[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Could we fix Arrow, /co/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 16
File: wp_arrow_leather_ipad_768_1024.jpg (642 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
wp_arrow_leather_ipad_768_1024.jpg
642 KB, 768x1024
So I'm thinking about the worse parts of season 4 and it's mostly Felicity.

If we removed stuff like some of her shitty side stories and cringy dialogue like when she flirts with Ollie on a mission, would it improve the show?

I know I would definitely get rid of the felicity shit Laurel said on her deathbed.
>>
Why are you calling it Arrow? The name of the show is Felicity.
>>
>>81660785
Just have her die during the christmas break. And then Ollie chooses to use that as a springboard to leave the darkness behind and become lighter "in her honor."

So we come back from that drive-by shooting with a new, purposeful Ollie.
>>
Killing Felicity achieves nothing. The writers have already shown their incompetence, and characters will become worse just to fill her void. At this point the show is beyond saving.
>>
>>81661510

Or they introduce a new character

Felicity's twin
>>
Sure. They try for a wedding ONE MORE TIME and Rose Wilson just comes down from the fucking roof and stabs Poochie in the goddamned heart. Later on Black Canary comes back from 'pretending' to be dead so we can cut the mandatory grieving period down to a minimum and Oliver can move on. Just a season full of asspulls to get decent rogues and teammates back to help push the next season into something watchable.
>>
>>81660785
I still can't believe they killed off Black fucking Canary, before Felicity.
Green Arrow doesn't have the biggest cast to begin with. So killing off iconic characters in Arrow before their original creations is just really odd.
>>
File: ArrowSeason5Cast1459904653055.jpg (154 KB, 554x767) Image search: [Google]
ArrowSeason5Cast1459904653055.jpg
154 KB, 554x767
>>81660785
Don't worry, next season is gonna be great!
>>
No, the cast and plot are too bloated. It's a shame too, because next season should have been the GOAT season with the Island storyline finally coming full-circle.
>>
>>81661918
You need to edit Amell in as the Smoak family dog.
>>
I don't want it to be fixed. Arrow has become literally a containment show. It keeps all he shippers focused away from Flash and Legends, it keeps all the shitty writers away from Flash, but most importantly it keeps Felicity contained.

We want Arrow around as long as possible. The moment it's cancelled is the moment Felicity moves to STAR Labs.

If CW ever actually got rid of the shitty writers and Felicity, which let's face it won't happen, but the easiest solution would be Flash to fuck with time and basically reset Arrow with some Flashpoint shenanigans.
>>
Reboot the show.

Lift the DC Embargo.

Give the show a more lighthearted wisecracking tone.
>>
>>81662139
The moment it's cancelled is the moment Felicity moves to STAR Labs.

What a fucking nightmare.
>>
>>81662139
even if it keeps fatlicity contained they still constantly bring her up on other shows to talk about how Great and Special she is.
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 480x360
>be marc cuckenheim
>sitting in my office typing out the next olicity love scene and jerking my cock while the russo brothers double team my wife
>feverishly banging the keys on my keyboard like the russos bang the innards of my wife
>she is such a strong and powerful wymyn
>mfw I am organic
>>
>>81662195
>fatlicity
Do you really think that was clever? Bitch is hot as fuck, the problem comes from the writing, it's quite an achievement to make such a hot character so annoying.
>>
>>81662393
>EBR is hot

No, she's average. Then again, I don't live in America surrounded by hambeasts, so maybe it's different elsewhere, but over here, she'd get a shrug and nothing more. Not pretty enough to look after, not repulsive enough to look away from.
>>
>Have Felicity relegated to do her CEO shit
>Have Mr. Terrific be on-the-field hacker (bonus brownie point because it shows a gay black man who is capable)
>More arrowheads variety (4 seasons in and there are hardly any unique arrowhead)
>Get Earth-2 Black Canary hesitant at first joining Team Arrow
>More D-List Batman villains

I don't know who should be the main badguy for Season 5? League of Assassin is basically gone, Probably H.I.V.E again?
>>
>>81662790
Have the main bad guy be Count Vertigo, as in the real version, instead of the one they did for the "Thea is a major junkie" plot

Bonus points if he comments on the other one being a pretender to his name

Flashback is in Russia, with Vertigo doing some sneaky shit, but ends in the midseason with Oliver being dumped on the island to reach the point he's at when they find him at the start of S1.

