[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who does Damian Wayne love more? Bruce Wayne or Dick Grayson?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
Who does Damian Wayne love more?
Bruce Wayne or Dick Grayson?
>>
Dick. i think he loves the idea of his father more than his actual father. but i havent read that much of him so i could just be talking out of my booty.
>>
>>81657093
All I can say is... flip a coin. Bats got a letter from Damian and Damian told Dick he was his favorite partner so he loves them both equally.
>>
yeah, for now, Damian loves Dick more than Bruce
>>
>>81657093
This comes down to a deep and old argument, can you put anything before blood? Is an adopted parent equal to a biological one? Is there something to say about imprinting vs a natural attachment/bond? From what we're shown, I have to say, he loves Richard more, and has more reason to be attached to him. However, since Bruce is really his dad, if he had to pick one, he may very well do what a lot of real world kids with bad fathers would do, pick their real father.
>>
>>81657093
His Dad of course, but he and Grayson were very close.
>>
>>
Grayson
>>
>>81657093

So is it the same guy making these threads every day or what?
>>
>all this samefagging, holy shit
>>81657459
Yeah.
>>
>>81657093

Damien loves Dick more but he idolizes his father.
>>
>>81657459
JASON BULLY FAN IS BACK:-(
>>
>>81658039
Jason Todd fans are just really Stupid!
anything that is the cancer of the Batman fanbase isn't it?
>>
>>81658079
Dude I agree with you man. All these Jason Todd fans are so annoying. They literally say Jason would beat Batman in a fight just because he kills. That reason alone.
>>
Daddy bats.
>>
File: Batman.full.749572.jpg (48 KB, 1183x508) Image search: [Google]
Batman.full.749572.jpg
48 KB, 1183x508
>>
Damian has been Bruce’s son since the moment he was introduced. He enters the batcave a Wayne and a stranger, but always a son.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.