[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Characters that legitimately reminds you of yourself except
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: Dan Vs..jpg (10 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
Dan Vs..jpg
10 KB, 300x168
Characters that legitimately reminds you of yourself

except I don't really have a friend like Chris
>>
File: afghan-girl-615.jpg (27 KB, 318x307) Image search: [Google]
afghan-girl-615.jpg
27 KB, 318x307
>>81662272
>>
You posted it, and I also look like him and am a manlet with sharp teeth. I also have a Chris, Elise and a female gray cat with a male name. So discovering this show when it aired was.. Weird.
>>
This show sort of reminds me of Its Always Sunny.
Dan even looks and dresses sort of like Charlie kelly
>>
>>81662741
Well, Dan vs. originally was going to be a live-action sitcom.
>>
>>81662868
I think it works better as a cartoon, wish it aired on a different network though it always felt like it wanted to be more adult then it was. I also wish it didn't end show was good
>>
File: Alex_Wilder_(Earth-616)_001.jpg (68 KB, 538x669) Image search: [Google]
Alex_Wilder_(Earth-616)_001.jpg
68 KB, 538x669
He made me realize I never related to a character in my life
>>
>>81662962
And you never will!
>>
>>81662927
Did kids ever even watch/like it when it was on?
>>
>>81663394
I dunno man I'm not a father or a pedophile so I don't talk to kids.
>>
>>81663394
I showed an episode to my 8 year old brother and he seemed to sort of pick up on the fact that it might be for adults.

He also said it was racist because Dan wanted to get revenge on Canada.
>>
>>81663394
My nieces loved this show.
>>
File: 1360417663204.jpg (28 KB, 530x389) Image search: [Google]
1360417663204.jpg
28 KB, 530x389
This is me. Literally me. No other character can come close to relating to me like this. There is no way you can convince me this is not me. This character could not possibly be anymore me. It’s me, and nobody can convince me otherwise. If anyone approached me on the topic of this not possibly being me, then I immediately shut them down with overwhelming evidence that this character is me. This character is me, it is indisputable. Why anyone would try to argue that this character is not me is beyond me. If you held two pictures of me and this character side by side, you’d see no difference. I can safely look at this character every day and say “Yup, that’s me”. I can practically see this character every time I look at myself in the mirror. I go outside and people stop me to comment how similar I look and act to this character. I chuckle softly as I’m assured everyday this character is me in every way. I can smile each time I get out of bed every morning knowing that I’ve found my identity with this character and I know my place in this world. It’s really quite funny how similar this character is to me, it’s almost like we’re identical twins. When I first saw this character, I had an existential crisis. What if this character was the real me and I was the fictional being. What if this character actual became aware of my existence? Did this character have the ability to become self aware itself?
>>
File: 40526540.jpg (649 KB, 2480x3507) Image search: [Google]
40526540.jpg
649 KB, 2480x3507
I lived an extremely sheltered life and have trouble trusting other people
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.