[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HEY YOU! You have to make a season long plot for Spongebob! How
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
HEY YOU! You have to make a season long plot for Spongebob! How to things go?
>>
Badly
>>
>>81669752
Foodtruck season. They go everywhere.
>>
Spongebob gets fired with no chance of coming back, and we spend the whole season fleshing out the town, with little to no Spongebob as he succumbs to a deep depression. So basically Moral Orel's third season.
>>
>>81670231
I'd watch it
>>
>>81670231
I had an idea similar to this.
>>
>>81670231
That sounds great. Way better than my foodtruck idea
>>
>>81670231
I like this idea, I see a lot of potential for a depressing story with Ms. Puff since her husband was implied to have died
>>
>>81670401
Imagine the Pearl-centric episode. That could definitely be fun.
>>
>>81670442
I'd love the idea of a "What happened to Pearl's mother" episode
>>
>>81670231
I'd do an idea just like this. I'd do a Pulp Fiction thing too, sorta. Like what Moral Orel did in the last season. Have throwbacks to past episodes or have some events out of order.
In the season, explore some storylines/questions. Mrs. Puff's husband, Pearl's mother, Mr. Krabs finds out he has a 20 year old son who's a complete failure and Krabs is disappointed in him only to have Krabs coming to terms with him being his son and eventually buying his son (who's homeless) a house. Spongebob gets fired from The Krusty Krab in order to make room for Krab's son who also used to flip burgers as a teen. Spongebob (this is a serious moment) flips out on Mr. krabs resulting in a huge fight, Spongebob telling off Mr. Krabs saying he was his son. Squidward ends up being happy Spongebob is gone. Squidward finally starts dating a girl but she ends up dumping him. Squidward gets lonely and feels his life is empty without Spongebob. Squidward and Spongebob get a place together. Then we'll have an episode where it's only cenetered in a room between Squid and Sponge. Both recounting old memories (flashbacks to older episodes) and Squidward telling off spongebob and Squidward unleashing his anger telling Spongebob how he was suicidal and lost his house because of him. 1/2
>>
Make the season have SpongeBob and his friends traveling to different parts of the Ocean and meeting all sorts of fish
>>
>>81671263
Then we'd have Spongebob admitting his faults, Spongebob admitting he's become mature ever since being fired and is done with being ''a kid''. They both forgive each other and end up becoming great friends. Spongebob isn't an idiot faggot anymore like the current episodes make him.
Patrick meets his real parents and they have a serious talk. They want Patrick to settle down, find a job and go back to college. Patrick objects but ends up doing it. The whole season also follows Squidward and Spongebob looking for new jobs, Patrick in college and him meeting a girl and tons of new friends, Mrs. Puff and Krabs going out, and then we find out the mayor of Bikini Bottom holds a dark secret. The mayor is involved in tons of jewelry heists and has been keeping a list of bikini bottom citizens. The list contains the names of people who will be framed for a crime and be put in prison. The Mayor ends up getting poisoned by the leader of a gang. The gang later kidnap Mr. Krabs and Sponge, Sandy, Squid save him. Everyone dies except for Sponge then we get a Breaking Bad style ending. Spongebob saves Mr. Krabs life but they still have beef but they go their seperate ways. Spongebob ends up being put in the hospital from an pneumonia with Patrick visiting him in the hospital. Patrick breaks down, Patrick is majoring in STEM research. Patrick gives Spongebob a pill. Patrick claims the pill was created by the CIA years ago but they've been holding it off from the public. Without explaining what it is, Patrick feeds it to Spongebob and Spongebob falls asleep. When he wakes up, he's in his home. The pill saved his life and all of his friends are there. Even the background characters and the police are and they're there to congratulate Spongebob on beating lung cancer and pneumonia. Mr. Krabs eventually hires Spongebob again and Spongebob and Mr. Krabs son are best friends now.
>>
Spongebob is childhood-tier. I got this, can't be much worse than the newer stuff that comes out.
>>
What the fuck guys
>>
Why do you guys go for this semi-edgy shit.

Just do a season where Gary gets lost so Spongebob and his friends go on a roadtrip to find him.
Or like, have the Krabby Patty formula ACTUALLY get stolen so Spongebob and co. try to track down the thief and it takes them out of their usual setting.
>>
>>81675683
Both already happened.
Just make Spongebob get fired, the whole season is about him trying to not fuck up while trying to have a job and at the end he does some shit to save Krab's ass and returns.
>>
>>81675864
Spongebob getting fired also happened.
>>
>>81676115
What's with shows about yellow characters and doing every plot imaginable?
>>
>>81675683
because the show itself is almost like a dark comedy you'd see on Adult Swim these days
>>
>>81675683
>Or like, have the Krabby Patty formula ACTUALLY get stolen so Spongebob and co. try to track down the thief and it takes them out of their usual setting.
They just did a movie about that.
>>
Plankton takes over Bikini Bottom, but still cannot penetrate the Krusty Krab's defenses. As the last bastion of free will, SpongeBob and his comrades must commit to a series of guerrila missions to restore free will and order to key points of Bikini Bottom, all leading to an all-out offensive on the Chum Bucket Deluxe.

Pretty simple, but has plenty of opportunities to flesh out BB's residents as gritty and bleak revolutionaries (all painted in a stupid and ridiculous light), and maybe even throw some random-ass anime references for no reason.
>>
>Hurricane (underwater hurricane?) goes through Bikini-Bottom, ravaging, and picking up everything in its path
>Everyone and everything is displaced over the sea
>We follow Spongebob's POV, and see his reaction to the event
>Throughout the season, he scours the sea for his friends
>Spongebob goes through character development, starts to learn to be mature and stuff
>Gary is by his side the whole time

For whatever reason I think of Fallout when I thought of this, maybe it could have that vibe.
It might sound weird, but Spongebob has little to no continuity, so going in with a full on season dedicated on following one major, edgy plot will feel out of place.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.