[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why can't movie Steve Rogers have a nice personality like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 146
Thread images: 14
File: tony, let me help you.jpg (83 KB, 497x554) Image search: [Google]
tony, let me help you.jpg
83 KB, 497x554
why can't movie Steve Rogers have a nice personality like Avenger Assemble Steve Rogers?

Why so serious and dull?
>>
>>81639515

Shut up Joss.
>>
>>81639515
>Avenger Assemble
Fuck off.
>>
>>81639515
Kill yourself, MCU Cap is perfect.
>>
Steve/Tony is shit
>>
File: EnteringArkhamCity.png (59 KB, 580x356) Image search: [Google]
EnteringArkhamCity.png
59 KB, 580x356
>>81639547
Joss wrote half of movie Steve and none of Assemble Steve.
>>
>>81639713

then why is he so dull?

seriously, I can't think about him having a taste for anything, him talking about shit that is not Aveneger related, etc.

I'm not saying that the one in Assemble is perfect, but the guy is likeable like in the comics.

MCU is trying to be Batman
>>
>>81639572
I refuse to believe anyone who says anything good about that garbage wasn't paid. I have never seen a show that tried less.
>>
>>81639775
>seriously, I can't think about him having a taste for anything, him talking about shit that is not Aveneger related, etc.

Did you even watch the movies at all? You're just making shit up.
>>
>>81639713

He's too serious. He never smiles. He also doesn't save enough people. He's always fighting bad guys or Tony. I want to see him saving children and old people more often.
>>
>>81639775
I have never seen taste this terminally bad.
>>
File: BattleOfNY2.png (45 KB, 182x172) Image search: [Google]
BattleOfNY2.png
45 KB, 182x172
>>81639829
>He also doesn't save enough people
>>
>>81639825

give me examples of his human side that are not just throw away lines

''remember budhapest???''
>>
>this blatant DCuck shitposting
>>
>>81639829
>He's too serious. He never smiles. He also doesn't save enough people.

What? Did we even watch the same film? Cap's the warmest and most kind hearted of all the avengers in the films.
>>
>>81639888

why would you bring one of the most retarded ideas in the MCU?

Even the first plane on the 9 11 fun extravaganza killed more people than the alien invasion on Avengers
>>
>>81639916

/tvirgins/ leave
>>
>>81639949

He smiles very few too times. Most of the time he seems worried or angry. He also constantly fight with Steve despite them being friends and heroes. He thinks he knows best. He also was racist to Fury.
>>
>>81639949
I think they're saying he's nice and humble, but doesn't have a broad personality beyond that. No hobbies or quirks, like Iron Man - all business.

I don't think the movies really need to set up a bunch of quirks for him. He's not incredibly deep, but he doesn't have to be - most of his movies are pulp action. Anyone calling him 'Batman' is ridiculous; he doesn't brood at any point beyond simple lamentations of "this ain't right" and beyond anything his core concept is hope for the future.

He's fine.
>>
>>81639904
>give me examples except for these examples
>>
What's with the Assembleposting lately? These shows are fucking trash. Shit stories, bad voice acting, muted and depressing colors, and shit, lazy animation.
>>
>>81639904

The entirety of fucking Winter Soldier?

The whole scene with Carter, having genuine bonding moments with Natasha, the whole arc of Falcon helping Cap with his identity in a this weird future and trying to reintegrate him into society, and that's just the obvious stuff.

There's TONS of little moments that show you Cap's humane side in this movie.
>>
>>81640039
>He also constantly fight with Steve despite them being friends and heroes.
Because Tony (which is who I assume you meant to say) is doing morally sketchy things. Cap fights with him because Cap has a more idealistic morality.

>He also was racist to Fury.
What?
>>
>>81640121
>but doesn't have a broad personality beyond that. No hobbies or quirks

He does. He's a fan of films and music, and sports. He's just out of his time. And even then, he's still trying to develop a knowledge of pop culture, as seen in his little list in Winter Soldier.
>>
>>81640236

He thought Fury was just some lowly servant for being black and gave Fury his coat for him to save it. I don't remember really well, but i'm certain that something like this was played for gags in The Avengers.
>>
What the fuck even is this thread?
I hate to quote Tumblr but... "I can't even"
>>
>>81640311
????????????????????????