Realistically, it's going to be The calculator, and Felicity struggles with being a vigilante, a CEO, and the smartest superstar, whilst still having a villain for a father, but she gets good news at the end of every episode and wins the day with an emotional speech.

Oliver is no longer the green arrow, but he takes a new role as "The White Bitch", where he wears a gimp suit and is pulled around on a chain by felicity everywhere, apologising for lying every time
>>
Where's Felicity?
>>
File: 1452659453335.png (362 KB, 547x709) Image search: [Google]
1452659453335.png
362 KB, 547x709
>>81661918
I'm laughing back the tears now because I know this is more than likely going to happen in the future.
>>
>>81662344
>usso brothers double team my wife
He has a wife, really? I thought that all his shitty writing was just him trying to project his sexual fantsies on the show. And fuck EBR in the process.
>>
How DO you fix Arrow?

NIGHTMARE MODE: Do NOTHING that involves killing off Felicity or putting her on a bus where she's not a part of the show. SHE REMAINS A PART OF THE SHOW AND A PART OF TEAM ARROW.

The answer is simple. WRITE CORRECTLY. There CAN be a way to fix things without doing drastic things. You just need to go about things the right way. Keep Felicity on the team and the Otacon/Mei Ling of the team but don't make her the central focus; the focus should be on Oliver because the show is named after him.

Should "Olicity" still be a thing? Personally I don't have a problem with it because for all intents and purposes Arrow IS an Elseworlds story but it should be an optional thing. The canon pairing has always been Arrow/Black Canary but romance should only be a secondary plot device. Focus more on the main plot and the bad guy of the week and it should be good.

The show really doesn't need to kill off anyone (and the jury's still out on whether or not Laurel's truly dead or if they pulled a Roy on us). It just needs to be writen better.
>>
Either stop pushing the whole "It's never ok to kill the bad guys I can't be judge jury and executioner MORALITY CRISIS" bullshit, or stop constantly punishing Ollie for letting people live. Like, how many people do you let Merlyn kill or lead to being killed, before it's finally alright to put him in the ground. Why doesn't THEA just kill him at this point. Why is it not acceptable to off Damien "I literally get my evil magic from killing people" Dark? I know they want to get their moneys worth out of the villains, but COME ON.
>>
File: 14603049374270.jpg (231 KB, 1167x690) Image search: [Google]
14603049374270.jpg
231 KB, 1167x690
>>81660785
>>
>>81664123
>Eat what we give
Wut?
>>
We would have to go back to the season 2 finale to fix this shit.

No romance set up for Felcity.

Completely redo season 3. Make Thea a larger antagonist so she can make a bigger impact transitioning into a hero after Roy leaves. Diggle retires with Lyla after having the baby, giving Laurel a bigger spot as Black Canary.

Kill Oliver off for at least 6-8 episodes, showing him recover in and training with Tatsu to become a great sword fighter after Ras won their challenge. Maybe have him solving issues elsewhere as he gets better so he still has something to do before finally getting strong enough to come back.

Roy and Laurel try to hold down the fort, Thea joins with them as Cheshire due to her feeling of obligation to help them, with Felicty still trying to support them and Diggle offering any help he can. They successfully, albeit barely, succeed at stopping Brick, to which Oliver returns and is proud of his team.

From there, focus on Thea battling with herself to be a hero or to be angry at her brother, team Arrow plotting and deposing Ras, Laurel training with Nyssa to start the White Canary arc, Roy faking his death to clear Oliver from Arrow persona, and Oliver becoming more lighthearted
>>
>>81664180
Shit. It's joke about shit.
>>
>>81664682
>Make Thea a larger antagonist
She could be Cheshir instead of Speedy.
>>
>>81665548
I like her being speedy, but I wants Cheshire so bad given her completely justified anger at everyone. Malcolm, Ollie, herself.

Giving her a few months as a vengeful 3rd party would have been nice.
>>
>>81663174
>Where's Felicity?
I'm here!
>>
>>81661918
> with special guest appearance by GRANT GUSTIN as Felicity's ex love interest
>>
>>81663131

They already brought in the real Count Vertigo in the third season
>>
>>81662790
Have Mr. Terrific accidentally (and occasionally) throw out innuendos as Felicity would. His humor and laidbackness should be a counterbalance to everyone else's grittiness.
>>
>>81662393
>Bitch is hot as fuck
You have really low standards.
>>
File: KGvveJqUsaw 2.jpg (980 KB, 1443x1443) Image search: [Google]
KGvveJqUsaw 2.jpg
980 KB, 1443x1443
GTFO, FELICITY HATERS!

http://www.etonline.com/news/186402_exclusive_stephen_amell_reveals_his_best_onscreen_kiss/

>it would probably be Emily Bett Rickards.

