[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what do you think of my comic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 35
File: 01.jpg (36 KB, 429x390) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
36 KB, 429x390
A brave unknown fighter crosses the land of the gibbering until you reach via a flagpole land of the legendary Forofgold lake which asks him to find a fabulous treasure for all who tried to get dead an, from the top of Mount Wailmer full of bats, Forofgold get there and get pole surprises is not expected ...
>>
File: 02.jpg (26 KB, 429x390) Image search: [Google]
02.jpg
26 KB, 429x390
>>81636032
This is the page of my comic in which you can see the protagonist on the top of Mount Wailmer next to a chest with a treasure, a skull and several stakes rising from the ground beside him there is a kind of giant lizard wings was already dead when I got there, and in the distance on the mountain peaks seen some bats and a crescent moon in the sky.
>>
File: 03.jpg (38 KB, 429x390) Image search: [Google]
03.jpg
38 KB, 429x390
>>81636060
From this site leaves the star on top of Mount Wailmer next to a chest full of gold coins, leaves the stake he had in the first page on the chest, examines and discovers something odd, he realizes that It has a trap and decides not to touch anything on the ground can see a skull of someone who possibly was eaten by the giant lizard with wings on the first page when he was alive, also you can see the three stakes rising from the ground, all this was seen also in the previous but smaller page, you can also see a piece of the crescent moon in the sky.

text: this box has some kind of power, is not simple pile of gold, but it is better not to touch anything sorry
>>
File: 04.jpg (32 KB, 429x390) Image search: [Google]
04.jpg
32 KB, 429x390
>>81636087
On this page the protagonist is out of Mount Wailmer down the stairs after aver found that the box was a trap, you can see poke the stakes and the skull of the previous page, and a bat observing him from a cliff near a visible piece of the moon.

text: so I leave here
>>
File: 05.jpg (35 KB, 429x390) Image search: [Google]
05.jpg
35 KB, 429x390
>>81636176
On this page is the protagonist finished down the mountain Wailmer and in the distance you see a horse that is his and to which is directed, at the top you can see the bat on the previous page and the moon and down stands a lonely blue flower.

text: Now I will take my horse and go back to report what I've found
>>
File: 06.jpg (35 KB, 429x390) Image search: [Google]
06.jpg
35 KB, 429x390
>>81636194
On this page we see the hero riding his horse away from the vicinity of Mount Wailmer and into a forest, we can see some mountains in the distance in which stands a sinister castle including also the course that follows a river seen from the top of the mountain lost pole bottom.

text: the man who asked me to come here live in this forest
>>
File: 07.jpg (43 KB, 429x390) Image search: [Google]
07.jpg
43 KB, 429x390
>>81636220
On this page you can see the protagonist in the forest that was coming on the previous page, next to the ahi a house and see that a fallen horse, you can see that it was interested in coming till the house on the trees, you see that there different kinds, some higher than others and one has fruit in the distance are mountains and the course of a river and the sky is a small moon.

text: this house is my destiny
>>
File: 08.jpg (41 KB, 429x390) Image search: [Google]
08.jpg
41 KB, 429x390
>>81636239
On this page you can see the protagonist in the house talking to the unknown warrior who commissioned him go get the box, you can see that the house has only one chair where sits the warrior and a pink carpet with green stains, what the warrior approaches the vacuum to collect firewood and make a fire in the house for protection from the cold space, since not there a risk that is nothing burning outside the house can see the forest and the trees and part of night sky.

text:
>I found the box turned out to be a trap
>I did not know, then leave it and thanks for everything
>>
File: 09.jpg (38 KB, 429x390) Image search: [Google]
09.jpg
38 KB, 429x390
>>81636257
On this page we see the protagonist left the house Warrior unknown after telling the results of the mission that request it, and as we can see is to remounted his horse, not there lines of movement so we know that just installed, not yet to set up and is standing in the woods but with the intention of leaving for somewhere, you can see trees of different sizes and only some have branches, and in particular highlights a sapling tiny to left of the protagonist, as we can see by the color of the sky is still dark.

text: Now I address to a new destination
>>
File: 10.jpg (55 KB, 429x390) Image search: [Google]
10.jpg
55 KB, 429x390
>>81636276
In this product the protagonist falls off the horse, as express lines movement out over the length of visible animal head, and continue till the protagonist who is lying on the ground which nothing but fall begins to have a vision in which two of his friends are in danger against a dangerous opponent, the air becomes violet only in view of the protagonist to express the state of trance that is going to have the vision and stripes around his head they represent this suffering a migraine.

