[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Regular Show
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 39
File: hotdog horf.png (761 KB, 1274x716) Image search: [Google]
hotdog horf.png
761 KB, 1274x716
New episode premieres in 1 hour

California King: Rigby wins a king-size bed and throws away his trampoline, but soon realizes he needs it to sleep.
>>
People still watch this show?
>>
>>81632082
not since Betacai ruined it
>>
>>81632082
damn, like clockwork
>>
>>81632204
If Mordecai and Margaret get together they will start a family, hard to call someone a beta for not wanting to start a family in their 20s.
>>
>>81632082

i want too because i love blue jays but it'd a pretty rinse and repeat show and a lot of the adult humor got washed out after season 1
>>
>>81632204
well you're in luck because aside from 1 episode there's been no betacai this season
>>
>>81632681
I love people who haven't watched a show in ages, yet still find time to drop in to threads and poop on the floor complaining about ancient fossils of problems long since gone.
>>
I know that feeling all too well.
>>
>got in just in time
>took me 4 minutes to get one of the streams on stream2watch work
okay, waiting for madridista..
unless this is one of those that's already been online for a while
>>
Oh hey a Labyrinth reference, cool.
>>
>>81632418
he's a bluebird
i know, i know
>>
Oh my fuck, it's a David Bowie episode
>>
>>81631725

Why are new episodes on the weekend now?
>>
That was magical.
>>
Guys, I miss Cloudy Jane.
>>
RIP
>>
Man, I really want a GIF of that trash goblin taking his own head off.
>>
Birthday is rape
>>
File: gay dog creature.png (75 KB, 170x262) Image search: [Google]
gay dog creature.png
75 KB, 170x262
>California King: Rigby wins a king-size bed and throws away his trampoline, but soon realizes he needs it to sleep.

Did they write this synopsis backwards?
>>
Dat ass
>>
>>81632082
Last week's episode was the best one in years.
>>
SATURDAY YOUR ON THE GO
>>
>>81634090

I doubt even CN knows why it's on weekends now. I think all of their programming decisions are the results of drunken interns wandering in on the weekends anymore.
>>
>>81634338
Rigby has slept on a small trampoline using a pile of clothes for blankets since the beginning of the series, dipshit.
>>
>>81634720
it's not like there's anything wrong with weekends... i'm cool with them. it's just a messed up change
also, what night did AT start on? i dont remember missing it back when i had a job, but if it was on afternoons surely i was missing it.. or was it evenings
>>
>>81631725
>Would be a waste if Rigby doesn't fuck Eileen in that king size bed.
>>
Mega when?
>>
Is that hall and oates?
>>
>>81634090
The way I'm just seeing it is that they realize that anyone who still watches those shows probably have more time to actually watch them on the weekend rather than in the middle of the week, and it gives them time to give that space to whatever they want to give to kids.
>>
>>81634901
I thought the same thing when I saw the episode last week.
>>
File: 1452120313488.gif (202 KB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
1452120313488.gif
202 KB, 300x169
>>81634217
I'd like to think that we all do.
>>
Regular Show soundtrack when?
>>
That synth episode was the best episode in five years.
>>
>>81635188
>>81634527
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDge3-JsJ0A
I couldn't believe my ears when I heard this.
>>
File: USUk.png (511 KB, 1011x358) Image search: [Google]
USUk.png
511 KB, 1011x358
>>81634382
>>
>>81634074
Two weeks in row
>>
>>81635575
And to think these episodes were made months before he died.
>>
>>81634775
I think it started on a Monday, maybe at 8pm, back when Adult Swim started at 10pm.

Honestly this REGULAR TIME ADVENTURE SHOW block is the best treatment both shows have had in a while. 4 episodes and a short for both shows in one hour each (that means they had to sacrifice some ad space for this block) and it must be successful so far because they also gave Uncle Grandpa its own Saturday morning block. I wish CN gave AT and RS an hour of weekday reruns though, even if its during school hours, like what they do with UG.
>>
>>81635432
wasnt that great stuff?
>>
>>81635813
yeahh monday sounds about right.
>best treatment theyve had in a while
considering AT was utterly wiped from the airways for a while..
>>
>horse coop
hahahaha
>>
>this fucking slide
>>
>The Cherry and the Spoon
was not expecting TV to ever reference the shitty-ass place I grew up in aside from the occasional goofy-accented character like Reverend Stroop
>>
SICK DAY
one helluva slide

>>81635908
yeah, that's why I'm saying it's the best treatment they've had for a while. because CN had screwed AT, and to a lesser extent, RS over for so long that this block is just great for them.

I'm glad all the CN studio shows have left hiatus or will leave hiatus by next Thursday. Well, except for Steven Universe but we're getting a whole summer block for that show
>>
If the last couple episodes are any indication Regular Show may be returning to greatness. Cutting Margaret and CJ is/was the best thing for the show.
>>
>>81636050

I'd second that, the last few I've seen have been really good.
>>
still waitin on that mega..
don't tell me even the recorders don't care about RS anymore
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-04-09-19h27m31s337.png (954 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-04-09-19h27m31s337.png
954 KB, 1280x720
Download link here!

https://mega.nz/#!TwdUBYgA!BRnAfvETYVH5AbSflCusxfvlMyu8XSVcQJw-NcvG0yw
>>
>>81636971
I guess we're just screwed.
>>
>>81637007
thanksverymuchmaddlymoo
>>
File: tumblr_lf87fp53A51qey70ho1_500.jpg (75 KB, 490x634) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lf87fp53A51qey70ho1_500.jpg
75 KB, 490x634
>>81637007
Thank you, based Madridista.
>>
>>81637007