>"She's a good kisser," he explained.

>Rickards previously told ET that the actors have such good chemistry on-screen because they have no boundaries.
>>
You cant fix it, you need to tear it down and start again.
>Oliver is a swashbuckling Robin Hood type character who can crack a friggin joke once in a while
>Black Canary should be introduced later in the series, never really a part of the team but teams up on occasion while also building their relationship
>Introduce Roy and explore his addiction
>Surprisingly, keep Diggle. But keep him as the bodyguard/driver, not a costume vigilante. Runs interference for Oliver trying to keep his secret and pulls him out for medical attention.
>No shitty hacker Oracle knockoff.
>MORE TRICK ARROWS
>Wildcat episodes
>Malcolm Merlyn is an assassin for hire, develops obsession over Green Arrow trying to prove hes better
>Count Vertigo is the main antagonist and has ear implants or is a meta. Not a shit drug dealer. Has diplomatic immunity
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVRiADlDEig [Embed]
>>
>>81660785

Needs to just go back to based Green Batman. Season 1 was still the best
>>
http://graphtv.kevinformatics.com/tt2193021
I think this gould get Cuckenheim fired.
>>
>>81661759
The Arrow writers really hate Ollies support-cast from the comics

>Arsenal got replaced by Ollies OC sister
>Black Canary 1 & 2 got replaced by Ollies OC love-interest
>Connor Hawke got replaced by the son of Ollies OC driver

by the end of season 5 Oliver will be replaced by another OC as the new Green Arrow
>>
Im surprised there wasnt more backlash for the wheelchair stunt. Not because its shitty writing, but for trivializing the disabled
>>
>>81667761
>it would probably be Emily Bett Rickards.
>"She's a good kisser," he explained.
Maybe she's just a slut. Or, maybe, she has fucked entire crew.
>>
>>81660785
>Kill Felicity and replace her with Mr. Terrific on the team
>Bring back Laurel
>Bring back Tommy
>Make Oliver like Ollie in the comics
>Give him a goatee
>>
>>81668150
>critics and imdb ratings matter

29%
>>
>>81668184
>Connor Hawke got replaced by the son of Ollies OC driver
They could still introduse Connor as the man who taght Dingle's son to fight. Also it would work well with Arrow's flashbacks. Something like "Oliver meets Connor at the island, but Connor "dies"." And then goes a scene where Rip Hunter saves Connor from death and takes him on a time travelling adventure.
>>
>>81668277
The problem with bringing back Tommy or Laurel is that it further solidifies that death means absolutley nothing in the CWverse and kills any and all tension. This wouldnt be the case if the writers didnt already play that card
>>
>>81663639
Agent Carter showrunner and All new Captain Marvel writer.
>>
As somebody who doesn't watch arrow but loves stupid TV drama what happened on this show? Did Felicity take over the whole thing like the Fonz?
>>
>>81668497
She went from secondary character, to love interest, to Poochie level writers pet. Practically everything that happens now can be traced back to her in some form. She beat paralysis, she helped create time travel tech, and shes talked about when not on screen. And Laurels dying words to Oliver essentially were "I love you, but go get Felicity back"
>>
File: MTU7Zkr.jpg (38 KB, 838x816) Image search: [Google]
MTU7Zkr.jpg
38 KB, 838x816
Anon,be honest. How many "Green Arrow" Comics have you bought?
>>
>>81667761
I hate to say it, but there's been a lot of rumors that they're more than costars.
>>
>>81668613
None of it is true. Remember how fucking furious he got when people photoshopped EBR's face over his real wife?
>>
>Could we fix Arrow, /co/?

