[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you like any of these shows and why? How would you rank them
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 7
File: cartoons.png (747 KB, 888x880) Image search: [Google]
cartoons.png
747 KB, 888x880
Do you like any of these shows and why? How would you rank them among themselves?
>>
I only really watch TTGo out of those, and it's kinda hard not to since it takes up so much airtime.

It's alright. Very very inconsistent. Can be brilliant at times, but it is often horrible.
>>
>Generation Z shows.
Fuck that noise.
>>
>>81668892

only teen titans go. It's funny more often than not It's biggest problem I feel like is that it's on TV almost constantly so it's hard to appreciate.

Most of those other shows on that last have a major rep for being extremely lazy which I don't think it has. Though I dislike toilet humor it's not too prevalent.
>>
Be Cool Scooby Doo>Supernoobs>>>>TTG=NuPPG>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>actual shit>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>JT
>>
Haven't watched TTG but I've seen some gags and I like some of the art, Chris Battle does a pretty good job on design

nuPPG is enjoyable so far, I don't agree with 90% of the creative decisions and yeah there are a lot of animation errors but I don't mind. It gets a fair amount of giggles out of me, and I like that it's basically shitting on SJW culture by marketing itself as ultrafeminist while actively being the opposite.

Both shows are top-tier troll efforts, I appreciate them.

The others are shit
>>
TTG is funny sometimes.

The rest are trash garbage.
>>
Johnny Test is shit
Supernoobs is shit
Be Cool Scooby Doo is great
Teen Titans Go is funny sometimes but often shit
NuPPG is irredeemable
>>
>>81668892
The new PPG makes me miss Johnny Test
>>
Johnny Test wasn't as bad as it's made out to be honestly. It was actually decent when it first appeared, but then declined in quality.
Supernoobs was retarded.
Be Cool, Scooby Doo was alright
TTGo is all over the place. Sometimes it's good, but it can be complete shit.
NuPPG is garbage on all levels. I can see why little kids would like it, but it's unoriginal, cringy and overall trying way too fucking hard.
Why does it seem like every new cartoon is trying to fit in so hard? I mean I get that within every era of cartoon they were all similar in some way, but it seems like now they all try to fit in without trying anything else.
Even Gumball, after a while, started going that route a little.
>>
>>81668892
TTG is the only comedy show on that list, and it's pretty decent with humor. Don't see the hate for PPG, it's not special, but it isn't a bad show. The rest are just meh.
>>
TTG has some good episodes
And despite the art style, Be cool scooby doo has some great humor
The rest I've never watched more than 10 minutes of because they've all been garbage.
>>
I've never seen Be cool scooby doo or super noobs, but ttg has its funny moments but thats all I can really say about any of these shows
>>
>>81668892
What's the second one and why everyone have an Arc-Reactor?
>>
As much as I hate to say it, TTG is the least lukewarm mediocre shit on there, it gets a chuckle out of me sometimes.
>>
File: fdgjdfjmf.jpg (47 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
fdgjdfjmf.jpg
47 KB, 960x540
Don't forget fellas
>>
>>81668892
The sole female main character from Supernoobs looks like a young Ellody.
>>
>>81670662
I just wanna die. Please let that be fake. I thought Johnny Test was cancelled a few years ago.
>>
>>81670662
Fake, But a nice scare.
T-this is fake right?
>>
>>81671279
Yeah it's fake

Cartoon Network doesn't "own" Johnny Test
>>
Be Cool Scooby Doo wasn't the worst thing ever, I watched a few episodes. They were pretty good about taking the piss out of themselves, which was kind of funny.
>>
>>81670605
Supernoobs. They have these things called Battle Balls and their superpowers activate once they stick them to their chest.
>>
>>81668892
>Johnny Test
instant change the channel
>Supernoobs
eh, it's already gone from CN.
>Be Cool Scooby-Doo
actually fuckin good. looks like brickleberry but its like american dad where brickleberry is like modern family guy
>Teen Titans Go
I never really change the chanel on this one. Most episodes are pretty good
>Powerpuff 2k16
instant change the channel. I hate it that much
>>
>JT
Nope.
>?????
?????
>Be Cool
Looked okay.
>TTG
S'okay. Gave us Lady Legasus.
>New PPG
Nope.
>>
File: medium.jpg (94 KB, 761x600) Image search: [Google]
medium.jpg
94 KB, 761x600
>>81670662
The crossover can't be any worse than this
>>
>>81668892
Johnny Test: Dukie, Mary, ad Susan.
???: Don't watch
New Scooby: Don't watch
TTG: Cos it's funny, and makes autists cry
New PPG: don't watch
>>
The only one that was consistently funny was Be Cool Scooby Doo, weirdly enough.
Teen Titans Go is very hit or miss. I can only think of a handful of episodes that actually hit though.
The other ones are garbage.
>>
>>81670662
already confirmed fake, fuck off
>>
>>81668892

TTGo is pretty much all over the place, I definitely like the "meta" episodes better than the rest, and I at least feel the cast and crew are having fun with what they're doing. I appreciate TTGo if only for being a reimagining. Taking the established stuff and twisting the formula around to make something different. Not always successful, but at least different.