God I love you so much
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-04-09-19h49m50s145.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-04-09-19h49m50s145.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
Here's the new short as well:

https://youtu.be/129fqY7jfjo
>>
>>81637007

Thanks!
>>
>>81637710
Why do you guys upload the shorts but not the episodes?
>>
FUCK YOU GARY
>>
>>81637710
>The art museum walls are filled with skulls
dang
>>
not keeping your trampoline around to jump on
okay so it's dangerous, cmon
>>
i cant believe he didnt sell the fucker. surely you could get like 30-40 bucks on craigslist for that
>>
ugh everyone and their mom must be downloading the mega, i can't get it to work. getting every glitch in mega's book
>>
okay phew here we go.
it's nice hearing mark hamill do a genuinely new voice. you can still tell it's him, but it's not comparable to any past one
>>
Haven't seen it yet, missed it. Bumping though.
>>
To the people still watching this, is Betacai still a beta? Is he back with Margaret? What happened to cloud girl? Is Rigby still dating Eileen?
>>
>>81637710
These shorts are looking pretty good. Liked this one an the last one. Are there confirmations on future ones?
>>
>>81636050
Margaret and CJ are fine when there's a plot to keep Mordecai too distracted to ruin the episode.
>>
>>81642251

>Betacai
Hard to say, he hasn't any chance to drop spaghetti in awhile

>Margaret
No, they are officially "just friends" now.

>CJ
Dunno

>Rigby and Eileen
Yes and it's actually handled pretty well.
>>
>>81642251
Mordecai and Margaret are just friends now because apparently if they got together they would start a family which they aren't ready for.
>>
So even though I was hoping for a change with Rigby to keep the bed, it was nice about keeping the can around for a vase or what-not. That was pretty cute.

I also still felt bad for Rigby during the opening, I know the feeling of having to get rid of something you've had for years, sentimental feelings and all that.

Looking forward to the half hour special finale though, can't wait to see how they change the show's formula and what's going to happen.
>>
>>81643267
>tfw the can rust and the flowers die
>>
>>81643638
All I'm hoping is that it shows up in the background, I'd really love it.
>>
So is Rigby getting new skills at things? Like he seems to be really coming along.

He did some fancy flips on the trampoline and Mordecai was really impressed and shocked.

I'm really glad he's starting to be more.
>>
>>81635432
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6spYxnlUjo0
>>
>>81644413
Proof this show's still got it.

The only thing people critcize this show for is relationships, that was the one thing the show fell into. Adventure Time fell into a few different spots for awhile around the same time.

Both seem to be making a comeback.

But I still like to look at the Mordecai x Someone episodes like some sort of arc. While he was stuck in that rut, Rigby started helping him out, bettering himself, showing off some skills, and eventually revealed he was with Eileen for an undertermined amount of time and didn't even make a big deal about it.

I'd say it was for some sort of continuous story thing rather than "lel lets just have another dating episode to fill the slot"

and even still some dating episodes are interesting.

This show has been pretty damn great, from half hour specials to character bonds, it's deserved it's time on the air and deserves what it's getting in the future, which is atleast one more season.

I know a lot of people were in it for the gimmick of "dude weed lmao" stoner adventures, and then after a short time a lot of people got bored with the formula, but they've still been creative and tried new things.

Overall 8/10 show, -2 points for the dating but I still like some of those episodes.

>technically Skips' Story was a dating episode
>>
>>81644599
It's nice that they're giving Mordecai's personal thing a break. Same thing happened with Dean on Venture Bros.
>>
>>81644907
yea

also is anyone actually looking forward to the season finale or is it just me?
>>
I liked that look of everyone's reactions when they thought Rigby was leaving. That shows everyone still cares about him.
>>
They can't top the movie.
>>
whats the next episode
>>
>>81646296
Cube Bros
>Muscle Man gets a job in a corporate office
>>
>>81646411
Oh fuck that sounds cool actually. I like a change of pace.

Wait, did they reveal the plots to those other titles too?
>>
>>81646980
Just the Maellard's Package episode too, it being about the "Duo" waiting for a delivery and the mansion.

Glad we're going back there, that place is cool, and the last time they were there Benson was the one to fuck something up, not them.
>>
>>81635570
Yeah, I'm in the mood for Margaret.
>>
>>81647952
TIME TO DANCE WITH MARGARET

UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ
>>
File: 1348478032957.gif (1 MB, 271x274) Image search: [Google]
1348478032957.gif
1 MB, 271x274
>>81649123
>>
>>81632082
I quit a few seasons ago, judging from how much it went to shit i made the right decision.
>>
>>81649352
It had one flaw. Dating.
95% of those episodes were shit and I'm sure anyone old enough with an opinion of their own can tell you the same.

The episodes not focusing on that, however, are still really good. Factor in they quit the relationship stories and it's a "former glory" sort of deal, even though the characters have changed and matured in certain ways, especially after episodes focusing on backstories or the like.

As of right now the only dating is Muscle Man and Starla (Married) and Rigby and Eileen, which is really heartwarming to see because somehow the writers didn't fuck it up and made them like really good.

