[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Villains" who legitimately did nothing wrong
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (988 KB, 1192x872) Image search: [Google]
image.png
988 KB, 1192x872
What was this show trying to teach kids? It's cool to break rules for fun and if you say anything to an authority figure about the rulebreaking you're an asshole?
>>
>>81661433
Kids don't like snitches and Randal was a super snitch.

Like he would constantly look for things to snitch about and take pleasure in doing so.
>>
>>81661761
>Like he would constantly look for things to snitch about and take pleasure in doing so.
this
>>
>>81661761
>Kids don't like snitches.

the only reason why kids doesn't like snitches is just for continuying to bully someone and the victim should be in silence.
>>
He didn't do it because he was worried rules were being broken but because he got brownie points with the authority figures
>>
>>81661433
I mean, he was doing the right thing, but he was being a huge dick about it
>>
snitches are bitches and need to stop being stupid.
>>
>>81661433
I don't think it was trying to teach anything. But if there's anything I learned from that, it's that there's a difference between following the rules and being an obnoxious cock-sucker.
>>
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 250x250
>>81661992
>the only reason why kids doesn't like snitches is just for continuying to bully someone and the victim should be in silence.
Snitches get stitches, son. That's the way the world works.
>>
>>81661433
nobody likes a snitch, no matter how in the right he is
>>
>>81661992
no. I mean, yes, kids also like that.
but no one holds grudges and props up an asshole's reputation as a snitch for going to tell adults they're being picked on.
to really get hated by other kids as a snitch, you have to tell adults about rule breaking that doesn't involve you at all.
You snitch when someone takes an extra pudding cup in the cafeteria, that's Randal's jam, that's the shit that makes everyone hate you, even if the adults praise you for it.
>>
If MrEnter said the nonsense you just said /co/ would whine about it
>>
File: KNDLogo.png (66 KB, 408x244) Image search: [Google]
KNDLogo.png
66 KB, 408x244
what about this show?
>Adults are evil
>if you obey them you're a sellout (delightful children, teens)
>Vegetables are bad
>etc.
>>
>jewfro and rat-like face
He probably turned into a recreational snitch because he was ostracized and bullied
>>
>>81661433
Anyone else thinks he looks like moe
>>
>>81662257
I was about to post this
>>
>>81662130
>You snitch when someone takes an extra pudding cup in the cafeteria, that's Randal's jam.

well you're right, but the problem is IRL nobody does that actually.

the bashing about ""snitchers"" happens when a bullied kid tell his problems to his parents or the school authorities, and the bullies are now punished, buf if they have influence, the entire class would hate the bullied kid and think he's a pussy. ( well that's change nothing in fact. )
>>
>>81661433
Randal snitched on people over the smallest stuff and it wasn't out of worry for the other kids. He did it just to get brownie points with the adults
>>
>>
>>81662938

>raping Casca

No.
>>
>>81662163
Show wasn't trying to teach anything. Was just entertaining.
>>
>>81662163
And gluing a flashlight and soda to piece of wood makes an effective gun. What's your point?
>>
>>81662413
What does any of that have to do worth Randall. He wasn't getting bullied
>>
IIRC didn't an episode of recess show that Randal didn't get bullied but started snitching more and more as time went on?

He and TJ were even friends at a point
>>
>>81662163
>eating vegetables
Leave my country RRREEEEEEEEEEEEE
TRUMP 2016
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.