for logic and reason in the dumpster fire that is BvS
>>
File: bvs doomsday.jpg (22 KB, 260x223) Image search: [Google]
bvs doomsday.jpg
22 KB, 260x223
>>81682738
>>
>>81680031
Yeah, that sounded pretty unnatural. If it was just "What is that?" "Doomsday" it would have been a lot better.
>>
>>81680031
>snyder
>high art

Pick one.
>>
>>81682880
logic and reason in anything Snyder is involved in is wishful thinking at best
>>
>>81682911
You know what's fucked up is that now that I look at it this is closer to a good Darkseid design. While the Darkseid we're going to get will probably have devil horns and a goatee because what's subtlety?
>>
File: DSSS.jpg (62 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
DSSS.jpg
62 KB, 620x465
>>81683322
DARKSEID IS
>>
>>81677262
holy keks thats doomsday?
>>
>>81679485
You're a dumbass
>>
>>81683065
I shall bring your doom Fantastic Four...
Doom...
Yes, yes!
I am DOCTOR...DOOOOOOM!!!!
>>
>>81677401
>Luthor hitting Saturn
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.