What?
>>
>>81640121
TWS and AoU went into this. He sticks to Avenging because he can't adapt to a normal life in the 21st century, and fighting bad guys is the one place he feels at home. He has clearly-laid-out unique beliefs that set him apart from the other characters, and is awkward around women.
>>
>>81640258

again, those were throw away lines.

you barely see him doing enjoying any of that.
>>
>>81640342

That shit happened.
>>
>>81640133
It has to be paid. I can't accept that people watch it willingly.
>>
>>81639572
>>81639809
>>81640133
2016 and people are still butthurt about EMH getting canned. Quit living in the past
>>
I think /co/ is not capable of not taking bait.
>>
>>81640317
How is "I can't even" tumblr?
>>
This thread is everything wrong with /co/.
>>
>>81640311
>>81640342
Anon if thinking of the scene where Cap hands Fury $10 on the Helicarrier. Lots of people thought it was a "He thinks Fury is the valet" joke, even though we see him and Fury talking earlier in the movie, and Fury bets him $10 that he can surprise him.
>>
>>81640311
that never happened
>>
>>81640452

Waiiit, so i am the racist? WHAAAAT?
>>
>>81640386
of course not. we're /v/-tier at ignoring bait.
>>
>>81640364
It never did, you numbskull.

>>81640381
I never liked EMH and consider it overrated to high hell. But there is no way on Earth anyone over the age of 5 could enjoy Avengers Assemble. It is, no exaggeration, the most passionless attempt at making a cartoon I've ever seen. It does not have a single redeeming quality.
>>
>>81640183

yeah the whole scene with Carter that gets forgoten by the movie until the sequel.

and guess what? It wasn't even part of Winter Soldier, it was a deletted scene from Avengers!

so go and thank Whedon for one of the few human moments that Cap had in WS

And sorry but the whole thing with Falcon and Natasha was forced as fuck.

Falcon was just some random guy that he met while running around ( running around, its all they do in these movies ) and suddenly Cap knows where he lives and that he can help...

Black Widow is a shit character beyond her ass, not even going to bother with her, so shit that she is reduced as a love interest/cock tease in 3 movies in a row. ( she fucks Black Panther in Civil War or something )
>>
>>81640381
OK how much are you being paid?
>>
>>81640563
>And sorry but the whole thing with Falcon and Natasha was forced as fuck.
>Falcon was just some random guy that he met while running around ( running around, its all they do in these movies ) and suddenly Cap knows where he lives and that he can help...

It wasn't. Falcon knew cap was running because of lack of sleep, because a super soldier doesn't need morning jogs to stay fit. He makes a joke about Steve showing up at the VA to make him look good, but he's actually just letting Steve have his pride so he has an excuse to go talk about his PTSD.

It was really nicely done, and subtle. I wasn't thrown in your face. You want what, a silver age cap going around punching muggers and telling kids to stay off drugs?

The only forced thing here is the blunt trauma that made you this fucking retarded.
>>
>>81640651

ok, I will give you that most of the first season was shit in general.

shit animation, shit voice acting specially widow, shit looking visuals.

but the last like 30 episodes have been a huge step up quality wise.

Better looking animation all the time

they improved the shit visuals

better voice acting withour replacing the cast

more dynamic fight scenes.

its still lacking on character development that doesn't involve cape shit, so it will never be near the levels of quality that the DC animated univers have.

Its more like a current version of the 90s animated shows

make what you will out of that
>>
>>81640563
>and guess what? It wasn't even part of Winter Soldier, it was a deletted scene from Avengers!

It was literally part of Winter Soldier, as in it's in the fucking movie.
>>
>>81640815
>It was really nicely done, and subtle. I wasn't thrown in your face.

that's just a way of saying that it wasn't really developed.

there is nothing emotional about that movie, is just action scenes, one dimensional bad guys vs one dimensional good guys.
>>
>>81639515

There's absolutely nothing wrong with MCU Cap.