Quit a few seasons ago? ... What episode range? A season finale? Just asking because if you still were fine with the episodic comedies the show had, and just got pissed with the dating, there's a chance you could still like it

Could I recommend the movie to you if you haven't seen it? Or Gary's Synthesizer for the music? The show has a lot of talent and surprises, it was just masked by the relationship episodes.
>>
>>81650065
I liked the show well enough outside of the relationship stuff. But i quit around the end of season 4 i think. I mostly quit it after seeing how much Rigby had changed, i loved him as a character in the first few seasons but he's so different and not in a good way i think now. Like he's been totally neutered.
>>
>>81650065
Has the show made reference to reoccuring characters like the main cast being random shit yet? Like Mordecai and Margaret being birds, Rigby being a raccoon, Benson a gumball machine, etc

Just curious since I've stopped really watching since betacai at the wedding
>>
>>81635432
>>81644413
I assume the episode was an homage to Bowie's recent death. That was nice of them.
>>
>>81650592
animation takes a long time dude
>>
I think I read the was a MEGA with all the episodes that leaked, does anyone have that link? I've missed a shitload of episodes I think.
>>
>>81650738

Bump for interest as I'd like it too.
>>
>>81650352
Eh, kinda? Mordecai and Margaret don't fly, but that's because they're not fully birds, it was shown in Pop's Dizzy world that actual personified birds look like the real deal, Mordecai, Margaret, and maybe some others are humanoid, so they can't fly. I don't think they can do much else with they fact they're birds. But some anon in a "why doesn't mordo fly" thread said it'd be cute for him to have flying dreams, that'd fuck my shit up but in a good way.

Rigby does raccoon things like running in that way, and clawing people's faces in defense, but I'm not sure they can do too much with him either, but people have referred to him as a racoon in some episodes, so it's not just "they're human" shit

Benson's lost his gumballs a few times and when he holds in his anger too long the balls on the inside turn yellow/red and cause reality to warp or some shit and things get sucked into his anger orb or something, you might've seen that already.

Actually now that I see where you stopped (overlooked it somehow) since then they haven't really done anything about it. I don't know what they could do anyway though aside from the little nods and shit.

Still holding out for Mordecai to have flying dreams.

>>81650738
Not sure, I torrent, but a guy under Misseps has some on his account on kickass to download, he uploads preairs when he can, I think some people said this episode leaked but I never found it.
>>
>people actually hate that rigby has changed
they gave it long enough of him being a screw up and being the main reason in a lot of episodes for why things fucked up, I'd say after all that time that having him better himself was a natural progression, it didn't happen all at once and it's still happening in between stories and episodes, I think that's really nice.

It's not something that's played as "dude get off your lazy ass" it's him coming to terms with how long he's been a fuck up, and wanting to better himself.

It's really nice, I'm glad the writers did it. No one would've been fine with it and I know it if they had went with having him be a lazy fuck up forever, it's development and changes the formula a bit as it goes.
>>
>/co/ will never give this show another chance even if they originally liked it

it hurts
>>
did jemaine from fotc do bowie's voice?
>>
>>81653053
that wasnt fucking bowie retard
>>
>>81653053
>what is checking the credits
>>
>>81653053
fotc?
>>
>>81655493
females on the cock
>>
Anyone actually like some of the dating eps?
>>
>>81656706
which ones?
>>
>get out of a video game
>check time
>4:21
That's the sign, guess i'm watching regular show after 3 years.
For some reason my dad loves this show.
>>
>>81657200
The Meteor Moves episode wasn't too bad. Just Friends, Picking Up Margaret, Do or Diaper (I'm a sucker for the episodes that use licensed songs, but the story wasn't bad either) and the majority of Yes Dude Yes, it was fun seeing Mordecai have a good time with CJ. That said, I also like the episode where Mordecai and CJ babysit Death's kid, there wasn't any bullshit except for the kid fucking around. Probably a few more.

>>81657375
>>get out of a video game
>>check time
>>4:21
How does this correlate to watching the show? stoner reference or something? Either way, I just like that there's people giving it a chance again, whether they like it now or hate it still, it's worthy of giving another chance.
>>
>>81657424
I recall there being easter eggs where the clock is at 4:21
>>
>>81657476
Oh fuck yea, I was the one who posted that a few weeks ago in a thread when I saw it for the first time.

It's in the Do Me a Solid episode, it's 4:20 on the VHS clock and when Rigby pulls out the tape the section of time (4:20 or 4:21) overlaps him, so I'm assuming the creators actually pasted it on there before it aired or something.
>>
>>81657375
Finished watching it, can safely say it's better than adventure time if that means anything anymore

>>81657504
Yeah, I also heard about one in the movie when some clock guy shows up.
>>
>>81635432
Oh shit they killed another dude.
>>
>>81657649
Mhm the movie also. Hard not to notice it.

How did you already finish watching it? Just one episode?
>>
>>81657689
Watched the new one.

If I started watching more i'd be up for legit 10 hours.
>>
>>81657714
yea

I like both AT and RS but there's a more unique vibe to RS that hits more close to home most of the time, but I usually want to see new episodes of both the same amount depending on what they're about.
>>
Name one good aspect of this show.
>>
>>81657893
For starters the writing and the dynamic between everyone is really good outside of the relation ship episodes.

Animation can get pretty good

JG really knows how to write a good story for when something serious is happening

The Movie holds most of your answers, as it has those things and much more.
>>
Rigby is best character.
>>
>watch movie
>get into it again

>watch show
>instant romance

please tell me it still doesn't take over the show

fucking please, I want to like this show but if it's just relationships now there's no point
>>
i've been out of the loop, what's happening in the season finale?
>>
>>81658650
Only thing in show so far talking about it is
>The Dome Experiment Special
and
>Chili Cook Off

There's some shit with the park getting watched by some people and a huge conspiracy going on, the park was tested with a dome being put over it to see if the plans for whatever they're gonna do works, and apparently it went as they needed.