Flashpoint Paradox to reboot/reset the show

>Laurel is alive and Black Canary... also meta-human
>write Diggle and Felicity out of the show and get a new supporting team (Naomi and Henry)
>kill off Barrowman (how the fuck is he still alive???)
>erase Thea from existence, introduce Emiko as Ollies half-sister/sidekick
>>
>>81668395
So basically replace an OC with another OC?
>>
File: 1459097407930.jpg (99 KB, 616x645) Image search: [Google]
1459097407930.jpg
99 KB, 616x645
>>81668598
>>
>>81660785
IMO it's too late to fix it now, but if we could retroactively go back and fix things that already happened:
>Oliver gets Lazarus'd after getting penetrated by Ra's instead of surviving on magic herbs, comes back soulbroken and that's why he joins Ra's
>Constantine episode happens earlier to bring Oliver's soul back, Sara stays dead
>The writers actually do get the rights to Blue Beetle, no rewrites necessary, Ray never exists and instead they pay off on the hints at Ted Kord dropped in the earlier season, which also means Ted doesn't "die" at the end of the season. Also he's the one to save Oliver from the fall during the final confrontation with Ra's, not Felicity. Also he stays with Felicity and Oliver goes back with Laurel.
>Felicity isn't a genius super-hacker, just a quirky but good field support. Mr. Terrific is used for the heavy hacking.
>Oliver doesn't give Ra's ring to Merlyn, but to Nyssa instead
>To build up Darkh as a threat, have him kill Merlyn early in season 4
>Thea doesn't get Lazarus'd, she survives the attack but is wheelchairbound for most of season 4
>Roy comes back to Star City to fill in Speedy's spot while Thea recovers
>Later on, Wally, Roy and a healed up/cybernetically enhanced by Ted Kord Thea start up the Titans in a spin-off series of their own

Of course Laurel doesn't die. Darkh kills Diggle. Diggle becomes Deadman
>>
>>81668598
>How many "Green Arrow" Comics have you bought?
Nice try. /co/ doesn't read comics!
>>
Anyone have more of the images of Guggencuck being a total liar?
>>
>>81668184
Thea is kind of supposed to be Mia, I think.
>>
They should have just this version and taken some hints from the Flash. Romance is okay, but if its in every fukcing episode and it's shit, than the show isn't Arrow anymore but Beverly Hills.
>>
>>81669233
http://m.imgur.com/a/vpgr7
>>
>>81660785
A Guide to Fixing Arrow:
>Phone the Flash writers
>''Bro, wanna do Flashpoint?''
>If yes, do Flashpoint in the crossover episode, make it cross with Legends as well, so you have 3 episodes of time shenanigans and at the end Arrow has a complete reboot. Oliver is more like his comic self, he's dating meta-Laurel, they're a happy crime fighting couple, Felicity is still there as a third wheel, and the last 2 seasons just didn't happened, totally fucking retconned.
>If no, make E2 Laurel stuck in E1 and she joins team Arrow. Felicity is killed by the big bad of season 5. Quentin gets more and more depressed leaving him to turn into The Question. Arrow and E2 Laurel develop a romance. And, this goes without saying, fire the current arrow writers.
>>
>>81668823
Or euthanise Oliver fuking Queen. And we will get completely different show.
>>
>>81668760
well of course he was pissed kinda hard to hide an affair when people do that
>>
>>81662465
She's Canadian. Also I saw her walking her dog a few months back and her ass is fine as fuck. Her face is ok tho
>>
File: nirav2ArDA1r6ukgfo1_500.jpg (85 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
nirav2ArDA1r6ukgfo1_500.jpg
85 KB, 500x500
>>81671145
>her ass
>>
>>81660785
Hire Weisman
>>
>>81671396
>Hire Weisman from the start
>Show gets canceled after two excellent seasons
>Doesn't live long enough to turn to shit
Brilliant.
>>
File: AHLIVAR.jpg (47 KB, 700x394) Image search: [Google]
AHLIVAR.jpg
47 KB, 700x394
Killing Felicity wouldn't make the show better. It'd be twelve episodes of everyone standing around mourning the loss and remembering how great she was and flashbacks to how amazing she was and that time she beat up assassins with her iPad.
>>
>>81668184
This is the inverse of the bitching people give toward the flash and black wally west angry kid.

People they will never just give you all 1 to 1 recreations of comic characters. So you have two options. An ADAPTATION of the character done with the writers spin on it, or an original character.
It's just a matter of picking your poison.
>>
>>81671537
>iPad
No, Felicity only uses superior Microsoft brand products
>>
>>81668598
I own every comic pertaining to Green Arrow, from Grell to Krul to Lemire. He's my absolute favorite DC cape and it's a damn shame Arrow has gone to shit since Season 3.