PPG is pretty much a remake. It took all the old stuff and half assedly tried to make the same show over again, with people that don't really get what made the old show good. That said I don't think its nearly as awful as /co/ makes it out to be, and really doesn't seem at least from what i've seen, as SJW-y as it was gonna be prerelease. But still, animation is floaty, jokes don't time right, and it just seems janky presentation and representation of characters over all. and it reeks of corporate agenda, with merch, target demographics and whatnot.

Be Cool Scooby Doo was better than I ever imagined it being and I want to see more. Whats going on with that by the way?

Supernoobs is okay for canada toons.

whats been said about Johnny Test has already been said.
>>
File: 1431573068619.jpg (44 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1431573068619.jpg
44 KB, 512x384
>>81668892
Be Cool is fucking great.

TTGo is inconsistent. Sometimes brilliant, sometimes shit.

Johnny Test was amazing for 1 season, alright for another and then bad for the rest

PPGo is mainly just meh, with occasionally great ideas ruined by bad voice acting, animation errors up the wazzoo, CN being cheap, poor direction and trying too hard to be modern, and socially conscious.
>>
I'll sometimes watch a TTGo episode if I'm bored and sometimes it's good. They're often extremely lazy with the humor under the excuse of it being a show aimed towards kids (Gumball is to and it rarely resorts to retreading ground and using screaming and non-sequiturs as jokes), but other times it can be clever and is always high energy.
>>
>>81673540
Be Cool was just getting an audience on CN, it actually airs on Boomerang with Mystery Incorporated and What's New reruns.
>>
>>81668892
>3 garbage reboots and 2 shitty cancelled Canadian trash cartoons
Nope
>>
>>81668892
Wow when you put them all in the same image like that, those are all some really ugly looking shows.
>>
Easier to entertain kids with rehashed stories, memes,random songs,and puppets then being up to the standards of "adults".
>>
>>81668892
Be Cool is a pretty reasonable scooby series. On par with most of the original series', not as good as Mystery Inc or Pup Named Scooby Doo.
>>
>>81674158
better characterizations than the original. I'd put it over What's New and the original but below Pup and Inc.
>>
>>81669010
TTG>Scooby Doo>supernoobs>PPG>videos of little animals geting tortured>Johnny Test
>>
>>81673164
Jesus it's like a perfect storm of autistic nightmares. Was this made by adoring fans or someone on /co/ actually trying to scare me?
>>
File: 1460186676241.gif (2 MB, 236x132) Image search: [Google]
1460186676241.gif
2 MB, 236x132
>>81670662
I'm fucking crying
>>
>>81670662
That would be great.
>>
>>81670662
OH EM GEE!!!! YAAAAS!!!! *whipcrack*
>>
>>81670279
>Johnny Test wasn't as bad as it's made out to be honestly
Exactly this. I never saw why people hated it so much.
>>
>>81676102
It has no humour whatsoever. The art is awful. And the stories are completely unoriginal. It is a show with absolutely NOTHING good going for it.
>>
>>81668892
TTG can be pretty funny sometimes, and i only like Supernoobs for the dark haired and blonde boy.
>>
>>81668892
TTG>PPG>JT
I haven't seen the other 2.

TTG has about a 50/50 split when it comes to good and bad episodes. When it is good it is a blast, but when it is bad it is terrible.

PPG is a reboot with little charm and janky ass animation, but some promise.

Johnny Test started as a good show, but quickly turned to shit. Then it turned to shit that thought it was smart by being meta. Then they ran out of material. By the end it was a pretentious pile of repetitive shit full of nothing but grating sound design and sub-subpar Flash animation.
>>
TTG is great if for no other reason than for how angry it makes a certain subset of stupid nerds.
>>
>>81669010

TTG! is the second best thing on CN

Johnny Test and Supernoobs were okay

Haven't watched the other two
>>
I like them all. I love cartoons.
>>
>>81668892
TTG is sometimes funny. Scooby doo seemed funny from the one or two episodes I saw. I chuckled at Freddy's fear of widths. Super noobs was trash. I think you already know my thoughts on nuPPG. And the Johnny test.
>>
>>81670662
I honestly wish this was real.
>>
File: image.jpg (173 KB, 439x550) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
173 KB, 439x550
>>81673164
>>
>>81673718
Oh cool. I was worried it was cancelled. I hope the writers move on to do something more successful when it ends.
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.