I'd follow the man to hell and back.
>>
>>81640868

originally it was part of Avengers, the scene was made by Whedon.

So if it wasn't for him, the ''based Russos'' wouldn't have goten the scene, so we would have goten and even less like human Captain America.

that's why she is having a funeral a movie later
>>
>>81640977

Kek, you had me until here.

Good roll tho, can't believe I bit into it.
>>
File: V patricians..png (397 KB, 1624x1262) Image search: [Google]
V patricians..png
397 KB, 1624x1262
>>81641018

/tvirgins leave/ we can smell your armpits
>>
>>81641069

Who gives a fuck? I'm not talking about the russos or whedon, you fucking autist, I'm talking about MCU cap. Stop projecting your retarded fanboy flamewars into everything.
>>
>>81641079

everybody at /co/ knows that Winter Soldier was just spectacle over substance.

The movie is called Winter Soldier and the title character is in just for like 20 minutes.

and the big bad guys want to kill people based on math???

so political! like the comics!
>>
>>81641212
>and the big bad guys want to kill people based on math???
>so political!

ahahaha you retard the US has a similar program in real life that selects drone strike targets
>>
>>81641144

I know what you are talking about and all that ''character development'' was just forced shit.

''on yout left!''

''did we just become best friends???''
>>
>>81641212
It's called Winter Soldier because it's an adaptation of that storyline, no matter how "superficial" it was. And WS was used only when he needed to be, so by limiting his appearances it would be more impactful and tense the times he did show up.
>>
>>81641310

based on math.

and I wish it was drone strikes, it was giant flying battle stations that wanted to kill people with machine guns from the sky.

Did michale bay took over during the third act?

and yet the oh so poweful tech created by Tony Stark can't even shoot at some guy with wings
>>
>>81639904
>''remember budhapest???''
That wasn't even one of Cap's lines.
>>
>>81639888
Still bullshit
>>
>>81641346
"On your left" is an actual thing that runners say to let the other person know that they're taking the same route and not crash into each other.

After that, it became a conversation starter and a reason for Cap and Falcon to talk to each other.
>>
>>81641416
>based on math.

with an algorithm, just like the real-life SKYNET program does

>and yet the oh so poweful tech created by Tony Stark can't even shoot at some guy with wings

he only designed the engines, not the guns

jesus pay attention
>>
>>81641069

Except that scene doesn't look like it was made for Avengers. The whole point about it was that he was confiding in Sharon about his not being sure about what's right and wrong. He didn't have this dilemma in Avengers. But it was his thing in TWS.

So are you saying that it was written by Whedon, then adapted for TWS? or Whedon came and wrote directed the scene for TWS? Cause there's no way I can accept that it was a deleted scene for Avengers.
>>
>>81640360
Yeah, gotta agree. We never actually see him enjoying them; the movies are almost entirely all avengers/shield business going on. Again, not a bad thing, it's just how the movies are.
>>
>>81641616
>doesn't look like it was made for Avengers

but it was. and was forgoten 2 minutes later.

why would they bury her like a month after the fact?
>>
>>81641579
>>based on math.
>with an algorithm, just like the real-life SKYNET program does

again, math.

>he only designed the engines, not the guns

is still a ''political movie'' about giant flying battleships pointing machine guns at people from the sky, stupid as fuck for a ''political'' movie

and again, its called ''the winter soldier'' when the character was basically a random goon but stronger and without relevance to the plot beyond that.

barely 20 minutes of screentime!
>>
>>81642507
What >>81641378 said you fuckdip.
>>
>>81642630

they didnt follow the comics at all, so why should I give a shit about the name of the movie making sense because comics?
>>
>>81639888

this makes sense if you assume they shifted focus to the avengers when they appeared
>>
>>81640121
>No hobbies or quirks
It is not his fault that Barbershop Quartets are out of fashion, anon. And remember how he went through a checklist of things to see and read that he missed while frozen? Most of his old hobbies are just no longer possible in this day and age, he needed new ones.
>>
>>81642507
>again, math.

