[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THE FLASH
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6
File: vlcsnap-2016-04-10-23h12m37s008.png (164 KB, 720x320) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-04-10-23h12m37s008.png
164 KB, 720x320
He has the power to go back in time and rewrite human history on a whim. If there is only a 1% chance of that happening shouldn't Batman accept it as an absolute and try to take him out?
>>
>>81660573
Well yes, that's why Tower of Babel was a storyline
>>
>>81660573

Well of course Batman knows better by the end of the movie and knows that it's more valuable to try and make allies out of them than obsess over murdering them.
>>
>>81660573
he don't even know who the fuck that is or what he had was a dream. +flash didn't destroy half of metropolis. leave my boi flash alone.
>>
No. Flash is not an alien.
>>
>>81660582

Tower of Babel doesn't make sense. If Flash were to really get mind controlled or blackmailed into doing something bad, Bruce has no time to implement any failsafe to take him out.
>>
>>81660582
Imagine how close we were to a Tower of Babel in the DCEU, based on how Batfleck initially handled Superman.

I don't like it
>>
File: mifune.jpg (19 KB, 300x283) Image search: [Google]
mifune.jpg
19 KB, 300x283
>>81661189
>not liking Tower of Babel
>>
>>81661241
I don't like that we were very close to getting that in the DCEU. I like ToB, but I don't want it right off the bat in the movieverse.
>>
>>81661291
You know what, fair enough. Some more development would have been nice. But going in as a fan, I already understood Bruce's paranoia. So it was nice to see an not spoon-fed version of Bats. (minus the parents). I would however, love to see an on screen adaption of it at some point. Morrison undoubtedly did the best JLA stuff
>>
>>81661241
Tower of Babel is dumb. The contingency plans are all unnecessarily convoluted and half of them depend on the hero still acting like a hero to work even though they're supposed to stop mind controlled or evil versions of the heroes. Almost all the heroes have evil counterparts, yet Batman never thinks to use these damn things on characters like Zoom or Bizarro or Zod or Sinestro, just the heroes.
>>
>>81661316
Tower of Babel wasn't Morrison.
>>
>>81660573
>According to Batman there's a 1% chance Superman could try to kill everyone on Earth
>When the Kryptonian army invadeded,Superman fights them instead of joining them,ensuring a 100% rate of victory for Krypton

Is Batman retarded?Like what,did he think as time went by the chances of Superman turning evil would increase?I would think the opposite.The events of MOS where the perfect opportunity for him to be evil.If he didn't do it then he's never gonna do it.
>>
>>81661331
No shit, I just checked. Youre right. It was Waid.
>>
So then why are Joker and Deadshot alive?
>>
>>81665982

The implication is that Batman wasn't always this insane, but time and tragedy have hardened him even further to the point that he's basically the Punisher.

Of course this might have had more impact if we got any actual understanding of what Batman was like pre-MoS or even any sort of character moments involving Bruce at all that give you any real insight into him as a person beyond MUH PARENTS, but Snyder never thought of that I guess.
>>
>>81665982

Deadshot is under protective custody of the State, and Joker is the fucking Joker and has plot armor that's arguably more durable than Batman's.
>>
File: 557.jpg (272 KB, 912x2424) Image search: [Google]
557.jpg
272 KB, 912x2424
See this is what the reset button is for. We things get too out of hand too fucked up. Just reset the world and enforce your reason upon it.

Break it down again...
>>
>>81662372

Bruce wasn't on about him turning evil, he was afraid Supes could take over because of what he thought was best for humanity.
>>
>>81666141
>Of course this might have had more impact if we got any actual understanding of what Batman was like pre-MoS or even any sort of character moments involving Bruce at all that give you any real insight into him

>that entire flashback about him watching the destruction of Metropolis and being powerless to do anything to help
>Alfred's constant passive-aggressive commentary about how Bruce has changed and he wasn't always this callous

Everybody knows Batman already. It's not hard to just build off of that understanding and just focus on why he's changed and what he's like now.

Everyone wants to see a solo Batman movie with Battfleck, and while I loved him and Jeremy Irons as Alfred in BvS, for fuck's sake I am sick of Batman origin stories. I've always liked the character better when he can play off of other heroes rather than be confined to his own psychology and personal demons within Gotham.
>>
>>81666141

If he's become Punisher why doesn't he just go FULL AUTO and carry guns? The whole point of all his bat-gadgets is non lethality.
>>
File: 1381683681561.jpg (50 KB, 500x479) Image search: [Google]
1381683681561.jpg
50 KB, 500x479
>>81666234
And who appointed Batman to make that decision for humanity. I do not recall him meeting with world leaders or asking the masses about these matters. Heroes may mean well, but lack foresight to understand potential repercussions of their actions. Ever wondered why many gods or very power being in many tales fuck off elsewhere or sleep their days away?
>>
>>81666363

The point of the movie is that Batman is wrong and falls into a self-destructive paranoia over his worries about Superman though.
>>
File: 1459078650381.jpg (110 KB, 874x488) Image search: [Google]
1459078650381.jpg
110 KB, 874x488
>>81660573
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0dRIqLgkNfY
>>
>>81666399
Not that anon. So Batman is the bad guy for once!? About time this happen, DC love to make Superman bad all of the time. Evil Batman need to happen more often.
>>
>>81666399

>DCEU Batman is Lex Luthor
>>
>>81666399
>The point is that Batman is wrong
>Flash shows up to fucking tell him "YOU WERE RIGHT"
>Superman's interactions with anyone who isn't Lois is "I'm not gonna break your bones, because I'm soooo nice. I might punch a few walls with your back tho."
>>
>>81660573
he wasnt talking about superman. he meant the joker. thats why he was too soon.
>>
>>81660573
You guys are idiots who completely missed the point of BVS.

Jesus.

It's like the fucking idiots saying they're doing Injustice WHEN THEY JUST HAD THE FUCKING MOVIE WHERE THEY PIT BATMAN AGAINST SUPERMAN ALREADY!
>>
File: 1459018005355.jpg (18 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1459018005355.jpg
18 KB, 320x320
>>81667307
>There are people here right now that think DC wouldn't pull a Batman v Superman again for the shekels, claiming it was the plan all along
>>
>>81667615
Not when it's underperforming like this they won't.
>>
>>81661317
It would be pretty hard to hypnotize sinestro while he's sleeping, man
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.