But, on the plus side, you could salvage it for Season 5. Make Arrow Great Again.
>>
Too much focus on getting rid of felicity.

Saving Arrow starts with DC letting them use/bring back characters they can't use because of the movies.

Suicide Squad comes out in the late summer iirc. So hopefully after that bombs, DC will give up their tight grasp on characters and allow TV shows to use them again.

THEN tone down Felicity.
>>
Focus less on Batman characters and more on "all purpose" guys like Slade. Cheshire and Artemis/Tigress come to mind. Also introduce more archer characters like Blue Bowman and the celestial archer.
The plot could be that the team splits up and there's different groups fighting for control. Team Arrow is Ollie , both Canaries, Thea and Curtis. Diggle is with Argus making a new task force with Cupid, Komodo and Lyla. Felicity has Shadowspire (and is slowly slipping into villainy) with Cheshire, Nyssa and Artemis. Ray has Roy and the Seven Soldiers.
Much like Slade, the flashbacks are about a character from the past getting revenge on Oliver. Ollie and Cheshire are in Russia doing hits for Anatoly, something goes wrong and she gets seemingly left for dead. She becomes the main villain after she back stabs felicity when she gets too cocky with her power.
Season ends with Oliver going to China to train with the Celestial Archer, to take on his title or something.
>>
>>81661575
Who is also named Felicity. And has her exact same personality.
>>
>>81662139
Flash is a lazy rehash of season 1 and Legends is so full of padding it's ridiculous. You need to face the facts: these shows just aren't that good.
>>
>>81667761
>How do I make EBR more credible as an actress?
>Oh, I know! I'll say she's good at sex!
>You can't do that Stephen. It'll give the "wrong" impression.
>Uh, uh, uh, she's a good kisser?
>...if you have to...
>>
>Season 5, Episode 2
>Cathouse
>An hour long lesbian sex scene with every recurring female characters in the CWverse + Supergirl. Felicity and Huntress not allowed
Here, wasn't so hard
>>
>>81668467
So that's why Agent Carter sucked massive amounts of ass and was a boring shit show!

>>81668497
You know how Poochie from the Simpsons is a satirical exageration and how back then, no one would write a character like that?

Guggenheim decided to write her exactly like Poochie and literally check all the fucking boxes.
>>
>>81671145
>her ass is fine as fuck

Living in Europe, I see asses like that on every street corner. I'm really not impressed and I'm not kidding when I say she would not get a second glance here. In fact, if you tossed her, say, in the Czech Republic, she'd be one ugly duckling...
>>
You know, if everybody would just stop talking about how great Felicity was, and call her out on her shit occasionally that'd really go a long way towards fixing the show.
>>
>>81676677
>huntress not allowed
She was a shit villain, but she was easy on the eyes.
>>
>>81677176
She had a weird face.
>>
>>81660785
kill everyone and move the story to some other earth with no felicity
>>
>>81660785
I don't hate felicity, I hate all the characters. The writers just don't give a fuck about them.

Nothing that happens leads to anything, nothing, the character development has no coercion whatsoever. Their personalities varies from episode to episode; its a show for retards made by retards.

I mean, they have dedicated more time to develop the relationship of Felicity's mother with Quentin than to develop the main villain of the season...

But hey, maybe next season the main villain will be the Calculator and the Felicity family plot could pay off and be awesome, who know?

We do, the writers never do any build up to anything...

Remember when they KILLED the main character?
Remember how pumped we were all exited about the possible commando mission of team arrow to take Ollie's body to the Lazarus pit, where he would emerge and kickass ala jesus christ.
Remember how non of that happen...
>>
File: felicity is a wank pheasant.jpg (96 KB, 1000x563) Image search: [Google]
felicity is a wank pheasant.jpg
96 KB, 1000x563
>>
>>81660785
>Could we fix Arrow, /co/
Nope
>>
>>81666816
Who was a shitty rehash of the first Vertigo.
Bravo, Arrow writers.
>>
File: Ken_Watanabe_Mug.jpg (106 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Ken_Watanabe_Mug.jpg
106 KB, 400x400
>>81660785
Arrow's time has come. It has become a breeding ground for suffering and injustice, and must be allowed to die.
>>
Option 1: Set the show in a completely different location following Roy as Arsenal. Include Roy's uncle as Guardian, have several guest appearances of other DC characters that haven't appeared in shows or movies.