again, just like muh real life
>>
>>81640553
YES
>>
>>81640452
This, also Steve was Irish and durring his time being Irish made you essentially a nigger if not worse than one depending the white man that hated you.
>>
File: image.jpg (337 KB, 2048x858) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
337 KB, 2048x858
>>81639888
>>
>>81642706
It uses the same general concept of the comic, thus it shares the name.
>>
>>81639829
>He also doesn't save enough people.
Out of the all the MCU characters I'm fairly certain Cap has saved the most people directly, Iron Man might have him beat though.
>>
>>81643016
>It uses the same general concept of the comic,

as in having the winter soldier character and literally the rest of the movie being so watered down that doesn't resemble the comic at all?

great adaptation!
>>
>>81643163
So you actually want a 1-1 adaption of Civil War?
>>
>>81640834
True and it improved a lot since Man of Action left.

Although I just hate hiw sometimes it feels like the characters are yelling when they're talking or they're talking really fast.

Also Thor, Hulk and Hawkeye are portrayed as reckless manchildren, Hawkeye to a lesser extend and until recently didn’t get much respect.

Falcon's mom coming to visit and Thor having to deal with bit finishing High School were two of the worst episodes on this show though, not even the worst EMH episode (which was written by Man of Action BTW) was that cringey.

So yeah AA is not perfect, it got better, and EMH is not a perfect cartoon either but if I had to choose between keeping AA or bringing back EMH then I would bring back EMH in a heartbeat.
>>
>>81639515
Because he's seen some fucked up shit in his life. More than that, he woke up one day and was told he's 70 years in the future and that everyone he loved, everything he knew, everything was gone. All he has now is a few friends--one of which is actively warring against him--and a strong moral code that keeps him fighting.

You try putting on a smile after all that.
>>
>>81641069
Whedon released part of the script for that scene and it wasn't anything like how it played in TWS, there needed to be a resolution between Steve and Peggy (who was still alive) and it would have happened in eitheir Avengers or TWS regardless of anything.

Russos based their scene on Bru's run which had Steve visiting Peggy who had alzeheimer.
>>
>>81641578
This, you gotta be autistic or socially retarded to bot get that.
>>
This thread may have actually given me cancer.
>>
>>81640381
I can still be pissed about Tron, EMG, and GL:TAS being canceled all I want!
>>
>>81643213

who doesnt?

bette than the civil airport street fight that we are getting
>>
>>81643407

why is she getting buried like a month later?

like did she died and her family was all like '' lets wait a couple of months for no reason other than give cap a chance to be here!''
>>
>>81642988
They we're still "better" than blacks
its fucked up, but there was/is a hierarchy of racism in america
Like in southern texas, mexicans were super racists against blacks because they wanted to have someone lower on the totem pole than them
>>
>>81639515
He quips at just the right amount.
>>
>>81642736
But we see them actively trying to kill large groups of people long after the Avengers arrived.
>>
>>81643781
>who doesnt?
Everyone.

Civil War was dogshit. The movie could be worse than Iron Man 2 and still be better than the original.
>>
>>81643163
There is literally no point in making an adaptation if it's going to be 1:1.
>>
>>81639515
>dcfriends are so sad for attention they try to make drama with Avengers Assemble
lel
>>
File: Ultimate Avengers.png (633 KB, 1023x567) Image search: [Google]
Ultimate Avengers.png
633 KB, 1023x567
Don't mind me.

Just being best cap.

>That ass-whooping he receives from Hulk
>>
>>81639758
Steve getting double teamed by Sam and Bucky every night is the true pairing
>>
File: A is for France.jpg (63 KB, 443x659) Image search: [Google]
A is for France.jpg
63 KB, 443x659
>>81648502
>Angry, violent Ultimate Cap
Never ever.
>>
File: Samurai.png (238 KB, 368x480) Image search: [Google]
Samurai.png
238 KB, 368x480
>>81643781

You actually like Civil War? You want a 1:1 adaptation of that trash?