Gene (vending machine) Mallard (Park manager) and some Dome Guy from the special are all in on it, something about doming over the park and doing something to it, it's assumed it'll be put in space for some reason but it's not confirmed

JG confirmed here http://www.bubbleblabber.com/nycc-2015-regular-show-press-interviews/ that it will change the course of the series, and it's a big half hour special that blows everything they've already done out of the water.

I'm extremely hyped because this show can pull off shit well when it's literally anything other than dating.

I have pictures of what you should see around my computer somewhere. If I can't find them I recommend just watchnig those 2 episodes to figure it out, ones a half hour special the other is a mostly unrelated 11 minute episode with a quick scene and more details about it.

Shell Corporations are revealed to be Tants, Cheeser, Jim Bros Burritos, and I think one other place, it's really building up.
>>
>>81658710
>>The Dome Experiment Special
I was still expecting more from the commentary they did

here's some unofficial commentaries the crew did, i think they just take time to do it randomly so just be patient if you're interested, they're pretty good and point out deleted stuff and concept ideas in the episodes too
https://soundcloud.com/unofficial-rs-podcast
>>
>>81632082
Its much better now that all the shipping shit is done
>>
File: 1328156487836.gif (14 KB, 300x196) Image search: [Google]
1328156487836.gif
14 KB, 300x196
Wait, are they just recycling plot ideas now? There was an entire episode in the first season about Rigby winning an eating contest.
>>
>>81659458

first few seasons*
>>
>>81659458
No, it was a very small aspect about it happening.

That episode wasn't even about him winning, he failed, went into a fucking coma, and Mordecai had to fix it.

Rigby won a bed at the beginning and with a few seconds they explained he won it through a contest.
>>
>>81652874
Well, after the continuous bullshit of the romance episodes that seemed to go on forever and kept getting worse and more filled with cringe, people rightfully left.

Heck I'm still worried that they'll go back to it for some contrived reason.
>>
>>81659863
>people rightfully left.
yes but my point was after it stopped no one will give it a chance, it's the sad truth

>go back to it for some contrived reason
why don't you fuck right off if you're going to worry about such a little-posted show on this damn board being talked about a little?

It's just a little issue, what's to worry about people liking it again? What is that for in any case for any show either?
>>
>>81659895
>It's just a little issue
Yeah, and that "little issue" of contrived romances and plots shoved in unexpectedly is what drove people off. I'm just telling you why some people might have stopped watching Regular Show and are hesitant to watch it again.

>why don't you fuck right off
How about you quit whining. There was a reason no one wants to touch this show with a ten-foot pole, it turned to shit, but at least it's getting better. But we know what happens when it starts to look good, some dumb writer just has to shove some dumb romance plot at the end to ruin it.
>>
>>81660096
>Yeah, and that "little issue" of contrived romances and plots shoved in unexpectedly is what drove people off. I'm just telling you why some people might have stopped watching Regular Show and are hesitant to watch it again.
I already knew this fucking completely. It was the one aspect people could agree should and was hated.

>How about you quit whining

>I say it's a sad truth a lot of people won't give it another chance after the shipping stopped because it obviously left a burn on anyone who watched it.

>you retort with "I'm worried people will give it a chance again!!"

come on.
>>
>>81660137
>>you retort with "I'm worried people will give it a chance again!!"

Nigga, I like this show and I want it to succeed and have those cool talkback episode threads like we used to have. Maybe someday we will and hopefully the writers can stick the landing at the end of this season so others aren't wary of it.
>>
>>81660230
Then can you try to keep this thread alive for awhile? I've been trying but without just saying bump, but now I have to go do some shit and I'd like to come back to a RS thread.
>>
>>81660419
Yeah sure.
>>
File: 1445090036209.gif (1 MB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
1445090036209.gif
1 MB, 600x338
>>81657424
Meteor Moves was a mistake of an episode. It hand-waved the genuinely good episode that came before it in the first minute just so they could drag their heels for 10 more minutes and was non-stop awkward the whole way through, not even Wayne Freaking Knight as a talking space rock could save it. It is the only episode in the entire show I would recommend people avoid.
>>
>this is the biggest dump i've ever seen

top kek
>>
GIVE BACK CJ
REEEEEEEEEEEEE
Why the fuck did writers shit on her?
>>
>>81657893
The writing is some of the best in a cartoon (most of the time) I've seen. It's silly yet so believable. Sometimes the trips Mordecai and Rigby go on can be just beautiful, like the synth episode. Very likable characters (except when Mordecai becomes Betacai) and good animation really help it too. I've watched this shit since I was 16, and I'm going to until it ends. It's just works.
>>
>>81634252
>>
>>81661683
Someone has to actually exist in order for them to be shat on.
>>
>>81661911

