[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>yfw John K will never tap this no matter how much he rages
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Katie.jpg (61 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Katie.jpg
61 KB, 1280x720
>yfw John K will never tap this no matter how much he rages and waves his fist at the sky
>>
>>81660823
I don't know who john k or the...girl? Is
>>
>>81660823
I'm not usually one to judge someone's appearance but her face looks extremely asymmetrical. Did she have a stroke or is it just an unfortunately timed pic?
>>
>>81660823
He might've already, and she just doesn't wanna talk about it.
>>
>>81660869
She's old and it's a bad picture. There's other ones that make her look good.
>>
>>81660860
>John K
John Kricfalusi, creator of Ren and Stimpy, founding father of modern animation, all around douchebag with no work ethic.
>the girl
Katie Rice, popular webcomic creator, who John K was hitting on when she was 16 and interning for him. He's bitter as fuck about it and tries to spin it as her seducing him.
>>
>>81660823
Feels good, man.

She's appropriately cute for being the person who draws Seventeen.
>>
>>81660971
>John Kricfalusi, creator of Ren and Stimpy, founding father of modern animation, all around douchebag with no work ethic.

ALMOST 10 YEARS AND HE'S ONLY COMPLETED ABOUT 15 SECONDS OF HIS CRUMMY DADDY ISSUES SHORT.
>>
>>81660971
Bahahahahaha sauce pls
>>
Who?
>>
>>81660823
Is that Mike Myers?
>>
>>81662859
Nah, it's Justin Bieber.
>>
File: 8262615766_bfa5691fd7_z.jpg (156 KB, 539x640) Image search: [Google]
8262615766_bfa5691fd7_z.jpg
156 KB, 539x640
>John K
For a second there, I thought you were talking about Brother John Ka.
Ka is a badass, she'll tap anyone she wants to. Well, of course the brain fly could help a lot with that.
>>
Someone post that video of John K being creepy at Katie and a pregnant chick.
>>
>>81662859
John K does strangely look quite a bit like Mike Meyers
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.