[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
50 Artists To Draw X-O Manowar As Title Ends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
>X-O Manowar to end in issue #50 with the arc long live the king. It will answer the question as to who is The Torment. X-O Manowar’s Cary Nord micro print shown for issue 50.
>The micro prints will be distributed in 47 through 49. And they will have fifty artists drawing X-O Manowar… that’s quite a lot.

That's a shame. Say what you will about his DC work but Venditti's X-O was some really good shit.
>>
VALIANTFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH
>>
Yeah... why do you even try, OP. /co/ is only for Marvel and DC

I'm glad X-O is ending, actually, constant refreshing helps Valiant.
>>
>>81631619
>Say what you will about his DC work but Venditti's X-O was some really good shit

It was good up until after the Planet Death arc, then it just kind of became directionless. I also gave up on Wrath Of The Eternal Warrior after three issues because how incredibly slow it was
>>
>>81631619
Unfortunate to hear, but I'm sure this means other new series are in place.
I've been working my way through the rebooted Valiant Universe and I'm on Act 3. It's been really enjoyable so far
>>
>>81631619
>That's a shame
It's doesn't is like it's being cancelled, is they are just "ending" it for time being, so i don't mind, better this that indefinitely dragging the story.
>>
>>81636287
Who?
>>
>>81637596
Valiantfags. I thought my post was very straightforward.
>>
>>81637630
I've never heard of those.
>>
>>81637769
They exist, and are very obnoxious, hence my gloating.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.