I love how the next scene you see them talking to the cops while the goblin is put into the ambulance.
>>
>>81662420
The pacing of the episode was great. Them constantly avoiding these bullshit trials and just getting directions would have gotten stale if it they had to stretched it out to accommodate a 22 minute show but giving us one or two then showing the rest in a montage kept it funny all the way through.
>>
>>81660769
what episode is that gif from
>>
>>81661683
Some writers ship Cloudecai and call it such in some commentaries
>>
File: 1435621944067.jpg (41 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1435621944067.jpg
41 KB, 500x375
>>81661683
We can't have nice things, anon.
>>
>>81663130
>>81664010
They better bring her back (without drama bull shit)
Cloudecai adventures were fun
>>
nope not lettin this thread die that easily
>>
What other old movies would you like to see them turn into episodes?
>>
>>81669786
Predator, Musicle Man is Arnie
>>
>>81659265
What more? You mean more insight on how the episode related to the future?
>>
>>81658710
Wasn't that already a special?
>>
>>81631725
Do people really have that much disdain for food eating contests?
>>
>>81644413
I don't get it. Gary's music didn't sound all that discordant to me.
>>
>>81637893
Are you stupid
>>
>>81668534
This
>>
Live, thread. Live!
>>
File: summertime_lovin.gif (126 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
summertime_lovin.gif
126 KB, 500x281
>>81681516
C'mon son. If there's nothing left to post other than bumps then it's time to let the thread go.
There will be other threads, specifically next Saturday night when the new episode airs.
>>
>>81669786
>>81669843
Was gonna say Predator, but he got it.

Maybe something else but they've already done a lot of loose-plot references so I'm not sure what they haven't covered, there's also a lot of generic-genre plots they've done too.
>>
>>81671272
Somewhat, or atleast a mention to how this episode involved a plot that relates to changing the show. Or something about it being a big deal.

>>81674262
I''m not really sure how discordant sounds but I assumed it was random patterns all over the place, it sounded pretty harmony like the other dude's song
>>
File: mordecool.png (906 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
mordecool.png
906 KB, 1366x768
Posting GOAT movie soundtrack.

https://soundcloud.com/icat-5/sets/regular-show-the-movie

They should really release more background music from the actual show though, that would be awesome.
>>
>>81684855
>"Press that button and I will shoot you"
>"Hey Mordecai... GO AHEAD"

jesus fucking christ that's a pretty strong way to start out a movie, but JG's pretty good at that shit.

I wonder if any parents weren't paying attention and thought they were using real guns and shit, that would've been more holy shit but it's obvious why they couldn't do that

even though rigby still died from being shot from it, like most other people who got shot with one
>>
>tfw I'm just like Mordecai
>except I'm 31 instead of 23

Fuck me
>>
>>81685210
GO FOR THE CLOUD GIRL
>>
>>81684993
What is it if not a gun? I don't remember what it fired. Obviously it's a space gun, but I guess that's enough to get it past the censors.
>>
>>81685307
>the closest girl to CJ in my life is my third cousin
fuck me
>>
>>81685459
It's not a regular gun like you would think, it's a space gun that shoots lasers/lights

and instead of there being something to show the lasers hurt them there's just some scuff marks on their body armor. Rigby still died though, and Mordecai died because of taking a bomb to the chest defending Regular-Mordecai, but also with some scuff lines on the armor.
>>
I wanna get into this show

Is there a big MEGA
>>
>>81685617
I'm STILL looking for 1080p's of some episodes.

I torrent, but I'm not sure if there's a MEGA around.

Have you not seen any of it?
>>
>>81685698
None at all
>>
>>81685715
huh.

I recommend the whole series even with the dating episodes, because there are some in there.

Some have things that are called back to or introduces a new element that aren't just in dating episodes

Try kisscartoon? You can right click the video and Save Video As
>>
>>81685831
>because there are some in there.
*some decent ones in there
>>
>>81685831
kisscartoon is watermarked and it sets off muh autism
>>
>>81685864
Alright, do you torrent? There's some different ones for Seasons 1 and 2, whether you prefer 1080p or 720p they're both around.

Or this site http://www.watchcartoononline.com/regular-show-season-2-episode-24-more-smarter

episode listings are down by the side
>>
>>81685864
Try toonova.com. pretty sure it has them all
>>
>>81686054
I was hoping not to but I will at a pinch

Aren't there like 7 seasons
>>
>>81686099
Yea it's in it's 7th season and I'm not sure that site has the movie. The movie is a must watch
>>
>>81686086
>>81686129
ok cool i guess ill torrent it
>>
>>81686155
>I'll torrent in a pinch
>3 sites and only 1 has a problem
what about those other 2?
>>
>>81686191
I reaaaaaaaaaaally don't want to go to each episode page and set it to download
>>
>>81686230
no you watch it on the webpage
>>
>>81686260
I'd prefer to have it saved so I can watch it with the little girls I keep in my house
>>
>>81686285
ah. then yeah torrenting is your best bet. you could still just put the site up when you want to watch, unless you regularly don't have internet
>>
File: 1458819768053.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1458819768053.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>81647952
>>
>>81685210
>tfw was mordecai when I was 23 and started watching the show
>tfw still mordecai 5 years later
>>
>>81686825
is this an edit?
>>
File: thetruthexposed.gif (734 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
thetruthexposed.gif
734 KB, 960x540
>>81686910
Partly.
>>
>>81687153
>>81686825
>this gets posted in every god damn thread
>>
I wonder if Season 8 will be changed completely.
>>
>>81655493
Flight of the Conchords, comedy music duo who are huge Bowie fans.
>>
File: fuckindropped.jpg (27 KB, 368x297) Image search: [Google]
fuckindropped.jpg
27 KB, 368x297
does /co/ hate shipping because they're all lonely betas who get cucked?

>tfw you're of the opinion that there was literally nothing wrong with mordo going through two relationships and figuring himself out
>>
>>81688948
It was most likely because it was too often and played like it was the biggest deal ever. I don't have a problem with some of them.
>>
File: 1362161923877.gif (753 KB, 500x287) Image search: [Google]
1362161923877.gif
753 KB, 500x287
>>81688948
First people agree'd Margret was a flat character which was true, After season 2-3 people started saying like show was constantly expressing she was a whore which is ridicules.

