[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you pro-Krabs or anti-Krabs?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7
Are you pro-Krabs or anti-Krabs?
>>
I think every state should vote for Secret Formula rights. That being said, I'm pro-krabs.
>>
>>81660688
>Being pro-Krabs
>Ever

enjoy blindly protecting the wallets of fat cats who say they know what's best.
>>
>>81660960
Plankton pls
>>
>>81660688
Under Krabs, I can have the income to live in my own personal stylized multiple story house. The food itself is apparently amazing, and the ingredients seem fresh. Since I'm in a cartoon, I don't have to worry about health insurance.
Krabs can do whatever the fuck he wants.
>>
File: Pro and anti skub.jpg (105 KB, 500x458) Image search: [Google]
Pro and anti skub.jpg
105 KB, 500x458
I don't really care about Krabs, but I do support skub. Sometimes I even put it in my food, I'm a skub loving maniac!
>>
>being pro-krabs
>>
File: Mia face.png (258 KB, 567x480) Image search: [Google]
Mia face.png
258 KB, 567x480
>>81660992
But isn't Skub a skin moisturizer?
What IS Skub?
>>
>>81661025
Get the fuck out of here you antiskub piece of shit. Skub is whatever you want it to be.
>>
To be honest, I don't have any strong opinion of Mr. Krabs one way or another. I am anti-Spongebob and pro-Squideard.
>>
>>81661025

>Not knowing what skub is.

Skub is love, skub is life. Come on anon, just go down to your local skub dealer and buy some!
>>
>>81660688
Mr Krabs is objectively the best cartoon character of all time so I guess I'm pro-Krabs
>>
>>81660688
Pro-Krabs

he's gonna make Bikini Bottom great again by building a wall and sending those dirty free loaders from Rock Bottom back to where they came from.
>>
>>81660688
Krabs can be agreeable if you know how to talk to him, but go in unprepared and he'll take advantage of you. Honestly I want to know more about the war he fought in.
>>
>>81660992
I'd like to see how much you love skub when your dick and balls rot off, you skub sucking moron. Enjoy prostate cancer.
>>
File: Bernie Tentacles.png (48 KB, 310x890) Image search: [Google]
Bernie Tentacles.png
48 KB, 310x890
I am anti-Krabs because we live in a rigged economy that works for the top 1 percent of the top one percent, where the little guy working at the Chum Bucket works forty hours a week for a starvation wage, while these millionaires at the Krusty Krab make millions off the labor of hardworking squids and sponges. Which is why we need a political revolution in Bikini Bottom to make sure that we have an economy that works for all of us instead of a few millionaires.

We bailed out the Krusty Krab, and it is about time that the Krusty Krab bails out us.
>>
>>81661111

That's a myth perpetuated by the anti-skub lobby, you corporate cock-sucking shill. Skub CURED my prostate cancer, and my acne and poor eyesight. I bet you still think that skub causes gut inflammation too, don't you, you uninformed piece of shit.
>>
>>81661137
Excuse me!
I am a doctor and I can certifiably confirm that Skud does indeed cause gut inflammation.
As for your "miraculous cure", you had chemo therapy for the cancer and those drugs also affected your acne and eye sight in positive manner.
>>
>>81661025
Skub is a mixture of evaporated milk, salt and metal shavings from various coins.
>>
File: 1446519861534.jpg (74 KB, 639x488) Image search: [Google]
1446519861534.jpg
74 KB, 639x488
>>81660688
>>
>>81660688
I am pro-jerk with a heart of gold Krabs

I am anti-jewish caricature Krabs
>>
>>81661305
get this pro-krabs propaganda shit out of this thread

Bernie Tentacles is a proud american
>>
>>81661252

No chemo, in fact my own doctor recommended the skub! I used to be anti-skub, band it took some persuasion, but it's changed my life!

Also chemo can't cure acne or eyesight, what the hell kind of quack are you? I bet you're some anti-skub peddler that got his degree from an online course.
>>
Squidward smells
>>
>>81661666
>Squidward smells good
FTFY
>>
>>81661279
So it's concentrated pussy extract?
>>
>It's a filthy stealth pro-skub thread
Get the fuck out of here you pieces of shit
Skub is disgusting and should be banned
>>
File: Mero.gif (2 MB, 395x440) Image search: [Google]
Mero.gif
2 MB, 395x440
I feel it's important to ask. What does Krabs intend to do to make mermaids feel safe in Bikini Bottom? Despite our proud, long-standing culture the laws of this city heavily favor the fish-citizens over anyone else.
>>
MR CRABS IS IN THERE
>>
File: Squid.jpg (154 KB, 899x900) Image search: [Google]
Squid.jpg
154 KB, 899x900
>>81660688
>>
>There are ACTUALLY anti-Krabs people on this board who don't respect a hard working man
Fucking millennials.
>>
>Krabkucks actually supporting the Krabby Patty agenda
WAKE UP SHEEPSHEADEOPLE
>>
>>81663748
Trans-Fish are mentally ill degenerate filth. You can ask doctors to mutilate your legs but you'll never be a fish you disgusting air-sucker.
>>
>>81660856
this
>>
>>81666078
We're talking about the same red bastard who fired his best employee so he can save a fucking nickel. He could've save way more if he fired Squidward.
>>
>>81660688
>KRUSTY KRAB IS UNFAIR, MR. KRABS IS IN THERE, STANDING AT THE CONCESSION, PLOTTING HIS OPPRESSION!
>>
Tsar Krabinov and his daughter must be executed
>>
>>81661305
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U06jlgpMtQs
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.