[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /astoldbyginger/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
Who /astoldbyginger/ here?
>>
I like Ginger. Her friends are losers though.
>>
>>81640196
It's so she looks prettier in comparison.
>>
File: 1447465933964.png (341 KB, 500x558) Image search: [Google]
1447465933964.png
341 KB, 500x558
shit show

posting best girl
>>
>>81644088
>that fucking seal scene
Is it possible to fall in love, cringe and feel a deep sadness all at once?
>>
>>81644088
She was really cute
>>
>>81640196
Courtney was a saint, though I guess you're are just talking about the sperg, the turbo bitch and the black Frankenstein.
>>
>>81646049
Doody is horrible.

Courtney is a jerk but nice under all the rich asshole.
>>
>>81644088
that's not courtney
>>
>>81644088
She was a fat piece of shit that thought she deserved more, but she didnt, i hated girls like that. I remember when a girl like that had a crush on me, it was terrible, i had to told her she was boring as fuck and too fat.
Nice times.
>>
>>81639798
I liked the feet.
There was a lot
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.