[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can you make me remember the hype, rumors and supposed leaks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: myomlzgx5rgkiwg1squ6.jpg (790 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
myomlzgx5rgkiwg1squ6.jpg
790 KB, 1600x900
Can you make me remember the hype, rumors and supposed leaks of this movie?
I want to be sure about Civil War.
>>
>that red Ultron
Why didn't they just use that? Why did they give him lips?
>>
>>81627039
There were a lot of rumors about Widow picking up the hammer
I think some people expected Pym to show up
>>
>>81627111
It would have been cool if he keep switching to different bodies throughout the movie sorta like what Tony did in IM3
>>
>>81627230
He technically did, but it's hard to tell when all 3 forms looked EXACTLY the same.
>>
>>81627039
>hype
There wasnt any. People hated the Ultron lips, that Tony was the one to make Ultron and that there was rumors of Widow picking up Mjolnr
>>
>>81627429
>there was rumors of Widow picking up Mjolnr

There never were rumors of that, it was just /co/ being paranoid idiots.
>>
File: 1.jpg (96 KB, 768x980) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
96 KB, 768x980
>Better than winter soldier
>Better the, gotg

http://www.slashfilm.com/avengers-age-of-ultron-early-buzz/
>>
>>81627459
There was outside of /co/.
I'm afraid now.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-09-22-33-59.jpg (328 KB, 1049x650) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-09-22-33-59.jpg
328 KB, 1049x650
>>81627551
And?
>>
People were very hyped, but it dwindled as more clips were released and the movie's tone became clear.

As for leaks and rumors, we've had a lot of 'em.

>Stark is retired and only funds the team and controls the Iron Legion.

>The Avengers learns that HYDRA has been capturing people with the genetic potential to develop superpowers and Stark decides to create Ultron to coordinate the Iron Legion and prevent that.

>Ultron was envisioned by Howard Stark and Hank Pym based on theories by Phineas Horton and is modeled after Stark's neural patterns.

>The Scarlet Witch brings Ultron to life with her powers, and he regards her as "the Blue Fairy". He also corrupts J.A.R.V.I.S. and creates Vision as his secret weapon, modeling him as a mockery of superheroes. Vision only joins the Avengers in the final battle after Stark reaches him.

>Captain America and Maria Hill have a romantic subplot.

>Thor and Jane broke up.

>Ultron's plan is to build an army of Vibranium drones led by Vision to single-handedly kill the entire human race.

>Black Widow lifts Mjolnir.

>Hawkeye sacrifices himself to kill Ultron by sommersaulting off of a exploding Quinjet filled with drones and firing an USB arrow that uploads a virus into Ultron.

>Ultron locates the Time Gem, which he plans to use to destroy the human race in pre-historic times before the evolutionary process begins. He breaks Captain America's shield, wields Thor's hammer and beats him with it, destroys all Stark technology, triggers an electromagnetic pulse that wipes out technology on a global scale, locks Hulk on a quinjet departing for space, kills Black Widow and is about to kill Stark when the Scarlet Witch manages to snatch the Time Gem and use it to reverse time to the party scene. The Avengers, maintaining their memories of the original timeline, destroy proto-Ultron with extreme prejudice on a "Puny God"-esque scene.

>Black Widow is killed by Ultron and revived by Vision.
>>
>>81627551
>Whedon did the impossible again
I officially lost all faith in Civil War
>>
>>81628732
Shit, that looks better than the movie we got. Looks like those leaks about Zemo being best villain are going to be the same thing.
>>
AoU is similar to my reaction to Jurassic World; I liked it while I was watching it but when I left and started thinking about it all just fell apart.

Then Max Mad Fury Road came out a month later and blew all memory of it out of my skull.
>>
>>81627039
I remember someone saying for a last stand fight Ultron drones come together and form a giant Ultron.
>>
All the leaks are fake.
None are true.
/co/ is full of shit.
>>
>>81630085
>not trusting your cute /co/ brethren
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.