text:
>Aaargh I'm having a vision
>you no longer you serve me for anything and I'll kill both
>>
File: 11.jpg (33 KB, 429x390) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
33 KB, 429x390
>>81636291
On this page we can see that the vision of the protagonist already finished and is in the midst of fully recovered forest, you know that the vision is true and that his friends are in danger and is about to go help when disclosing one of his powers, teleportation.

text: They were my friends! they were in danger I help ... I teleport there
>>
File: 12.jpg (39 KB, 429x390) Image search: [Google]
12.jpg
39 KB, 429x390
>>81636324
On this page the protagonist suddenly appearing at the same place he had seen in his vision, the blue lines around indicate that just appeared out of nowhere (teleported), on the left are part of the body of his two friends you see that are amazed because they did not expect to see his friend appear so, you can see a lake with a plant in the bottom and some bushes in the top left.

text:
>stop!
>how?
>>
File: 13.jpg (47 KB, 429x390) Image search: [Google]
13.jpg
47 KB, 429x390
>>81636347
On this page we see the protagonist moving quickly to attack the devil that threatened his friends, we see shows a red sword and, as indicated by lines of blue motion, puts a sword thrust up and down but she dodges him with a quick upward movement, a special snack with a "whoosh!" It represents the sound that makes the blade cutting the air, in the bottom you can see the lake from previous page

text: forofgold!? I did not plan to fight you
>>
File: 14.jpg (43 KB, 429x390) Image search: [Google]
14.jpg
43 KB, 429x390
>>81636366
On this page we can see the devil fleeing the scene of the scene of the fight with the protagonist down some stairs and out to the meeting of two great beasts with the appearance of the skeleton of a dinosaur, we can see near the stairs a strange statue, and in the bottom of a rock with a yellow eye and something that looks like a black shadow with red eyes.

text: i will not fight you, they would make it for me
>>
File: 15.jpg (44 KB, 429x390) Image search: [Google]
15.jpg
44 KB, 429x390
>>81636383
In this product the protagonist chases the devil and meets the two beasts of the previous page, quickly launches into one with his sword raised and thrusts in his heart (that orange thing is his heart), the other beast is still far, but is about to attack.
>>
File: 16.jpg (60 KB, 429x390) Image search: [Google]
16.jpg
60 KB, 429x390
>>81636403
On this page it is the protagonist goes on the attack against the second beast and throws a espadazo from top to bottom with which it down and cut his heart, eyes cross beasts indicate that are dead, above you can see the devil along with two strange creatures that look like a mixture of woman and snake and have six arms each, you can see many statues all crossed by a red thing and antler three big eyes coming out on the rocks, we also see that heaven in this place is green.

text. it doesn't matter you beat those two you have nothing to do with my mariliths
>>
File: 17.jpg (34 KB, 429x390) Image search: [Google]
17.jpg
34 KB, 429x390
>>81636423
From this site one of the creatures from previous page (one Marilith) is quickly launches into the protagonist and through an arm with a quick attack one of their weapons getting hurt him and making him drop the sword, the wide-eyed They express the pain you feel, right you can see a kind of sun drawn on the ground that marks the center of the room and on the previous page did not look for a sandwich covered it.
>>
File: 18.jpg (67 KB, 429x390) Image search: [Google]
18.jpg
67 KB, 429x390
>>81636448
This page is divided into 4 vignettes that are read from the top and from left to right, in the first you can see the wounded protagonist next to his sword, in the second a sandwich occupies all in the third scene looks the transformation and the fourth the protagonist and transformed, the sword is gone because it becomes part of your body with the transformation and wounds is an cured.

text:
>I was not expected to hurt me so now I can not fight anymore ... unless ...
>I hate to do this but I have no choice ... I'll have to use the power of God in me, the power of the god of murder, I know that every time I use it corrupts me more and more but if I do I can not live here ... out why the power of transformation baa!
>Now get ready because I think I end you
>>
File: 19.jpg (56 KB, 429x390) Image search: [Google]
19.jpg
56 KB, 429x390
>>81636467
This page is composed of three vignettes, the first the Marilith have to attack the protagonist newly transformed which responds in the second bullet raising his left arm pointing toward the creature, in the third we show the arm of the protagonist and the marilith burst into pieces detached leaving in different directions, we also see a second marilith in shock after witnessing the brutal death of his partner.

