[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TMNT - "The Evil of Dregg"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4
New episode of TMNT on right now.

4x12 - "The Evil of Dregg"
>When Raphael loses his fighting mojo, he must overcome his feelings to save his brothers from certain doom.
>>
Halftime bump. C'mon guys.
>>
Are the turtles causing the events that will end earth. Pre-determination paradox theory... Without turtles the Triceratrons would never get the BHG that will destroy earth... Be ready to pick up cause I am calling it.
>>
so...dregg is a robot?
>>
>>81662575
Dregg is a head, he has a robot body to connect him to another bug?
>>
>>81661945
going downhill faster than the speed of light, holy shit. bad guys acting goofy, raph being a pussy, shipping mania, casey annoying as fuck, its like deviantart fanfiction commissioned to someone who isnt familiar with the characters.
>>
boy /co/ doesn't give a fuck about tmnt huh
>>
>>81663498
It really doesn't. Not even the great stuff like the current comics.
>>
>>81663498
>>81663691
Thanks to its shitty fanbase as well.
>>
>>81663498
It's not even on here yet. Pacific, Alaska, and Hawaii timezones are just catching up.

>>81662352
I thought this too. Last week's episode seemed like it made the whole season so far a waste just to lose the parts.
>>
So... Dregg is a robot? No explanation about that? Nothing?

Okay. Just asking.
>>
>Mona's a villain now

Shit episode, show dropped.
>>
>>81667306
It was a shit ship anyway.
>>
So /co/, what would YOU do for a box of Chris Bradford's Honey Nut 2-Ruff-Krew Trail Mix Treats?
>>
>>81666336
Well actually it might be awesome if the season Finalie has the old turtles killing the 6 month younger turtles to create a paradox to erase everything. (Paradox V Paradox Paradox)
>>
>>81669655

At this point I'm fully convinced the finale won't even acknowledge the fact that theres a past set and they'll just continue on on their merry way.
>>
>>81661945

This was a great episode. Poor Raph. It All worked out in the end though.
>>
>>81670166
Well at least Dregg finally gets pwned
>>
>>81670874

It felt like this was his sendoff. Armaggon too.

Which is a shame.
>>
>>81671068
>implying either are permanently gone
>>
>>81671188

Armaggon might be. The Not-Sarlacc burped.
>>
>>81671239
for comedic effect!
>>
I haven't been watching are they still floundering on the whole karai thing?
>>
>>81671944

No, that was last season.
>>
How many episodes are left for this seasons?
>>
>>81672337

Eight.
>>
>>81672133

wait so shit actually happened?
>>
>>81672522
Karai's dead. No reason to dwell on it now.
>>
>>81671944
their dragging that on for as long as i know
it might continue on next season after this space filler arc is over
>>
What was the moment that killed /co/'s interest?

Was it the badly designed main villain with the dumb face? The lazy, go-nowhere writing? April's ass not being a main character anymore? Casey torturing a puppy using scissors while laughing and touching himself?
>>
>>81673752
a full season of next to no Splinter
>>
>>81672493
actually it's 14
>>
>>81672604

Oh. well that sucks
>>
>>81673065

How the fuck is saving the world filler but wasting time on karai is not?
>>
File: aprbutt.jpg (16 KB, 320x406) Image search: [Google]
aprbutt.jpg
16 KB, 320x406
Is this the best april booty so far?
>>
>>81674660
saving grace of the show.
>>
>>81673752
The writing in general has been awful. I've been noticing the mediocrity since the very first season, but it kept getting worse and worse. The season finales and very few episodes are good, but it's all lost in a sea of mediocrity.
>>
I always lose interest when they fling the turtles into a space adventure arc. It never feels right.
>>
>>81677532
TMNT Adventures wasn't that bad about it.
>>
>>81677532
It's not great, but it's still an improvement over the forest arc.
>>
>>81674568

Because "saving the world" in this instance is little more than pressing a reset button to reestablish the status quo instead of actually resolving major plot points they've been setting up.
>>
Next episode: Kaiju Tokka.

Are you ready?
>>
>>81661945
I didn't think it was possible, but Casey was actively more annoying in this episode than the entire season. Seriously, why the fuck did they let him tag along? He's just awful, without a doubt the worst Casey.

Also April stop fucking around with Donny, you shameless flirt. You know this shit isn't going to happen. Outside the 80s episode, this season has been a drag.
>>
is 2012 even good?

was a huge fan of 2k3, but I just couldn't get into 2012 after about a season and haven't tried since.
>>
>>81673752

When they got new writers in season 2 that, if I had to guess, is being forced by Playmates to cram as many characters in as possible while never altering the status quo.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.