When CJ showed up for a 2nd time is when people started giving a shit about Moredcai's relationship, I believe the "betacucks" jumped on the cloud ship without a 2nd thought.
Personally I think a man who continues to date a woman to tried killing him multiple times let alone over short sighted misunderstandings, Is probably self loathing and incredibly desperate to get laid.
>>
>>81689334
the weird thing is why does Morde still want Margret? I would get if she came back and they reconnected which they kinda did eventually but that was after he broke up with CJ

my problem with it is a lot of the time Morde just seems to be blindly into Marget for no reason despite every reason that its a bad idea.

I think people also just found CJ a much more fun character to have around then Margret and are kinda annoyed that she literally showed up for like 2 seasons only to completely disappear because of Margret's return
>>
>>81689516
>Margret's return
I will never forget how pissed and shocked I was at the end of Eileen Flat Screen where it showed her on the news.
>>
Cube Bros Sneak Peek: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQglDEVTDyQ

>"Muscle Man gets a job in a corporate office"

Airs this upcoming Saturday at 6pm.
>>
>>81689663
I didn't really mind that, I figured she would show back up eventually although the whole returning and kinda not telling anyone thing was messed up

Dumped at the Alter is the episode that drives me up a wall, like honestly Muscle Man was finally getting married and Morde derails the wedding with his shit, if a friend pulled that at my wedding I would have thrown him down the crash pit, although it was kinda funny how they revealed that Morde is actually the one with terrible social skills who will never be happy, not Rigby

My only hope is that future Rigby's prophecy still comes true so having met CJ again will still lead him to never being happy
>>
>>81689769
>working in an office doesn't prove that you're smart
so true, oh so true
>>
File: 1448689468594.jpg (126 KB, 830x618) Image search: [Google]
1448689468594.jpg
126 KB, 830x618
>>81689516
>the weird thing is why does Morde still want Margret? I would get if she came back and they reconnected which they kinda did eventually but that was after he broke up with CJ
Probably has to do with the fact the Mordecai and Margaret never relinquished their feelings for each other when she went to collage.

>my problem with it is a lot of the time Morde just seems to be blindly into Marget for no reason-
The show has intentionally put Margret in "risqué" clothing and gone off model multiple times to show how hot Margret is really supposed to be

>-despite every reason that its a bad idea
What, every reason? I really don't get this, What evidence is there to say Mordecai and Margret being together was a bad idea?
"Just Friends" literally showed M&M that if they got together they would started a happy stable family together, Seems like a great relationship to me but they didn't want to start a family yet.

>I think people also just found CJ a much more fun character to have around then Margret and are kinda annoyed that she literally showed up for like 2 seasons only to completely disappear because of Margret's return.
Margaret and CJ have about the same amount of characterization now, The difference is that CJ was almost nothing but characterization from the start though far more of her character is negative.
>>
>>81690060
I mean pretty much all of her negative characterization had to do with her jealousy of Margret except she was completely correct and justified in her jealousy since Morde really did like Margret more than her and basically dumped her as soon as he could so he would have a shot with Margret.
>>
>>81690165
>justified
she almost killed everyone at Margaret's birthday party and gave her nightmares about it actually happening. And this was because he was always with her in the helicopter just talking.
>>
File: 1454792147370.png (328 KB, 1100x1100) Image search: [Google]
1454792147370.png
328 KB, 1100x1100
>>81690165
CJ had trust and anger issues that were made apparent even in the episode she debuted, That jealousy she had was there from the start it before Mordecai had a relationship with her.
>>
>>81690347
yeah but compare that to the other random life/universe threatening stuff that normally happens

it really wasn't that big of a deal in the context of the world they live in
>>
>>81690441
>>81690441
Yes it was retard. She was a antagonist when she was supposed to be a normal character. Usually the bullshit that happens that's life threatening comes from paranormal villains and curses, she was just pissed she saw him with another girl, then almost killed them all because of it. The fact she has powers to turn into a storm isn't what I'm arguing, it's that she used them for that reason.
>>
>>81690495
what about that time Muscle Man nearly destroyed a roller skating rink because he couldn't stop flexing his pecks?
>>
>>81690593
Or the numerous times Rigby nearly killed everyone?
>>
>>81690593
How the fuck does that even relate? God damn you're fucking dense.

If I have to explain it, here.

He did that to get Starla to avoid seeing his bald spot / bad haircut, in turn the side affect of doing it hypnotized all the women to like him and their dates got pissed at him which started a fight. He didn't intend for that to happen, I don't know how you could say that when there were a few minutes worth of "NO WAY BABE! I ONLY LOVE YOU!" arguing. He didn't want to cause all that bullshit. The pecks were magical or something.

CJ just got pissed and wrecked the place without caring.
>>
This is one of the better RS discussion that doesn't go into "BETAKEK! BETAKEK!" territory.

One of the few things I don't like is how Rigby's physical strength and agility changes from episode to episode. In this one, he was really nimble, but in Gymblonski he came off as weak.
>>
File: 1448689503047.png (323 KB, 721x1025) Image search: [Google]
1448689503047.png
323 KB, 721x1025
>>81690441
>>81690593
>>81690633
Remember the time Mordecai murdered Rigby over Margaret and how much it disturbed him that he did it?
In-universe the majority of life threatening shenanigans that happen on Regular Show are impersonal between the characters, So logically any life threatening shenanigans that are personal to the characters would be real freak incidents in-universe.
>>
>>81690786
That was involuntary manslaughter, not murder.
>>
>>81690786
I cant take the time to look them up, as i'm sure there are many, but Rigby has actually went out of his way multiple times early on to either kill everyone or let them die due to selfishness or anger or whatever.