For what purpose? I am genuinely curious here.
>>
It's because they're utilizing elements of Ultimate Cap's characterization. He's a man out of his time and is alienated that he can't relate to the rest of the world. Everyone he knows is dead or close to it. No surprise he's not all smiles..
>>
File: Steve_Natalia_Kiss_UA.jpg (68 KB, 719x399) Image search: [Google]
Steve_Natalia_Kiss_UA.jpg
68 KB, 719x399
>>81648695
You obviously didn't watch the movie.

If was probably one of the nicest iterations of Steve, period. It really had very little to do with the ultimates.
>>
>>81648695
No, Ultimate Avengers was the perfect blend of 616 and Ultimate characteristics. It had Ultimate Cap's backstory, but 616's personality. Their Hank Pym was also WAY better and had 616's sympathetic overtones.
>>
>>81648502
>Entire team gets shit on
>Fucking Thor about to be killed
>"Welp, better go fight the Hulk"
>Get your shit kicked in
>"Nah, I got this"
>oh shit nigger
>"Hold on, one more try"
>Still conscious enough to aim the gun
WHAT A GUY
WHAT AN AMERICAN
NEVER GIVE UP
>>
>>81648927
>Pym's death in ultimate avengers 2 was pretty sad
>>
>>81649128
Exactly.
>>
>>81639904
That was Black Widow, you idiot.
>>
>>81643781
>who doesnt?
Everyone who actually read Civil War.
>>
File: capple.jpg (14 KB, 500x277) Image search: [Google]
capple.jpg
14 KB, 500x277
better idea

EMH Steve
>>
>>81650146
Such a good Cap
>>
>>81640834
Can confirm that the show has gotten much better. I'd say starting from the Squadron Supreme (Marvel's evil Justice League; they even got Jason Spisak and Phil Lamarr to voice the Flash and Green Lantern expies) arc there is a noticeable increase in quality.

Before it was endless "Remember that moment from the movie, kids?"
*wink*wink*nudge*nudge*
And the animation could barely pass as animation in some scenes it was so horrible.
>>
ITT: master baiter baits all of /co/ using their husbando and their current most reviled cartoon
>>
>>81639572

The squadron supreme arc was pretty cool.
>>
>>81653684
Not to mention they've really toned down the obnoxious Ironman wanking. I mean, he's still team leader so he's still gonna get slightly more love than the others. But at least it's not at the levels that it was originally.
>>
>>81643840
Civil War takes more than a month away from TWS, Peggy dies in 2016, TWS takes place in 2014, are you retarded?
>>
>>81639515
>>81640039
He's the best character in the MCU. He's the only one who doesn't quip while people around him die.
>>
>>81648695
You didn’t read Ultimates and get assblasted by that panel, nah fuck off.
>>
>>81650146
Yeah he's perfect

>>81653684
They still milk that Hulk hitting people off the screen joke and there's the ocassional fart joke too but other than that yeah it did improve, still not EMH good but it is getting better.

I liked the episode with Zemo too mainly because the annoying characters weren't there.

Right now GotG is the shit cartoon, even USM got a bit better although those fucking annoying monkey noises are like that cartoon's version of the whip sound.
>>
>>81648899
Something about WidowCap bothers me. I can deal with Buckynat and Clintnat but this feels weird.
>>
>>81643008
Come on now, Anon, the city was abandoned. Casualties are zero.
>>
holy shit. the autism is so goddamn strong in this thread, it's literally making the rest of us just a little more autistic
>>
File: 1350843233437.jpg (50 KB, 456x628) Image search: [Google]
1350843233437.jpg
50 KB, 456x628
>>81639515
>EMH was canceled for this garbage.
>>
>>81655559
In the future, everyone will be autistic
>>
>>81655454
Remember the time in JLU where Lex Luthor hacked the Watchtower and levelled a city with a satellite cannon and no one died?
>>
>>81658388
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyIL8Qb1zdU
>>
>>81640345
>He has clearly-laid-out unique beliefs that set him apart from the other characters
I swear if they make him completely okay with gay people because it's PC I'm going to groan. At least he'd be reasonably confused, but he wouldn't judge. Steve's kind but he wouldn't be familiar with that.
>>
>>81639713