text:
>no matter what you turn into fool it is your tiem to die
>evil creature explode
>>
File: 20.jpg (39 KB, 429x390) Image search: [Google]
20.jpg
39 KB, 429x390
>>81636481
On this page the protagonist comes to meet the second Marilith and throws a very strong punch at the top of the head, meanwhile the devil flees up the stairs to the place where the friends of the protagonist to kill them, we can clearly see the symbol sun on the ground that marks the center of the room.

text:
while fighting with my marilith I'll kill his friends just as I intended to do from the beginning
>>
File: 21.jpg (53 KB, 429x390) Image search: [Google]
21.jpg
53 KB, 429x390
>>81636503
On this page you can see how the devil has returned to the place of beginning, where even the two Gnoll friends of the protagonist, which seems that is still confronted with a Marilith were, we see that the devil to put out a bow and prepares to shoot a deadly arrow to one of the Gnoll, which can only prepare for the attack, in the area you can see several lakes and plants

text:
>it's your time kids say your last words
>lyone, what we do? he's so strong
>don't get far from me we have to resist
>>
File: 22.jpg (43 KB, 429x390) Image search: [Google]
22.jpg
43 KB, 429x390
>>81636520
On this page you can see that the protagonist comes out of nowhere (teleporting) on the right to block with his body the arrow that had launched the devil in the direction of one of his friends when the arrow strikes her body bounces and falls down, eventhough the arrow hits sound force the not damaged protagonist since its mutated form has a body of highly resistant steel in the bottom we see a plant and part of a lake on the previous page and the top we see a large plant with many leaves.

text:
>i not let you
>how? insolent! This is the last time you meddle
>>
File: 23.jpg (63 KB, 429x390) Image search: [Google]
23.jpg
63 KB, 429x390
>>81636541
This page is confirmed that the devil and the protagonist already met before, in the second bullet mention that on one occasion she destroyed a green protective barrier, that you HUFAs an idea of resistance, one of those barriers is able to hold several seconds at the core of a star before being destroyed, and the devil can cargarselas with a single blow of mace / sword.
In the first bulleted the protagonist and the devil are you talking about standing in the same place they were, but the third was quickly released each other at the same time, the devil jumps to hit with his mace the protagonist in all high while it returns to her fist with all his strength concentrated in all the cartoons you can see in the background the plant with many leaves on the previous page and the second and third floor is another show down.

By the way, if ye are fixed in the expression of the face of the protagonist never changes since morphed is because he can not, because the combertirse in a golem steel his features become unmovable and always keeps the same expression whatever pass.

text:
>you know what I'm capable of, you should know that your divine powers have no effect on me
>you have destroyed a green protective barrier so your strength is superior to mine, but I not think you can overcome the power of a god
>you are going to see!
>>
File: 24.jpg (45 KB, 429x390) Image search: [Google]
24.jpg
45 KB, 429x390
someone is reading?
>>81636561
On this page you can see the devil transformed into a light and dissolving into the air after receiving the last and fatal blow of the protagonist which we eventually returning to its original form because it requires more of the transformation, for the whole page can see plants and lakes that appeared in previous pages and the top can see that the plant ends up with many leaves left on a lake.

text: I can not believe I've beaten, cursed be the gods!!!
>>
File: 25.jpg (69 KB, 429x390) Image search: [Google]
25.jpg
69 KB, 429x390
>>81636585
On this page we can see the unknown warrior (which commissioned the protagonist look for the chest) on top of Mount Wailmer, is next to the chest and it seems he intends to steal your content eventhough it knows it can be a trap.
We can see the three stakes, the skull and the dead lizard who were at first, and also the two guards bats observed for two crags, if we compare the color of the sky with the first few pages where Mount Wailmer it looked we can see that this clearer, that's because an last several hours and is beginning to dawn.

text:
>while forofgold and his friends celebrate the victory, far away, on top of Mount Wailmer, an unsuspecting character goes to the cursed treasure