And as little he resembles his early season self anymore it still did happen.
>>
>>81635110
>>81634217
Her voice actress said she won't come back to do the character again.
>>
>>81690912
Wait.....Why tho?
>>
File: 51675833_p19_master1200.jpg (160 KB, 506x800) Image search: [Google]
51675833_p19_master1200.jpg
160 KB, 506x800
>>
File: 53515144_p28_master1200.jpg (229 KB, 928x800) Image search: [Google]
53515144_p28_master1200.jpg
229 KB, 928x800
>>
>>81690904
whats that? Rigby was a fucked up kid with only one friend who you would expect to go on a shooting rampage?

I feel like that was kinda obvious and the whole point of the character arc, Rigby has gone from someone near the edge of suicide or homicide to someone who is well balance and actually happy with his life.

Mean while Morde has pretty much stayed still
>>
>>81690999
Rigby is still a liar and cheater though. What's the point of getting an HS diploma to prove you are not a fuckup if you cheat your way through and the principal just wants you gone?

And it's questionable to call his development an arc when it feel more like retroactive justification to turn his malicious traits down due to orders from above.

Mordecai should have gotten something of his own though unrelated to Margaret. Like picking up drawing again and slowly building a name for himself.
>>
>>81690999
>Rigby has gone from someone near the edge of suicide or homicide
the fuck are you talking about
>>
>>81690999
Has nothing to do with my post or the point of what is being argued.
>>
>>81690999
Rigby's shift felt more like a heel-turn than any kind of development. Calling it an arc is seriously stretching it.
>>
File: tumblr_o3ju2hK4K31ud5wcho4_1280.png (188 KB, 900x1226) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o3ju2hK4K31ud5wcho4_1280.png
188 KB, 900x1226
>>
>>81691056
>Like picking up drawing again
I'm pretty sure they're saving this for the end.

Mordecai and Rigby have both noted they're in a dead-end job. I doubt they'd have them still in a job they seem to not like or think is very well by the end of the series.

Rigby has skills they're still working on showing and mordecai has said on a few occasions he won't be working at the park forever. They could easily have him become an artist in the series finale and rigby something else, maybe benson getting his rock and roll dream, stuff that feels unresolved and still bothering the characters.

>>81691106
They've been working on him changing for awhile.
>>
File: tumblr_o3ju2hK4K31ud5wcho6_1280.png (241 KB, 1280x656) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o3ju2hK4K31ud5wcho6_1280.png
241 KB, 1280x656
>>
File: cj edit.png (199 KB, 900x1226) Image search: [Google]
cj edit.png
199 KB, 900x1226
>>
>>81691130
Not really. He stopped basically in the middle of season 3.
>>
File: 1353221709269.jpg (670 KB, 938x1112) Image search: [Google]
1353221709269.jpg
670 KB, 938x1112
>>81690904
Rigby has been at times a selfish deceitful prick but I don't recall him going out of his way kill everyone or let them die for his selfishness or mistakes.
I'm also pretty sure that Rigby has staked his life multiple times to fix whatever he broke, I don't think Mordecai has done anything like that.
>>
File: 1347845087811.jpg (234 KB, 944x922) Image search: [Google]
1347845087811.jpg
234 KB, 944x922
>>
>not liking rigby now
>>
>>81691867
>Liking Rigby now
>>
>>81691957
>implying crazy fake plan wasn't him at his best
>>
>>81691990
>Implying it was and even if a single instance of decency is enough.
>>
>>81692060
>implying that was my point
>implying The Eileen Plan, Hello China, and Gymblonski weren't also strong contenders for Rigby being better than before in a positive way
>>
>>81692079
>Implying they are.
>>
>>81690786
By the way, whatever happened with that whole thing with old Mordecai telling Mordecai to enjoy Rigby while he still can, from that episode with the rules?
>>
>>81692162
>By the way, whatever happened with that whole thing with old Mordecai telling Mordecai to enjoy Rigby while he still can, from that episode with the rules?
been wondering about this shit forever
>>
>>81692079
They really weren't. Especially not Hello China were he didn't even learn a language.
>>
File: 1348195530246.jpg (67 KB, 500x517) Image search: [Google]
1348195530246.jpg
67 KB, 500x517
>>81692162
>>81692247
I'm pretty sure Old Mordecai is implying Rigby will die before him, Maybe even at a young age but clearly by causes that couldn't be prevented or stopped.
Because if Mordecai could have changed something then Old Mordecai probably would have told him to save is friend instead of just enjoying the time he has left with him.

It could be just a dark joke seeing as it hasn't been brought up or referenced since, But if they play it straight then we might have one of the saddest moments in cartoon history coming...
>>
>>81692308
Future Rigby was around in last(?) season telling Rigby to stop a girl getting kissed by mordecai that on time, but that there were future rules stating he couldn't tell him who.

I'm positive future rules prohibit changing someone's death.

I swear if Rigby dies I'm going to be pissed. They could only do it with a "fixed" method where they bring him back, but damn would it be sad.