Option 2: Have Laurel's death be faked and Oliver move with her to another city, leaving the rest of the cast and characters behind except maybe a couple of guest appearances.
>>
>>81686302
Guardian's going to be in Supergirl so they can't use him

Speaking of which, how are they even going to explain Guardian if Roy doesn't exist in that universe?
>>
>>81686302
Or, murder Oliver and Felicity. Introduce Connor Hawke as new arrow. Make a show about Connor as comicbook Oliver.
>>
No character is the actual problem
The writing is the problem

They could kill felicity right now but the moment the next girl becomes involved with him she will be written like the most annoying bitch.

Because that is instant drama. No women could possibly ever be reasonable.
>>
>>81668411
>solidifies that death means absolutley nothing in the CWverse
>death means anything in any CW show

have you ever watched Supernatural?
>>
>>81692032
Was Sara the only reasonable love interest on this show?
>>
>>81692545
I liked her the most, but that's because i like her type. She also was the most non-whiny women on the show.
>>
>>81692545
I think she wasn't ever written as the actual Love Interest. She was intended to come between Laurel and Ollie.

They can write disfunctional relationships. But the moment they would actually be in some kind of happy relationship they have to create drama and that is always done through making the women act crazy.
>>
Clearly the show started going off the rails after Oliver bitched out and stopped killing. Everything else is just the shit piling higher.
>>
>>81692673
Its almost like the talented writers leaving to another show has a negative effect on it.
>>
>>81692673
Reminder that killing people (Merlyn and Darhk in particular) would've saved far more lives than Oliver's stupid no-kill code.
>>
>>81692673
He wasn't batman enough.
Having batman villains and batman asthetic was not enough.
People tuned in and asked "wait this isn't batman" and to combat that they also gave him the no killing rule.
>>
File: 1460003482113.png (355 KB, 571x614) Image search: [Google]
1460003482113.png
355 KB, 571x614
>>
Seattle.
Arrow Car.
Have someone name the new Arrow Cave "The Quiver", mirroring the Injustice scene.
Walter and Ollie start up Queen Incorporated, Walter takes on a Lucius Fox role to Ollie and handles the company.
Trick arrows.
Action is parkour and archery based, hardly any fistfights.
Ollie has a goatee.
Bonnie King (Arrowette), Mia Dearden (Speedy 2) or Artemis (From Young Justice) becomes Ollie’s new and only side-kick/partner.
Salmon ladder
Less episode per seasons to cut down on hiatus' and filler
Make Ollie quip-orientated, drinks beer in his downtime, opinionated and good at his job.
Bonnie King is the new love interest and they both do archery so they have something in common. She knows he’s a vigilante and doesn’t give a shit, no drama, becomes Arrowette later.
Introduce either: The Question, Onyx, Star Girl and S.T.R.I.P.E
KGBeast returns
Episode based on Green Arrow #100–101, Oliver infiltrating a group of eco-terrorists. He doesn’t die in the explosion this time.

Old Cast Members have less appearances.
Thea occasionally visits and helps, mostly retired as Speedy and has reopened Verdant.
Diggle has retired to be a stay-at-home dad.
Felicity is the CEO of Smoak Technologies, a competitor of QI.
Lyla is Ollie’s Contact in Argus, gives him Information on more large scale villains.
The Atom and White Canary return to help on a few of Oliver’s cases.
Nyssa returns as a mercenary, she still considers Ollie to be her Husband
Constantine appears to help on supernatural cases.
Constantine’s Zombie Expert is a guest appearance by Rose McIver.
Onomatopoeia and Richard Dragon are the seasonal villains.
Komodo returns as the only archery-based villain.
China White escapes from Prison and seeks Triad style revenge on Green Arrow.
Cyrus Gold is accidentally resurrected in Star City and travels across America as Solomon Grundy seeking revenge.
Merlyn returns early but gets killed in an archery duel with Ollie.
>>
Nothing can save this god awful fucking Oliver - Felicity soap opera of a fucking show. Even the action choreography is laughable now. I mean sure, Roy was always an autist and all he did was flips.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJdLgfoc1bs

But Arrow hardly uses his arrows. Fuck he shoots a few than immediately jumps into melee combat with his bow and fist.
Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.