[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/co/'s honest opinion of this show?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: Fairly_OddParents_Title_Card.jpg (16 KB, 422x236) Image search: [Google]
Fairly_OddParents_Title_Card.jpg
16 KB, 422x236
/co/'s honest opinion of this show?
>>
>>81663221
its shit.
>>
>>81663221
It was good up until it should've ended, same as Spongebob.
>>
Vicky makes muh dicky sticky.
>>
>>81663221
Super Toilet
>>
it should have died years ago, with its dignity
>>
>>81663221
Actually a fun series, just that it has gone on too long now and should just end.
>>
Zombie show now except for Chloe likely because she has a fresh, motivated voice actor.
>>
Come on, post the naughty Vicky pics. You know you want to.
>>
>>81663221
6/10 show that eventually became a 4/10 show. Early movies were pretty fuckin' good tho.
>>
>>81663221
Used to be fucking tits as fuck.
>>
>when you remember the live action movie.
>>
File: 95626.jpg (31 KB, 599x521) Image search: [Google]
95626.jpg
31 KB, 599x521
>>81663991
How the fuck could anybody forget.
>>
>>81663221
Channel Chasers was a great series finale, I'm glad they ended it there

Right?
>>
File: 1405024078030.jpg (50 KB, 589x462) Image search: [Google]
1405024078030.jpg
50 KB, 589x462
>>81663991
Starring Drake Bell because fuck I really need the money
>>
Even at its lowest, it managed to pull out a decent episode or two.
>>
>>81664110
A movie that's 70% parodies of other shows would've been an incredibly shitty finale. What is with this meme of people thinking it should've ended there?
>>
>>81663221
It was decent, now is just a zombie.
>>
>>81664313
Because it has a nice flash forward ending, with Timmy living a good life as an adult and his kids getting his old fairies. And the kids resembled both Trixie and Tootie to avoid shipper backlash. Also the show went downhill fast after it.
>>
Dead show is dead.
>>
It's basically Family Guy Jr.
>>
>>81665682
>And the kids resembled both Trixie and Tootie to avoid shipper backlash
I guess that didn't work as well as they'd hoped...
>>
It was okay. It was really only notable for it's popularity in its early run, same as Spongebob. Nowadays it's nothing to write home about, even rewatching early episodes.
>>
>>81663221
before the first movie was awesome, then they went full-retard
>>
>>81663221
Good until the baby
>>
/ss/ be needed. still a shit show though
>>
>>81663312
SO! MUCH! CLOGGING!
>>
>>81663221
Channel Chasers was the perfect finale, yet they kept it going.
>>
pudding
>>
>>81666842
Yes since most people just assumed it was Tootie.
It made more sense in the context of her heroics in that movie anyway.
>>
>>81666832
That doesn't even make sense.

It's not like Timmy sits around his couch with his fairies going "remember that wish I made when..."
>>
Meh.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.