>Season 7 finale
>Rigby does something that saves everyone but kills him
>Season 8 is changed in the course of the series because Rigby has died
>They go either halfway through the season or to the finale of it and bring him back

I'd be tormented but I can't say I wouldn't make a personal twitter just to thank JG for an emotional ride.

It's wishful thinking though.
>>
File: wBY8MYW.png (2 MB, 1912x1072) Image search: [Google]
wBY8MYW.png
2 MB, 1912x1072
Was it a reference?
>>
>We never got an episode with them being together as a focus
it would've been a great dynamic, both sort of have this mystery to them.
>>
File: 1353992132806.png (97 KB, 400x800) Image search: [Google]
1353992132806.png
97 KB, 400x800
>>81692479
New Years Kiss was season 5 episode 16.
Future Rigby gives current year Rigby specific directions on when a kiss that needs to be stopped will happen, Rigby asks WHY he needs to stop the kiss to which Future Rigby replies he can't tell him because ruues.

Future Rigby said he couldn't say why the kiss had to be stopped not that he wasn't allowed to say who Mordecai was going to kiss so that leaves you with lots of room for interpretation.
It doesn't matter as current year Rigby assumes he has the right girl in mind so he doesn't bother to ask Future Rigby who exactly Mordecai kisses.

Later when Rigby asks Skips for advice he tells Rigby that he's PROBABLY going to fail because fate has already been put into motion and that time travel gets really complected and "it's best to not over think it".
That episode Rigby declares it will be a "Year of the Rigby" because last year clearly didn't have enough Rigby, Seeing Rigby follow though with his resolution these few seasons suggests that season 5,6,7 all take place in the same year.
>>
>>81692909
I wouldn't have made another episode until I came up with an episode for them.

Needs to happen, but with the show changing it's course, it's doubtful it'll happen without the new aspect getting involved.

Wonder if they really are going to space..
>>
>>81692949
Yea I got that aspect wrong.

But if future mordecai in the rules episode was truly there and good, he likely couldn't say since it's a big deal, just like how Rigby from the future couldn't say why rigby had to stop that kiss (aside from "it's the only way he'll be happy"

It made me pissed it left it unresolved if he fucked up or not and they didn't explain it. It can be assumed he didn't see his future self in the bathroom again since they didn't mention it again, but who knows.

>Year of the Rigby
>his last year alive
that would be brutal, but I don't know about it being the same year, didn't they already have a Christmas episode already?
>>
>"gonna miss that" pointing to mordo's hairstyle
>"you know how else you're gonna miss? this guy"
>points to rigby
>"know what I'm sayin?"
>"what's that supposed to mean?"
>"oh..... nothing dude"

sounds like he tried to keep it secret, probably couldn't tell him

that shit's kinda depressing, whether it's a plot point or not, rigby was confirmed to die before mordecai. that's pretty sad to know.
>>
File: 1348858181589.jpg (116 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1348858181589.jpg
116 KB, 1280x720
>>81693103
>>81693233
"It's the only way he'll be happy" barely implies that he wasn't supposed to kiss anyone that day but you could easily argue differently.

Future Mordecai was able to talk to his past self purely "Because there's no rule that says it can't from your future to the past, Anyone can join the party."
That pretty much debunks the idea that a rule was stopping Old Moredcai from saying what that specifically meant, It was just more important to Old Moredcai that heis younger self enjoy his friend while he was alive then to try and change their lives just to keep Rigby from dying.

Pretty fucking depressing but 11/10 if the writers have the balls to do something that intense and serious.

Also in roughly 36 episodes a full year passed between season 5 Episode 16 "New Year’s Kiss" and season 6 episode 10 "Merry Christmas Mordecai".
>>
People don't like Rigby?
>>
>>81694022
people on here think development is bad
>>
>>81690912
Please tell me this is a shitty attempt at trolling us. You have a source?
>>
>>81658710
I think I saw that episode in CNLA once

Doesn't Benson go full Rambo at one point?
>>
>>81694399
Yea the dome one. That episode was pretty interesting, surprisingly focusing on setting a lot of stuff up rather than jokes.
>>
>>81694162
No, but people are aware when development is poorly done.
>>
Does anyone else want to cum inside Rigby?
>>
>>81689769
hype

wonder how it'll work out

>he stays at the job or still leaves the park at the end
With this kind of show it's pretty much a big potential to have a character leave the job
>>
File: 1375136101815.png (119 KB, 438x301) Image search: [Google]
1375136101815.png
119 KB, 438x301
>>81689769
Anyone remember when CN mixed up the air order on RS a few season ago and they ended up airing a bunch of MM episodes one after another?
In my opinion most MM episodes are pretty good, But some people REALLY don't like MM and some people even stopped watching all together.
>>
>>81635570
Imagine how this scene would've been like if the crews of PPG remake worked on it.
>>
>>81696047
Damn it what were those? I remember you posting this before but I never figured out what episodes and when they mixed it up.
>>
File: 1353570015385.jpg (26 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1353570015385.jpg
26 KB, 600x800
>>81696119
God I really don't remember it was so long ago I think it was in season 3 because that was when they moved from a 12 episode season to 40 episodes.
Although I also feel it could have been in season 4 ad "The Longest Weekend" seems to be associated with that MM block.
>>
Hottest human female on the show?

Has to be Natalia/Natalie

>inb4 le celia
>>
>>81697164
I'm a CJ fag
>>
>>81697310
I can see how she's cute but I dunno about hot.

You like any of the humans though in terms of design?

I honestly wish we'd get more of Natalia.
>>
>>81697329
Skip's GF that died was pretty hot
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 39

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.