I also like Evans but he is a hard sell as a leader. Imo, he doesn't have what I think of Captain America's voice, his speech at the end of WS was great but his delivery was weak.
>>
File: cap arnie roth.png (1 MB, 769x769) Image search: [Google]
cap arnie roth.png
1 MB, 769x769
>>81658871
Read some comics moviefag.
>>
>>81655175
Ultimates is one of the few comics I actually read. Cap's an overall good person but he's still way more aggressive and rude than he ought to be.
>>
File: 1460038370692.gif (1 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1460038370692.gif
1 MB, 200x200
>>81658425
>people crawling out of overturned cars then standing up
>>
>>81640452
I don't think it was a lot of people. ive literally only heard about the valet thing on 4chan. its a forced meme. nobody thought that.
>>
>>81661550
I thought that.
>>
>>81639829
nigga everything he did in the first avengers movie was saving everyone he could.
>>
>>81659468
>comics
I thought we WERE talking about the movie, Steve being uprooted from his time and culture into one worlds away from his own.
>>
>>81658871
People from the past weren't all homophobes. Steve grew up in the gayest part of the gayest city on Earth.
>>
>>81654058
>heir current most reviled cartoon
Nobody even gives a shit about Avengers Assemble until somebody brings it up. There are plenty of cartoons that people hate so much that they start threadssolely to complain about them.
>>
>>81639515
Because MCU Steve has a life full of suffering.
>>
>>81640381
Hello bait
>>
>>81648502
I just watched it, holy shit he's so fucking nice, like it actually bothered me how nice he was.
>>
>>81662646
Yeah, in the 30s and 40s.
>>
>>81663967
I actually really like the shitty animation. It makes everything feel...I don't know, homey.
>>
>>81664164
Which wasn't all made up of anti-gay people.
>>
>>81664235
Are we talking about the same people that banned sodomy, openly sterilized "undesirables" in asylums, welcomed lobotomization to cure homosexuality, and refused to print homosexual works?
>>
>>81639515
It's just like Dc.
Why does capeshit hate positive hereos unless they are jokers?
>>
>>81664528

Homosexuals have been around for a long time. New York tolerated quite a few of them in the first half of the century, assuming they kept their sex life quiet and showed talent. See Leyendecket or "City and the Pillar".

Depending on his background (not familiar enough to say for sure) he'd probably be okay with a gay Avenger but be uncomfortable if he saw them openly kiss their partner in public.
>>
>>81666884

Just did some quick reading on Roger's history.

> fine arts student in New York

Yeah, Steve is likely fine working alongside gay people.
>>
>>81662604
Yeah but guy was OK with a multicultural soldier squad plus he was raised poor dirt by a single mother during the great depression and chances are she held communist believes which is what most poor people in that era had in that situation.

If anything Steve wasn't like the regular typical white man during his time.
>>
File: sadAquaman_zps6fff8869.png (172 KB, 300x341) Image search: [Google]
sadAquaman_zps6fff8869.png
172 KB, 300x341
>>81653684
>No Aquaman expy
>>
>>81655356
>Right now GotG is the shit cartoon

The current plot they have with Asgard and Spartax is a actually interesting, but what kills it is that Peter is such an obnoxious manchild.
>>
>>81639515
>Wanting anything at all from AAss
>>
>>81639515
Can we discuss that Hydroman was pretty cool on this week's USM? I really like how they made him into such a big thread. Man, animation in general is really nice to Morrie.
Also, the moments between Scarlet Spider and Aunt may were great.
>This Scarlet is basically both Reilly and Kaine
That was weird, though.
>>
>>81671763
It really isn't that much also having so many cosmic characters they resort to bringing shit from Thor but I guess they're not stuck with the movie plot this time.

And yeah Quill being a manchild is getting on my nerves.
Thread replies: 146
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.