[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Justice League starts filming tomorrow, this Monday.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 10
Will it be any good? What do we want out of DC's premiere super hero team?
>>
File: 1.jpg (54 KB, 768x761) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
54 KB, 768x761
>Already friends
It will be GOAT
>>
File: CTdU63lU8AA8QS7.jpg (42 KB, 599x396) Image search: [Google]
CTdU63lU8AA8QS7.jpg
42 KB, 599x396
According to Variety
>As for 'Batman v Superman,' those involved weren’t prepared for the critical knives the film received, but they always knew it was going to be a transitional film, bridging the gap between 'Man of Steel' (which was produced with no plan in place to expand the universe) and anything approaching the Avengers/Super Friends mold.
>But I’m told 'Justice League' will be a crowd-pleaser more suited to Snyder’s talents, and that the upcoming two-part event is 'extremely kinetic and visual.' It will be far more straightforward than existential in its handling of superheroes.
>>
File: nam.jpg (220 KB, 829x780) Image search: [Google]
nam.jpg
220 KB, 829x780
>>81672830
I swear to fucking God, if Snyder is still on board, I'm gonna start a Kickstarter campaign to raise money to bribe WB into kicking his ass off the project.
>>
File: CUVGLNhWcAAJCDH.jpg (49 KB, 548x540) Image search: [Google]
CUVGLNhWcAAJCDH.jpg
49 KB, 548x540
>>81673009
Snyder truly is a christ like figure. He performs miracles (bringing "impossible to adapt" movies like Watchmen to the screen, bringing Batman/Superman and JL to the screen for the first time; the only director to truly embrace comic book aesthetics and isn't afraid to deal with darker subject matter instead of resorting to dance offs and quips to sell a movie to an audience) and yet he is crucified by the critics (Romans) and the normie public (Jews) because they are afraid of what they don't understand and have been conditioned into liking the most generic assembly line crap pumped out by other studios.

Oh well...
>>
>>81672830
Justice League gets anally fucked by Darkseid
Justice League International with Booster Gold, Blue Beetle,and Martian Manhunter go on wacky adventure trying to enlist people like Green Arrow, Dr Fate, and Guy Gardner. With cameos of Constantine, Swamp Thing, and the Metal Men.
>Man of Murder and the JUST League out of the picture
>Boxing glove arrows, chocolate cookies, and other antics fill the TV screen.
>>
>>81672921
>>
>>81673000
>It will be far more straightforward than existential in its handling of superheroes
kinda disappointing desu. I didn't love BvS, but they at least hinted at something interesting with how they handed society and the governments reaction to Superman.
>>
>>81672830
>What do we want out of DC's premiere super hero team?
We want Snyder out of it.
>>
>>81673238
Christ would be insulted.
Snyder is a fucking personified monkey's paw for all the same reasons you just said.
>>
>>81673319
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
File: WONDER WOMAN.png (3 MB, 1200x1920) Image search: [Google]
WONDER WOMAN.png
3 MB, 1200x1920
>Wonder Woman and Justice League are filming at the same time
Poor Gadot
>>
>>81672830
6 Batmans.
>>
>>81674318
League of Extraordinary Batmen doesn't sound like a bad idea.
>>
>>81674453
Those walls of texts are just shitposting man. I think most of the people who liked BvS acknowledge its flaws and stay quiet for the most part.
>>
>>81672921
Is that Cavill on the right?
With his eyes in shadow he looks so dead inside
>>
>>81674502
Yup. I liked it, but I'd rather see the Snydman go. He's reaching for ideas he just doesn't understand
>>
>>81674906

Aside from that he is tainted, even if he directs a Decent movie people will still shit on him.
>>
File: 1431158369716.jpg (24 KB, 236x261) Image search: [Google]
1431158369716.jpg
24 KB, 236x261
>>81675417
He's already directed plenty of decent movies. Like I said, I liked what hes done so far. The problem is, he had 3 years for BvS. 3 years! Marvel poops out 2-3 decent movies a year, if Warner is gonna make us wait 3 years between movies it had better damn well be more than just decent!

But why am I complaining, I know in my heart I'm already gonna but the director's cut. I can't escape from this hell
>>
>>81675796

I feel ya.
>>
>>81672830

I want to see them jump immediately into building Apokalips' influence on Earth with Anti-Life and shit like that. I really hope the rumors about them doing Throne of Atlantis are fake because it'd be really weird to build up so heavily to one threat, make that pretty much the whole reason why Bats goes out recruiting in the first place, only to put everything relating to it on the back-burner.
>>
>>81673352
The problem is that the team involved doesn't have the talent to handle it well. It's good to try doing different things, but I feel like Snyder and his team just want to be different for the sake of being different.
Not following Marvel's simple formula is completely fine, but I feel like Snyder has his head so up his ass with his pretentious vision that even if he tried to copy the MCU assembly line, he'd screw it up.
>>
File: Robocop by Snyder.jpg (339 KB, 795x434) Image search: [Google]
Robocop by Snyder.jpg
339 KB, 795x434
>Snyder with heavy studio interference

What can go wrong?

If George Miller is really producing it and he acts like Nolan did on Man of Steel, then it might work tho
>>
I'll go watch all of the solo films in the theather, but fuck Snyder, I won't pay a dime for his shitty movies.
>>
>>81672830
Hal Jordan
>>
>>81674906
This, for sure
>>
>>Justice League starts filming tomorrow
>>Wonder Woman is still filming

Uh oh.
>>
Batman literally smiled more than Superman in BvS
>>
>>81674150
This has been my biggest worry with both DC and Marvel. They're trying to double book actors, and it's probably going to exhaust them.
Wonder Woman and Justice League filming at the same time will wear out Gal Gadot, and I don't know how Marvel will film Black Panther, Ant-Man and Wasp, Captain Marvel and Inhumans when their Infinity Wars 9 months shoot happens.
>>
>>81674502
No its not fucking shitposting, It absolutely has flaws.
But pacing, story not flowing together, tone being too dark, DD'S CGI being bad is not among them.
>>
>>81680962
Yes because this happened to be a story where Superman is challenged and put under severe stress, Context is a thing faggot.
>>
File: 1532525512621663126.jpg (14 KB, 210x240) Image search: [Google]
1532525512621663126.jpg
14 KB, 210x240
Guys.
Why should we even care anymore?
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.