[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A toast, my friends! To the Greatest Grudge Match in the History
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: baron-helmut-zemo.jpg (108 KB, 892x1266) Image search: [Google]
baron-helmut-zemo.jpg
108 KB, 892x1266
A toast, my friends!

To the Greatest Grudge Match in the History of the World!

Red vs. Blue!

Son of Stark vs. Kid from Brooklyn!

Shell Head vs. Wing Head!

The Golden Gladiator vs. The Star-Spangled Man!

And to the exhausted and pathetically remorseful winner?

A bullet between the eyes and a flattering footnote in the History of the World as CORRECTED by Baron Helmut Zemo!

To Triumph as Catastrophic as a Thunderbolt!

TO VICTORY, LIKE LIGHTNING!
>>
>>81661649
Who would have thought that Terrio would be even worse than Goyer..
>>
>>81661649
he doesn't do anything in the movie.
>>
I mean the dialogue maybe needs some work but Zemo rolling this out in operatic style from a comfy chair in some gothic-patterned jagdschloss fits Zemo a lot better than this fit Lex.

That last part is totally out of whack for him though. The Thunderbolts name and motto were pretty much just a branding exercise - as he put it, something "crypto-fascist, but friendly".
>>
>>81661720
That's sad.
>>
>>81661649
>“I will say that his character is very much a product of the Cinematic Universe and all that has occurred within that universe up to this point,” Feige said. The Red Skull was the leader of HYDRA in The First Avenger, and his successor was Baron Von Strucker in Age of Ultron, so it might be safe to say that Zemo will be heading the organization in Captain America: Civil War.

Will movie flanderization kill off Thunderbolts Zemo for good? Will he be just another HYDRA man forever now?
>>
>>81661786
Germans loved the shit out of storms though.

Thor specifically.

Ring Cycle. Nibelung.
>>
So we're totally getting a Thunderbolts film right?
Zemo apparently lives through all "leaked" versions of Civil War, Thunderbolts are getting a media wide push an Zemo doesn't even put o the sock head in CW but is portrayed as having it in shows like Assemble which take their designs from movies

>>81661827
>might be
I doubt it. Hydra's essentially dead in the films, AoS has got it now
>>
http://www.toonova.com/marvels-avengers-ultron-revolution-season-3-episode-5
>>
>>81661853
If he's the leader of HYDRA in Civil War, I strongly hope it's portrayed as him simply using what's left of HYDRA for his own purposes and not something he's fanatically about.

I think a T-Bolts film is on the cards (Gunn has wanted to do one since he signed on for GotG) but how soon we get it might depend on how well Suicide Squad does.
>>
File: daniel-bruhl.jpg (96 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
daniel-bruhl.jpg
96 KB, 900x600
Cast the rest of them

>>81661926
If Gunn doesn't get Thunderbolts made in some way, shape or form I'll be extremely surprised. I wonder if he was involved with casting Bruhl as Zemo
>>
>>81661971
They already cast my Moonstone pick as something else.
>>
>>81661898
No one is watching your trash.
>>
File: almost-human-karl-urban1.jpg (682 KB, 2095x3000) Image search: [Google]
almost-human-karl-urban1.jpg
682 KB, 2095x3000
Atlas?
>>
>>81661649
What are some recs for Helmut? I've always thought his design was badass and I've read some issues of the 90s (2000s?) Thunderbolts, where he's Citizen V, but not much.

That's on the list, but is there anything recommended where he's Zemo in the story, rather than Zemo in disguise?
>>
Justin Hammer in a Techno/Fixer role, anyone?
>>
>>81663048
Avengers: Under Siege, Baron Zemo: Born Better
>>
>>81663790
No, I think I'd rather have the actual Techno/Fixer.

I have no idea why /co/ is so obsessed with only making pre-existing villains the Thunderbolts. You could really easily introduce the original T-Bolts in the movie itself. And that's the team that I want to see, not fucking Hammer or Abomination.
>>
>>81664102
But then when they do the reveal that they're villains nobody will give a shit cause they don't know who they are
>>
>>81664731
It won't be a reveal because everyone's going to already know about it, you dummy.

Choosing the roster purely based off of a twist that so many of the audience is already going to know about, as it will never be able to be hidden in marketing (the comic itself had trouble keeping marketing from spoiling the twist), is just stupid. Give me the Thunderbolts, not someone's fan fic, "FOR THE SAKE OF THE TWIST!" Thunderbolts.
>>
>>81664904
Fair enough
>>
>>81663048
Basically just the entire Thunderbolts run dude. Except Fightbolts.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.