[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
which one is the best? http://strawpoll.me/7334507
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: top 4.jpg (456 KB, 1600x720) Image search: [Google]
top 4.jpg
456 KB, 1600x720
which one is the best?

http://strawpoll.me/7334507
>>
Wreck it Ralph
>>
>>81661771
The Lego Movie.

It was a masterpiece from beginning to end. Probably the best since early Pixar days.
>>
Zootopia.

Also, am I the only one who didn't like Inside Out? Sure it was clever in terms of the world building but the story was just a sequence of inconveniences as they keep trying the same thing on different bridges. Not to mention 2 big plot holes.
>>
>>81663234
Zootopia full of plot convenience in the last act too though
>>
Zootropolis>HTTYD>>>>>>>>>>>>>>leap>>>>>>>Inside Out>Lego movie
>>
>>81663234
I honestly feel that the dialogue in Inside Out is really, REALLY basic even for a kids' film. It's very childish.
>>
How to train your dragon (compared to the other films, do you think its underrated?)
>>
>>81663555
definitely no, it was one of my favourite animated movie of all time. John Powell's score fucking ruleeees
>>
File: lego-movie-live-action.jpg (35 KB, 540x380) Image search: [Google]
lego-movie-live-action.jpg
35 KB, 540x380
>>81662098
>>
>>81661972
>strawpoll
Only right answer
>>
Funny, these results differ from my strawpoll I've been posting around.

http://strawpoll.me/7127110/#

For the first 250 votes I posted it on 4chan

the results were:
Lego movie at number 1
Toy Story 3 at number 2
HTTYD at number 3
Inside out at Number 4
Zootopia at Number 5
Wreck it ralph at number 6
Rango at number 7
bh6 at number 8
animolisa at nuber 9
paranorman at number 10

other intresting places include frozen at number 17, which had I made this list last year, Im convinced it would have been higher.

Then I posted the list around reddit and now, at 494 votes:

HTTYD dropped to 5 for Inside out and zootopia,

and paranorman dropped to 12 for Tangled.

What do you think?
>>
>>81665873
>Inside Out and Toy Story 3 higher than Zootopia
but 4chan hated that overrated shit
>>
>>81661972
This.
>>
>>81665873
This poll still has less than 50 votes less options
sometimes people who would have voted for one movie vote for others if they aren't available in other polls
>>
>>81666540
Well those were the reslusts, I printed them off

>>81666618
What do you mean?

>>81665873
forgot to mention that animolisa also jumped to 8
>>
>>81665873
>(from the US)
>Shaun the Sheep Movie
>>
>>81661771
>Zootopia
>Better than Lego Movie
yiff in hell fur fags
>>
>>81667064
play in hell, legofuckers
>>
>>81667064
had I waited two years to make this list, with the same movies, would zootopia be lower?
>>
>>81666540
IO isn't overrated, the IO threads aren't as active as the HTTYD and Zootopia threads here, which are overrated here because of dreamworkscocksucking and Furry Shit.
>>
I didn't think there were many HTTYD threads here compared to IO
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.