[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>i will always love you Ollie >now go be with that perfect
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6
File: yrankcuC kcalB.jpg (56 KB, 768x630) Image search: [Google]
yrankcuC kcalB.jpg
56 KB, 768x630
>i will always love you Ollie
>now go be with that perfect goddess Felicity lol *dies*
>>
File: raw.gif (993 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
raw.gif
993 KB, 250x250
You arrowfags are salty as fuck.
Makes me glad I've never seen it.
>>
>>81634621

I'm happy I dropped it halfway through S3 rather than waiting until now when my soul shriveled up into a black husk.
>>
Olicity fans are proud of a bot they made to stop Laurel from trending on Twitter.
>>
File: image.jpg (200 KB, 800x546) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
200 KB, 800x546
>implying she died
>>
I dropped it at the end of season three and I regret nothing.
>>
>>81634925
>Clayton

What?
>>
>>81634925
uh
>>
File: image.jpg (228 KB, 2001x1363) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
228 KB, 2001x1363
>>81634980
>>
File: backtoformula.jpg (84 KB, 637x708) Image search: [Google]
backtoformula.jpg
84 KB, 637x708
>>81634368
>>
>>81634925
Just because that aint her coffin don't mean she aint in one.
>>
>>81634621
You'd be salty too if you saw a decent cape show turn into a pandering drama right before your eyes.

Arrow was the start of the live action cape show trend in recent years. I know there have been some in the past, but when Arrow started in 2012, it started the trend that influenced the start of the Flash, and possibly even opened the eyes of Marvel execs to start Agents of Shield and Daredevil.
>>
>>81635051
Why would Laurel's mother be there if it isn't her funeral?
>>
>>81635350
Except it was never a decent cape show. It was a shit cape show you simply liked. It was never anything more than a vague green arrow paint job on top of a batman archetype with shitty soap opera melodrama ladeled in to hook its CW audience.
Also Agents of shield started production before Arrow ever released so i'm not sure about that one.
Honestly all Arrow ever really did was set a precedent for emotionally infantile whiners to be the character default to everything Greg Berlanti touches.
>>
>>81635472
because the tombstone was made before they knew who died
>>
>>81635838
And that will never stop annoying me.

>Clayton,meaning they considered killing his mother maybe
>Ollie has to take care of his son
>Son hates both him and Felicity at the beginning
>Warms up to Laurel
>Laurel helps Ollie with his kid
>Ollie breaks up with Felishitty and starts thinking about Laurel
>They get all lovey-dovey fighting crime and cracking jokes

Was it so hard Guggenshit?
>>
The only good way this can be resolved is if Laurel faked her death, Ollie will fake his death and have them both escape to Seattle together for season 5.
>>
>>81635653
Mostly true, but I'd still say that the second season at least tried to lose most of the drama, steering towards more plot-driven episodes. Both Arrow seasons 3 and 4 began strong, but soon devolved into relationship drama that ultimately ruined any potential the seasons had. I wasn't even upset when they introduced the concept of Felicity being a snooty hacker slut before meeting Oliver, but I knew that it was the writers way of expanding her role as a main character. I also knew that with her expanded role, the show was straight pandering to the OLICITY crowd. The phenomenon built up to that idiotically PATHETIC moment Laurel gives Olicity her blessing on her deathbed. Such bullshit. The show has lost its way now, while AoS just seems to be confused as to whether it wants to focus more on superhumans or human spies. The writing on AoS is as good as it ever was, which is not bad.

I still say AoS, Flash, Supergirl, Legends, and Gotham are maintaining their overall decent quality, while Arrow is dead on the inside. It's a husk of a show that once had great potential.
>>
>>81638283
>The only good way this can be resolved is if Laurel faked her death

Because that's the sort of thing you do to your parents when they've already lost their younger daughter. Twice.

>>81635838

It genuinely blows my mind they made a decision to base a season-opening plot hook on a character death that would happen late in the season without deciding the character first. Talk about making it up as you go along.
>>
>>81640853
>Because that's the sort of thing you do to your parents when they've already lost their younger daughter. Twice.
Also when your dad has heart problems and he hated you for lieing about your sisters death. Though im not even sure the writers remember about lances health problems.
>>
>>81635350
Arrow has always been a drama show before a cape show.
>>
>>81634925

>let's make someone's death the mystery of the season
>then let's make the person who died come back, making everything pointless

I'm not sure that's better.
>>
>>81634925
>WI...... CLAYTON

What the fuck
>>
>>81634925
You dumb niggas..
It's Laurel's grave, they just put William's name on it to avoid leaking Laurel's death. They will replace it with Laurel's name in post production
>>
File: E5DCTT5.jpg (42 KB, 224x427) Image search: [Google]
E5DCTT5.jpg
42 KB, 224x427
IT'S HAPPENING
>>
>>81645777
godfuckingdammit. Will Felicity's codename be The Nagger? Will she nag criminals to death with her shrieky whining voice
>>
>>81646438
>her shrieky whining voice
it's called the canary cry
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.