>should not have come here, all my friends died looking for this treasure, but ... despite that there is something that draws me to him, had to come and see with my own eyes even after the hero told me it was a trap
>>
File: 26.jpg (68 KB, 429x390) Image search: [Google]
26.jpg
68 KB, 429x390
>>81636610
This page is divided into 4 bullet points, in the first of all we see the unknown warrior subtract multicurrency the damn box, below we must address as indicated by the orange arrow to the thumbnail underneath.
In it we see that the chest begins to emit an intense dark glow, in the third bullet we see as the unknown warrior also begins to emit the same brightness and the shape of their eyes seems not well.
In the last picture we see the glow extends across the top of Mount Wailmer emitting a loud sound that makes the bats that were perched on the bluffs fly off in different directions, the bat on the right you can see perfectly, the Instead of the bat on the left is hovering only a wing.

text:
>nothing will happen by taking only a few coins, plus I can not resist the temptation hard I try
>Aaaarg, what's happening to me? the chest began to glow, and my body, and I feel a very strange feeling
>>
File: 27.jpg (54 KB, 429x390) Image search: [Google]
27.jpg
54 KB, 429x390
>>81636637
On this page you can see the protagonist, who returned with his teleporting the forest, next to his horse, ready to be mounted on and continue traveling as he had thought, but then, in the distance, sounds a menacing and sinister voice interrupts ...
In the bottom / right you can see a bird eating a worm, which in turn was trying to eat a blade of grass sprouting from the ground.

text:
>after saying goodbye to his friend forofgold returned to his horse
>hi little, did you miss me? i'm back, now we're going to
>you're going to nowhere
>>
File: 28.jpg (88 KB, 429x390) Image search: [Google]
28.jpg
88 KB, 429x390
>>81636656
This page is divided into 4 bullet points, in the first one we see the holder of the sinister voice and threatening of the previous page, as we see in the second bullet, it turns out to be neither more nor less than the unknown warrior, which in suffered a curse to steal coins coffer damn, this is made clear in the third bullet.
His physical appearance changed, their muscle mass increased, lost hair, has a permanent aggressive look and left him an "M" on the forehead.
In the fourth and last bullet everything is occupied by a sandwich in which the protagonist finally realizes everything that happened the unknown warrior and his group and realize that you will have to fight to the death with as there is a remedy for his curse.

text
>You can not run away from me
>You are the warrior of the cabin, you're being victim of a curse ... how can that be?
>grrr ... has been the chest ... has turned me into this ... I can barely control myself a murderer instinct is taking over my whole being will kill you
>Now I understand everything, was the coffer who controls the minds of your friends making them kill each other, you survived because you were not with them, should have known but because of my strength superior will trap not activated me and I could not know its nature so far ... sorry I not have known before but now can only be one alive and will be me!
>>
File: 29.jpg (82 KB, 429x390) Image search: [Google]
29.jpg
82 KB, 429x390
>>81636684
This page is divided into 4 bullet points, in the first one is the protagonist jumping into the damn Guerrerro and throwing a roundhouse kick that knocks him down in the second bullet we see that the kick him thrown a great distance giving himself a good shot falling to the ground.
Despite this as we see in the third bullet, the cursed warrior gets up quickly and goes on the attack throwing a punch to the protagonist, who has no trouble lock, easily and with one hand, the warrior's eyes become more red rage.
In the last panel the cursed warrior recovers the reason for a few seconds and puts his hands to his head but at the last moment the curse takes control and throws a wild roar.

text:
>I can not do anything to cure your curse but I will not kill you, please try again in you or not leave me no choice
>please try to control yourself
>I can not ... not control ... I feel the madness seizes me please kill me before my consciousness completely vanishes graaaargh!
>>
File: 30.jpg (82 KB, 429x390) Image search: [Google]
30.jpg
82 KB, 429x390
>>81636744
This page is composed by 3 bullets, in the first you can see the protagonist eliminating the cursed warrior with a discharge energy coming out of the palm of your hand, the discharge is concentrated around the warrior in order to avoid damage to the environment.
In the second bullet we can see that the cursed warrior to been disintegrated, we can also see a blue butterfly run from behind a tree.
In the last picture we can see that the protagonist appears on the top of Mount Wailmer through its teleport with intentions

text:
>forofgold finally decided to remove the warrior to alleviate their suffering
>it may not have saved you there but now what is the cause of all this and I can promise that I will prevent this happen again in the future
>you are the one who caused all going to destroy you to make sure no one else falls into your curse
>>
File: 31.jpg (67 KB, 429x390) Image search: [Google]
31.jpg
67 KB, 429x390
>>81636758
This page is divided into 4 bullet points, in the first we see the protagonist throwing with both hands at once, a discharge energy to the chest, which is different from the previous page in size and color.
In the second bullet we can see that a protective barrier of intense dark color covering the chest just at the time when the attack comes on, protecting the explosion and all the damage.
In the third bullet protective barrier disappeared, instead we see out of the box one (though less dark than the barrier) dark glow that seems to be taking the form of any creature.
In the last picture we see that the box is closed and around the can to a large dark spectrum formed with a sinister voice, which is ready to defend the chest of any attacker.

text:
>this is going to be harder than I thought, has a protective barrier ... eh? that is why this coming out of it?
>I will not let you destroy me!! woooo!
>the chest is actually an evil spirit
>>
File: 32.jpg (60 KB, 429x390) Image search: [Google]
32.jpg
60 KB, 429x390
>>81636777
This page is divided into 4 bullet points, in the first you can see the specter of chest throwing a red beam from one eye to the protagonist, which locks quickly with one hand with this suffering any pain.
In the second bullet the protagonist jumps spectrum to hit him and is shocked to discover through it without finding nothing to hit.
In the third bullet, we see that as soon as the character touches the ground, receives more damage from the spectrum, which attacks him with two new eye beams.
In the last picture we can see the protagonist quickly turn around and throw the chest like a discharge of energy that used to kill the cursed warrior, we can not know the results of the attack till the next page.

text: the transfer! clear is a ghost!
>>
File: 33.jpg (82 KB, 429x390) Image search: [Google]
33.jpg
82 KB, 429x390
>>81636794
This page is divided into 4 bullet points, in the first you can see an explosion caused by the discharge of energy released by the protagonist on the previous page.
In the second you can see that due to the explosion, to come a smokescreen around the spectrum, and through it shoot out two eye rays, indicating that the spectrum survived without problems downloading energy directed against the chest.
In the third bullet to the smoke dissipated and returned to see the spectrum clearly intact and making fun of the protagonist.
In the last bullet point the protagonist throws a small ball of energy directed against the right eye of the spectrum, which explodes when hitting and breaking the eye of the spectrum as if it were a glass making him damage for the first time

text:
>there will be enough with that?
>my attaque has not done anything and continues to release those rays from his eyes ... a moment, his eyes! that's!
>in the eye!!
>>
File: 34.jpg (58 KB, 429x390) Image search: [Google]
34.jpg
58 KB, 429x390
>>81636816
This page is composed by 3 bullets in the first one you can see the protagonist launching a second ball of energy against the last eye of the spectrum, which is broken as above with the explosion of the ball.
In the second bullet you can be seen that the spectrum, left without eyes, bursts into a huge dark explosion that caught the protagonist at its epicenter, but this departs quickly and raises a blue protective barrier * that protects you from harm.
In the last picture we can see the top of Mount Wailmer Area, to be free from the curse grown grass across the surface of the mountain and both bats that were in the crags, as the body of the dead lizard, is an reduced dust, and carrying live hundreds of years and their fragile bodies were still standing just by the power of a spell.
We can see also the sun already started to leave, right, brightening the color of the sky.

text:
>and now the other!
>urrg! protective barrier!
>and that's how the spectrum was destroyed and the curse of Mount Wailmer disappeared forever, bringing the miracle of new life
>go!
>>
File: 35.jpg (59 KB, 429x390) Image search: [Google]
35.jpg
59 KB, 429x390
>>81636839
This is the final page of the chapter, is composed of 2 vignettes, the first shows the protagonist who is back with his teleported horse from Mount Wailmer after aver broken the curse, and the second you can see the protagonist marching with his horse to a new destination, after aver done everything he had to do in this region, you can see the letters "order" with an ellipsis because just this story but could continue other chapters.

text:
>forofgold teleports beside his horse
>It's time to go to a new destination!
>end...
>>
No te hacen caso :(
>>
>>81636854
eso me suele pasar cuando lo pongo en un hilo aparte en vez de en otro ya echo pero no sabia donde ponerlo, de todas formas lo termine para quien quisiera leerlo todo en la sombra de esos que no postean, gracias por aparecer
>>
>>81636898
Otro día habrá más suerte.
>>
It's shit
>>
Trata en /int/
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 35

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.